Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-07-2021, 09:56 AM   #1
Jim in CT

NJ state senate president who lost, says 12,000 votes “found”

Nothing fishy there, nope.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...-ballots-found
Old 11-07-2021, 07:39 PM   #2
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
The 2020 presidential election we had one guy filling stadiums 100k+ of supporters vs a guy who never left his basement. The guy wasn’t even close to being the parties front runner till the real people pulling the strings of the left decided to have everyone step aside for the guy they could control the easiest and they picked a whore as his running mate that they couldn’t stand each other all along.
States stop vote counting in the middle of the night, glass covered up so observers couldn’t see in (shown on tv)
And supposedly the senile old guy who reportedly craps his pants on a daily basis got 81 million votes (the most ever in a presidential election)
You really think the forum regulars on this site give a rats ass about cheating in a state election ��

Last edited by Raider Ronnie; 11-07-2021 at 07:45 PM..
Old 11-07-2021, 07:54 PM   #3
Pete F.
Canceled

For four years Donald Trump promised an Infrastructure bill.

For four years Donald Trump promised to end the war in Afghanistan.

For four years Donald Trump promised to create jobs.

And I heard Trump’s coming out with his healthcare plan in a couple weeks.

Joe Biden did it all in 10 months.

Child poverty cut in half. Biggest infrastructure package in history. Ending the war in Afghanistan. A historic vaccine rollout. Record job growth. A record stock market.

That’s what happens if you work instead of tweeting
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-07-2021, 09:00 PM   #4
Raider Ronnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

Child poverty cut in half. Biggest infrastructure package in history. Ending the war in Afghanistan. A historic vaccine rollout. Record job growth. A record stock market.

You call leaving billions of $$$ in our weapons & equipment over there, leaving people over there to get killed,including a bunch of our soldiers You call that ending a war ???
You have serious mental issues.
Old 11-07-2021, 09:03 PM   #5
Raider Ronnie

Quote:

I just read this again and wow !!!
You drink heavy today ???
Old 11-07-2021, 10:26 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:

trump didn’t create jobs? what was unemployment before covid?

“record vaccine rollout”.

we discussed this. when trump
left, 983,000 americans a day were getting vaccinated. Biden inherited that infastructure.

Sorry if those facts make you menstruate.

Old 11-08-2021, 06:51 AM   #7
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
trump didn’t create jobs? what was unemployment before covid?

“record vaccine rollout”.

we discussed this. when trump
left, 983,000 americans a day were getting vaccinated. Biden inherited that infastructure.

Sorry if those facts make you menstruate.

Trump ignored COVID for months, it’s on tape, you can hear him say it

Tweeties “plan” was to let the states deal with it, got to a million doses a day
The Biden administration more than tripled it

You really think women are awful, don’t you?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-08-2021, 07:37 AM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:

Tweeties “plan” was to let the states deal with it, got to a million doses a day

You really think women are awful, don’t you?
trump immediately implemented travel restrictions from china. and the left said it was a crazy, racist over reaction. biden called it “hysterical”. meaning, Biden would have done less.

sorry you can’t have it both ways.

if Biden gets all the credit for the fact that we increased covid doses over time ( which could not fail to happen, itv takes time to produce it and to bring more
production in line) and if biden gets credit for every job that comes back, then he must also get blame for inflation and gas prices.

you’re trying to give him credit for every good thing that happens ( some of which he deserves, some of those things would have happened anyway) and hold him blameless for every bad thing that happens.

that’s not how life works pete. which is why his approval ratings are where they are.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:41 AM   #9
Pete F.
Canceled

One year ago today Joe Biden was named the winner of the 2020 U.S. Presidential election, defeating Donald Trump, in one of the greatest moments in American history.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:41 AM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:

biden is doing 3 million a day? wow.

there are about 220 million people with at least one dose. and we started vaccinating in late 2020? about 300 days ago. and we we were doing about a million a day. when biden came in.

check your math.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:58 AM   #11
Raider Ronnie

Quote:
One year ago today Joe Biden was named the winner of the 2020 U.S. Presidential election, defeating Donald Trump, in one of the greatest moments in American history.

You are fukced in the head !!!

Theft of a presidency “greatest moment in American history”

What do you consider #2 greatest ?
9/11 ?
Pearl Harbor ?
Old 11-08-2021, 08:14 AM   #12
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
biden is doing 3 million a day? wow.

there are about 220 million people with at least one dose. and we started vaccinating in late 2020? about 300 days ago. and we we were doing about a million a day. when biden came in.

check your math.
As I said reading comprehension is not your strong point

Check the historic vaccination rates

Tripled prior to the successful right wing media disinformation campaign

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-08-2021, 08:28 AM   #13
Jim in CT

Quote:
As I said reading comprehension is not your strong point

Check the historic vaccination rates

Tripled prior to the successful right wing media disinformation campaign
I did check. By the time Trump left,. we were vaccinating 980,000 a day. The way that works is, you don't wait until you're at peak production before you start vaccinating the elderly. You are ramping up production and you are increasing the number of places that can give the vaccine. Meaning, regardless of who was POTUS on January of 2021, they were going to see big increases in daily vaccination rates as we ramped it up. Same as Biden isn't responsible for al of the gas price hikes, and he's not responsible for all of the inflation (some of that was going to happen regardless of who was POTUS then), he doesn't get all the credit for vaccines. He inherited a very well-functioning vaccine infastructure,

If you want to give Biden full credit for everything good that happens on his watch, you have to give him dings for everything bad that happens. YOU want to give him personal credit for every good thing that happens, and give him a pass for every bad thing that happens. Feel free to do that, but his polling numbers suggest that most Americans aren't judging him the way you wish they were
Old 11-08-2021, 03:35 PM   #14
Pete F.
Canceled

You should realize that the party preaching about renewed masculinity and claiming that the current President is senile is currently fighting Big Bird, a children's character.... and losing.
Old 11-08-2021, 04:07 PM   #15
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
You call leaving billions of $$$ in our weapons & equipment over there, leaving people over there to get killed,including a bunch of our soldiers You call that ending a war ???
You have serious mental issues.
You do know we left Afghan equipment not ours .. on wait you don’t

Funny since we left Afghanistan the GOP stopped mentioning these people supposed left behind ..?

And those Services members died doing their Jobs .. tragically but that happens in a combat zone.
never heard any complaints about the 65 service members who died under Trump why is that?

They’ve Aka conservatives and clearly where you are getting your facts from!

Trafficked repeatedly in recent days in false, misleading or unproved allegations involving the Taliban hanging someone from an American helicopter, President Biden skipping a ceremony for 13 Americans killed last week, military dogs being left behind, and $80 billion in military equipment being left for use by the Taliban. With the assistance of some high-profile conservatives and even congressional Republicans, these reports have proliferated on social media.

Don’t forget the service dogs that were left. Or the Taliban hanging people from a black hawk … on wait those things never happen either shocking

Last edited by wdmso; 11-08-2021 at 04:32 PM..
Old 11-08-2021, 04:08 PM   #16
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
You are fukced in the head !!!

Theft of a presidency “greatest moment in American history”

What do you consider #2 greatest ?
9/11 ?
Pearl Harbor ?

Still waiting on the evidence? But we’re the ones #^&#^&#^&#^&ed in the head LOL
Old 11-09-2021, 06:54 AM   #17
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
I did check. By the time Trump left,. we were vaccinating 980,000 a day. The way that works is, you don't wait until you're at peak production before you start vaccinating the elderly. You are ramping up production and you are increasing the number of places that can give the vaccine. Meaning, regardless of who was POTUS on January of 2021, they were going to see big increases in daily vaccination rates as we ramped it up. Same as Biden isn't responsible for al of the gas price hikes, and he's not responsible for all of the inflation (some of that was going to happen regardless of who was POTUS then), he doesn't get all the credit for vaccines. He inherited a very well-functioning vaccine infastructure,
Lest you forget
South Korea followed the textbook principles of epidemiology. Kept deaths 40 times lower all the way till 75% of population fully vaccinated. That is success.

Trumps administration had exactly the same information at the same time as the South Korean government, they were proactive while Trump downplayed it.

"China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!"

“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!"

Lets Go Darwin