Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 08-31-2016, 02:08 PM   #91
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

Here's one for you, Spence...when Clinton denied having sexual relations with Monica Lewinski under oath, was he lying?

you might recall he lied to his cabinet and defense squad and they all went out and lied for him as a result....that was nice of him
Old 09-01-2016, 08:52 PM   #92
ecduzitgood
time to go

http://nypost.com/2016/09/01/tax-dol...eport/?ref=yfp
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 09-02-2016, 04:48 AM   #93
wdmso

so the the invoice have no names of those mentioned in article

not a Government office: Former presidents are provided $96,600 per year by the US government for staffing expenses. The money is spent at the discretion of the ex-president. and again nothing showing any of that money came from the 96,600 of tax payers money just all suggestive reporting
Old 09-02-2016, 06:15 AM   #94
ecduzitgood
time to go

Bill Clinton has his taxpayer supported office in Hoboken and the Clinton Foundation is in NY city and Arkansas. The equipment went to the Clinton Foundation not Bills "office".
Old 09-02-2016, 09:41 AM   #95
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
Bill Clinton has his taxpayer supported office in Hoboken and the Clinton Foundation is in NY city and Arkansas. The equipment went to the Clinton Foundation not Bills "office".
The blind or maybe not so blind followers will scream " prove it beyond an unreasonable doubt " . What they call "lack of evidence " those with integrity and honesty call " lack of justice". It's been happening since he was governor .
Old 09-02-2016, 11:09 PM   #96
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
The blind or maybe not so blind followers will scream " prove it beyond an unreasonable doubt " . What they call "lack of evidence " those with integrity and honesty call " lack of justice". It's been happening since he was governor .
You need to go all in on Vince Foster here.
Old 09-03-2016, 04:27 AM   #97
wdmso

Quote:

I thought one of the many reasons America was great because people are innocent until proven Guilty ....

Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. The standard that must be met by the prosecution's evidence in a criminal prosecution: that no other logical explanation can be derived from the facts except that the defendant committed the crime, thereby overcoming the presumption that a person is innocent until proven guilty.

Seems The right disagree they go with Feelings
Old 09-03-2016, 09:44 AM   #98
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I thought one of the many reasons America was great because people are innocent until proven Guilty ....

Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. The standard that must be met by the prosecution's evidence in a criminal prosecution: that no other logical explanation can be derived from the facts except that the defendant committed the crime, thereby overcoming the presumption that a person is innocent until proven guilty.

Which is why just about all politicians are corrupt. It's so hard to convict them.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:57 AM   #99
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:

Were the Clinton's guilty of stealing from the white house when former president and sexual predator William Jefferson Clinton left the white house?
Old 09-04-2016, 06:55 AM   #100
buckman

Quote:

Anyone else would be convicted on far less .
Old 09-04-2016, 07:43 AM   #101
scottw

Quote:
Anyone else would be convicted on far less .
for the 39th time....I DON"T RECALL!!!!