Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2022, 05:37 AM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Of course you will vote for him why put the country before Trump..

It’s like saying I’d never fish with a known pedophile , until he owns a nice boat. Then I’ll forgot his history

Because I might get something out of it
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
being honest. do you think any of us believe, you’d ever. not vote for the democrat running for potus?

that pesky Gallup poll, every 4 years they ask americans if they’re better off after 4 years of the incumbent president, and more said yes after 4 years of trump than for any other president in the history of the poll.

Please tell us why you believe Trump holds the record in the poll?

He’s an unbelievable jerk. We’ve covered that. He also did really good things for america, including getting criminal justice reform, which liberals had wanted for a long time, and which obama chose not to do even though he had congress on his side for much of his presidency.

Trump is as bad as a pedophile? Well , Biden has a rape allegation against him. Remind me who you voted for? Sorry, if it’s ok for you to vote for corrupt degenerates, then it’s also ok for me.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device