Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 04-05-2020, 01:37 PM   #1
basswipe

Something for our Liberals to think about.

While the Democrats were bitching and moaning about Russia we missed the fvcking boat!
How did the Coronavirus spread all over the world?The Coronavirus traveled all over the world from Wuhan, but did not arrive in Beijing or Shanghai ... can anyone explain that?

The Chinese stock market didn't collapse, but the US and European markets did ... and when those markets collapsed, the Chinese bought big.
All roads lead back to China ..
1. They made a virus for which they already had an antidote.
2. They intentionally spread the virus for financial gain.
3. There is a clear demonstration of efficiency… they have built hospitals within days. They had to be prepared with the organized projects … with the ordering of the equipment,the hiring of workers, the water and sewage network, the prefabricated building materials and the storage in an impressive volume, it all happened very quickly.
4. They caused chaos in the world, starting with Europe and then the rest of the Western world.
5. They rapidly decimated the economies of dozens of countries.
6. They stopped production and production lines in factories and primary production in tens of countries.
7. They caused the stock markets to collapse and then bought shares, bonds and companies at bargain prices.
8. Then they quickly took control of the epidemic in their country.
9. During all of this, they managed to lower the price of commodities, including the oil price.
10. Now they are going back to mass production while the rest of the world has stopped production.
Also note how quickly Chinese unions took action to "hoard" busload purchases in regional shopping centers in many countries, stripping the shelves of toilet paper and staple food.
It happened before most of us knew what was happening, even before we knew what the Corona virus was.

PS: Read the 1999 book by Chinese Colonel Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, "Unrestricted War: China's Master Plan to Destroy America," everything is there.

Think about this ...
Why are Russia and North Korea almost completely free of Covid-19,because they are strong allies of China. The lowest reported cases of Covid-19 come from these 2 countries.On the other hand, South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and most of Asia are seriously affected. And why is Wuhan suddenly free from the deadly virus?China will say that the initial drastic measures they took were very severe and Wuhan was incarcerated to stem the spread to other areas. I am sure they are using an antidote to the virus that was already available before they released the virus.Why was Beijing not affected at all?Chinese President Xi Jinping visited Wuhan at the height of the outbreak … he put on a simple RM1 face mask to visit the affected areas,as a president, wouldn’t you have been covered from head to toe in a hazmat suit? Maybe he didn’t have to worry because the antidote had already been administered?

There is no doubt in my mind that this is biological warfare.

Truth boys and girls.Truth.Its time to start blaming those that are responsible.

Last edited by basswipe; 04-05-2020 at 02:06 PM..
Old 04-05-2020, 02:24 PM   #2
PaulS

Is this going to be your usual one and run or you going to come back to debate? What is your source for this Alex Jones?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 04-05-2020, 03:02 PM   #3
wdmso

China is so sophisticated that were able to engineer a virus which only killed people from whuan and and Europeans and Americans . And Republicans are the only ones to see the Truth...

This stuff is what isnow the Republican party.

Regan Republicans are fring of their own party all 10% of them
Old 04-05-2020, 03:12 PM   #4
spence

A brilliant plan to conquer the world by eliminating the consumers of their products!
Old 04-05-2020, 04:26 PM   #5
PaulS

Wait until Martin shkreli gets out of jail in the Chinese higher him to be the marketing arm selling the antidote for $10,000 a dose
Old 04-05-2020, 05:25 PM   #6
Pete F.
Canceled

It’s always a conspiracy
Now tell us about 9/11, Newtown and 5G as long as you’re on a roll.
Old 04-05-2020, 05:45 PM   #7
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
China is so sophisticated that were able to engineer a virus which only killed people from whuan and and Europeans and Americans . And Republicans are the only ones to see the Truth...

This stuff is what isnow the Republican party.

Regan Republicans are fring of their own party all 10% of them
Low blow Wayne.

If that’s the case then Bitchslappedboy is the face of the Democratic Party.🙄

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 04-05-2020, 08:05 PM   #8
Nebe

Basswipe. There are cases in Russia. None reported in North Korea because that country is in the Stone Age. Wuhan was locked down so hard they welded housing complex gates closed. Anyone in public was constantly being scanned with laser heat sensors and if they had a fever they were abducted and sent to forced quarantine.

Believe what you want though
Old 04-06-2020, 07:34 AM   #9
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Low blow Wayne.

If that’s the case then Bitchslappedboy is the face of the Democratic Party.��
Sorry,, it's the new normal Republicans have lost their party . It's been over taken , it's just the current reality... maybe it will change but to many Republicans see re election by demonstrating I am more of an American because I am a Republican mantra And I sleep with a gun and the American flag .

But Pete's thoughts are not just based in ideology , facts and actual events are considered. He is no AOC she is the poster child for the rights narrtive for Democratic voters are like her 10% are

Basswipes thoughts are based on ideology conspericy and far right wing his thoughts are Republican those of Republican voters re enforced by Trump himself any other moderate Republican in a RINO and alienated in their own party , well over 1/2 feel this. Way. Hell in Mass Baker is a Rino. And criticized Trump and had to fight for supply yet Fla Governor got everything he wanted ..

Wait till Trump get his hands on that 500 million that he has the ability to disperse ..

I Bet we see swing states get the lions share , to buy votes with federal money disguised as stimulus

He kind did that with Gm in Ohio forcing only them to make ventilators and re open a factory that they sold last year

Trump’s administration has not formally ordered any of the machines, USA TODAY has learned. Story's 2 days

Last edited by wdmso; 04-06-2020 at 08:00 AM..
Old 04-06-2020, 07:44 AM   #10
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Sorry,, it's the new normal Republicans have lost their party . It's been over taken , it's just the current reality... maybe it will change but to many Republicans see re election by demonstrating I am more of an American because I am a Republican mantra And I sleep with a gun and the American flag .
Wayne, instead of criticizing the Republican Party, just tell us all the things that make you proud to be a Democrat. Describe your favorite parts about it and please highlight the leaders and ideals that make it superior. Certainly the list will be long so have fun with it and stay positive.👌

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 04-06-2020, 08:33 AM   #11
Sea Dangles

I noticed you were able to edit Wayne. Should I assume you are making a rough draft of all the great parts of being liberal. No need for details, just a comprehensive list. Don’t forget to include the long list of great leadership.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:34 AM   #12
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Wayne, instead of criticizing the Republican Party, just tell us all the things that make you proud to be a Democrat. Describe your favorite parts about it and please highlight the leaders and ideals that make it superior. Certainly the list will be long so have fun with it and stay positive.��
I've said it be iam registered independent and always have been and I am a moderate I have no need to champion a person ( no cult of personality to follow)

I dont push democratic policy... here I spend most of it debunking the conspericy theories and non sense spewed by the right from abortion to open borders to were being over run with illegals to global warms a gaff

It's clear if your not a Republican your the problem you see it when Trumps
speakers at his rallies you see it in campaign ads you see it in comment sections
You see it in the aid to states or how the press is treated

And the response here will be Hillary called us deplorables , so were even

I would Love to hear how iam wrong with my description of the current republican party
Clearly it isn't all Republicans but the tug of war for the heart of the Republican party has been won by Trump and the right wing of the party.

So I am open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

Also Dont care who you pray to how many guns you own or what sex you are or if your married to a man or a women

This is an ultra liberal in todays Republican party , which I find funny because I support more individual freedoms then they do ...

Ps my disdain for Trump has zero to do with him borrowing the lable Republican he was always an embarrassment from the day he chose to run , and how he ran and even to this day how he presents himself.

I have never had an issue with any elected official or potus democratic or Republican until Trump

Last edited by wdmso; 04-06-2020 at 10:43 AM..
Old 04-06-2020, 11:04 AM   #13
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Basswipe. There are cases in Russia. None reported in North Korea because that country is in the Stone Age. Wuhan was locked down so hard they welded housing complex gates closed. Anyone in public was constantly being scanned with laser heat sensors and if they had a fever they were abducted and sent to forced quarantine.

Believe what you want though
They physically ripped up all the roads leading in/out of wuhan so no one could leave or enter.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 04-06-2020, 12:08 PM   #14
wdmso

It's Madness.' Wisconsin's Election Amid Coronavirus Sparks Anger

Wisconsin's election date is written into state law and only the Republican-controlled state legislature can postpone it.

"We live in a republic, and we live in one that has to have elections," he told reporters two weeks ago.

they refuse to postpone it Shocking
Old 04-06-2020, 12:15 PM   #15
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
They physically ripped up all the roads leading in/out of wuhan so no one could leave or enter.
That was due to increased zombie activity since the new 5G towers went online.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:01 PM   #16
Sea Dangles

Quote:
I've said it be iam registered independent and always have been and I am a moderate I have no need to champion a person ( no cult of personality to follow)

I dont push democratic policy... here I spend most of it debunking the conspericy theories and non sense spewed by the right from abortion to open borders to were being over run with illegals to global warms a gaff

It's clear if your not a Republican your the problem you see it when Trumps
speakers at his rallies you see it in campaign ads you see it in comment sections
You see it in the aid to states or how the press is treated

And the response here will be Hillary called us deplorables , so were even

I would Love to hear how iam wrong with my description of the current republican party
Clearly it isn't all Republicans but the tug of war for the heart of the Republican party has been won by Trump and the right wing of the party.

So I am open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

Also Dont care who you pray to how many guns you own or what sex you are or if your married to a man or a women

This is an ultra liberal in todays Republican party , which I find funny because I support more individual freedoms then they do ...

Ps my disdain for Trump has zero to do with him borrowing the lable Republican he was always an embarrassment from the day he chose to run , and how he ran and even to this day how he presents himself.

I have never had an issue with any elected official or potus democratic or Republican until Trump
Wayne, you purposefully like to cherry pick an extreme action and then portray whatever foolishness as a typical Trumper. That is your your mo. It’s like me promoting PeteF in the same manner and calling him the face of the Dems...

It’s clear that if you are not a Democratic then you are in lock step with Trumpf.🤡

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 04-06-2020, 02:09 PM   #17
basswipe

Curious as to how our site Libs will feel when they get an ankle bracelet slapped on them for being out just few minutes past curfew.Nothing like being tracked by the state for exercising your Constitutional rights.Good luck sheep when this sh!t continues,much like taxes many x-orders will stay in place after this is over.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:40 PM   #18
PaulS

I want a dark one so it will match my tan.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:18 PM   #19
basswipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
A brilliant plan to conquer the world by eliminating the consumers of their products!
Geez wonder what that plane with the Patriots logo was doing in China.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:20 PM   #20
basswipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Is this going to be your usual one and run or you going to come back to debate? What is your source for this Alex Jones?
No Paul just like sitting back and watching folks like you make an ass out of themselves.Your response to the ankle bracelet being a perfect example as this is now law in Kentucky per x-order and the judiciary backing it up.

Btw our precious Gina Raimondo has instituted a curfew from 9pm-6am when stores are already closed during those times,curious as to how this curfew will stem the tide.She's also looking very closely at Beshear's ankle bracelet "program" in Kentucky.

Fool.

Last edited by basswipe; 04-06-2020 at 03:32 PM..
Old 04-06-2020, 04:14 PM   #21
PaulS

Your whole post was stupid that's why everybody laughed at you. I'm guessing you're not that smart.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:54 PM   #22
basswipe

Quote:
Your whole post was stupid that's why everybody laughed at you. I'm guessing you're not that smart.
Other than you I would like to know who laughed other than you.

People like you make me ill to my stomach.All you do is insult people and call them stupid if they don't agree with you.I served my country Paul so FVCK YOU and the horse you rode in on you POS!

You wanted a debate...you got it fvck-nut!One and done my ass!
Old 04-06-2020, 04:58 PM   #23
PaulS

go look at the posts in response to yours. No one ever takes any of your posts seriously here. and you're not debating you dumb f*** .you're just too dumb to recognize that . You're an old douchebag.

Last edited by PaulS; 04-06-2020 at 05:04 PM..
Old 04-06-2020, 05:14 PM   #24
scottw

I love when Paul gets all fired up....
Old 04-06-2020, 05:16 PM   #25
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by basswipe View Post

I served my country
thank you for your service! ...
Old 04-06-2020, 05:18 PM   #26
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I love when Paul gets all fired up....
I think he's fun to talk to
Old 04-06-2020, 05:21 PM   #27
scottw

Quote:
I think he's fun to talk to
I'm sure he's fun to fish with too!
Old 04-06-2020, 05:25 PM   #28
PaulS

If you were nicer to me I would have taken you fishing today. Got lots of schoolies. Thank you X company for paying me today
Old 04-06-2020, 05:29 PM   #29
scottw

Quote:
If you were nicer to me I would have taken you fishing today. Got lots of schoolies. Thank you X company for paying me today
it's time!
Old 04-06-2020, 05:31 PM   #30
basswipe

Quote:
go look at the posts in response to yours. No one ever takes any of your posts seriously here. and you're not debating you dumb f*** .you're just too dumb to recognize that . You're an old douchebag.
First of all your're much older than I am.

I know JohnR won't like this but I will meet you anywhere at anytime...face to face and toe to toe and you debate me.Name the place and time,NEVER call me out like you did,I've had enough of YOU.