Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Fishing Charters and Guides » Bill -n- Juls Guide Service

Bill -n- Juls Guide Service From Boston Harbor to Cape Cod, Instructional Shore Fishing Guide Service

Old 09-21-2007, 04:14 PM   #1
Fisherwoman

Send a message via ICQ to Fisherwoman
Wink Best Fall Run in a long time!!!

All I can say is WOW!!! We have been on the water every day this week and things just keep getting better every day. There has been alot of fish moving into the harbor and the bite right now is incredilbe to say the least. We have been still doing the live bait thing and also doing a little top water fishing and there are just fish everywhere.

We have been snagging pogies over the past week and the visual that you see when you try and reel the bait back to the boat is insane as you will have 4-5 Bluefish trying to bite the bait in half and 3 or 4 big bass in the mix under the blue's trying to get the bait as well and it is right next to the boat so you can see it all happen. I am gonna try and do some video stuff over the next 3 days as we have charters and try and put them up on the site as it is just awesome to see.

The boat has been bloodied up bad this week as there are so many bluefish on the big baits that they are just rippen them in half and shreddin them before you can even get them in the livewell. It is totally insane.

I put the pictures up again for the past several days check them out when you get a chance. ALso i am gonna post some shared trip dates and if you are interested give us a call. We also still have some weekend dates and weekday dates available for private trips as well so give us a call if you would like to take a shot at some big fish.

The Following dates will be for shared trips that are available:

Wed Sept 26th - 6 am
Thursday Sept 27th - 6 am
Friday Sept 28th - 6 am

Tuesday Oct 2nd
Wed Oct 3rd
Friday Oct 5th

SO if you are interested please call soon as the dates have been filling up fast.

Best Regards.
Jules & Bill

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Fisherwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:12 PM   #2
Christian
viva the plug-o-lution

Send a message via AIM to Christian
that fish went 34 on the boga jules, i threw a pic up in the boating section. totally saw a 50 that morning.

live to fish. fish to live. rod tips high.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 09:49 AM   #3
Fisherwoman

Send a message via ICQ to Fisherwoman
Good for you Christian, that is one awesome fish!!!!

I also had a 40 + pounder come up on me the other day when we were snaggin pogies, It was with 2 other bass in the 25 lb class, she bumped both of those fish out of the way and I saw her big bucket mouth open up and inhale my pogie and rip it right off the hook!!!!!!!

I'll get her one of these days, as this is probably the best chance anybody will have as far as trying to catch that 50 lber as I am marking them every day just hard getting down thru all the Blues and other big bass to get them too eat!!!!!

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Fisherwoman is offline   Reply With Quote