Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Fishing Charters and Guides » Bill -n- Juls Guide Service

Bill -n- Juls Guide Service From Boston Harbor to Cape Cod, Instructional Shore Fishing Guide Service

Old 07-11-2009, 08:56 AM   #1
Fisherwoman

Send a message via ICQ to Fisherwoman
Thumbs up fish report for July 1st to July 10th

Well finally the weather is starting to feel like summer again. I am a little tired of putting on the rain gear and gettin wet. The past few days have been glass calm and bright and sunny. We are starting to see water temperatures rising which is a good thing.

The fishng has been up and down, we have had some decent days and also a couple of days we got the big NADA!!! It happens sometimes but I sure don't like it!!! Alot of it has to do with the water inside the harbor, it pretty much has looked like chocolate milk from all this rain and crappy weather. We have been getting plenty of big bait to fish with but the bigger fish had been few and far between, except for a nice fat 25 lber we got the other day, but now that the weather is finally breakin they will come in droves with the big baits that are moving into the harbor.

I have been holding off posting shared trip dates due to the weather as these are usually last minute bookings and I did not want to have to reschedule alot of people and with the bite we were having I just decided to hold off a bit.

The Bluefin Tuna have really started to show on Stellwagon with alot of numbers but they are getting finniky on some days, the days they are feeding there are some nice small giants and big footballs being caught. If you want to go deep sea fishing offshore with us give us a call. Catching a Blue fin tuna is one of the most exciting fish you will ever catch.

The Bluefish are showing inside and outside Boston Harbor. We are also starting to see some good surface feeds with smaller bass crashing bait.

If you would like to get out and rip some lips with us, give us a call and we will get you out there. If you are interested in any shared trips please bear with me as I will be posting some new dates in the next few days.

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Fisherwoman is offline   Reply With Quote