Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Fishing Charters and Guides » Bill -n- Juls Guide Service

Bill -n- Juls Guide Service From Boston Harbor to Cape Cod, Instructional Shore Fishing Guide Service

Old 09-11-2008, 06:41 PM   #1
Fisherwoman

Send a message via ICQ to Fisherwoman
Talking The Run Is On!!!!!!!!

Well after having a few days out on the boat in some decent weather things are really starting to pick up bigtime. There is a ton of bait out there and more is coming in on every tide. With these cool temperatures it is getting the fish hungry.

Yesterday we had a late day charter and ended up on school after school after school of big pogies. With those big baits are a ton of Bluefish, inside the harbor the blues are around 4-5 lbs but out in deeper water they are a little bigger with blues to 10 - 12 lbs. We are also starting to see alot of fresh Striped Bass moving in to feed. We ended up with about a dozen landed bluefish on the charter and one nice fat 33lb bass. We also went thru alot of terminal tackle in a hurry with all the choppers around!!!!

Today was a day for Bill and I to get out and play as we do not always get that opportunity. Well we had a banner outing, we ended up with 5 nice bass today. Various sizes, from 34 inches, one around 20 lbs, one at 28 lbs and one at 31lbs so it was a good day. We also got quite a few blues in the mix. ALso went thru a crap load of rigs, as there are so many bluefish that they are chomping right up the line and you have nothing left when you real in!!!!

So if you are gonna get out there go with alot of hooks, snaps, barrels, leader material, snaggin hooks and weights as you definately don't want to run out when you get on the bite.

I will be posting some shared trip dates tomorrow, but if anybody has any dates in mind give me a call as we are starting to book up for the final push.

I have added the new photo's to the site so check them out so you can see what's out there.

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Fisherwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:40 PM   #2
Moses

Good to hear Jules!! I think I'll be making my first trip to Boston waters this sunday if all goes well. Looking forward to it. Txs for the update.

Mike Malone
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:13 AM   #3
Fisherwoman

Send a message via ICQ to Fisherwoman
Your welcome Moses, if you get out give us a shout on the radio, 69 or call me on my cell and I will give ya the scoop.
617-633-6738
See ya all on the water,
Now is the time to rips some big lips baby!!!!!!!!

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Fisherwoman is offline   Reply With Quote