Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » Meet & Greet Forum

Meet & Greet Forum S-B is an online Community dedicated to angling for Striped Bass. Come in, say hello and tell us a little bit about you. Thanks! Team Striped-Bass.com

Old 05-14-2011, 04:11 PM   #1
shark lobster

hello all

hi all new to site i see alot of guys here from other sites , im a long time fisher/lobsterman been away from the water since 911 when i decided at a very old age in my life to reinlist in the marine corps and chace bad guys around the world till 2008 , now im back fishin ,, been away for way to long , cape cod is my port to fish , the big ditch , and many other places on the south shore , great site happy to be here ,, ive also this winter took up and old art in our family of plug buiding the old fashion way one plug at a time ,,, thanks for lettin me in
shark lobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 06:21 PM   #2
tysdad115

Welcome to S-B Shark!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
tysdad115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:38 PM   #3
Raven

HOOT HOOT HOOT

Proud to have ya Marine...

welcome to S-B
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:06 AM   #4
CAMANG
Boston, MA

Thanks for your service

Hey Shark, much thanks for your service! I grew up in NYC and 9/11 was very traumatic for me - I lost a cousin (NYC FF Rescue) and 8 freinds, I was so angry and helpless following the attack, I went to the SI land fill to help in anyway I could, sifted debris for a few days but couldn't do it. I wanted a gun and destination-kind of the desire of most Marines I know...I am not a Marine but that event made me consider it. Any way, like I said thanks for being the ultimate American! There is always room on my fishing trips for you here in Mass.
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark lobster View Post
hi all new to site i see alot of guys here from other sites , im a long time fisher/lobsterman been away from the water since 911 when i decided at a very old age in my life to reinlist in the marine corps and chace bad guys around the world till 2008 , now im back fishin ,, been away for way to long , cape cod is my port to fish , the big ditch , and many other places on the south shore , great site happy to be here ,, ive also this winter took up and old art in our family of plug buiding the old fashion way one plug at a time ,,, thanks for lettin me in
CAMANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:08 AM   #5
Slingah

welcome

Live at Leeds
Slingah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:34 PM   #6
Hookedagain

Welcome Shark and thanks for your service.
Hookedagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:48 AM   #7
shark lobster

thank you all ,,, i hear ya on the 911 thing ,, anger and pain can never descibe the feelings ,,, if anyone ever ,, says why are we over there beleve me ,, it is for the good of all americans , and for man kind !!!911 may we never forget !!!!
shark lobster is offline   Reply With Quote