Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 08-14-2020, 12:00 PM   #91
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Suggesting Kamala may not be eligible, you know it’s his birther thing he likes to pull out.
There are a lot things I don't like about Trump. The birther thing is one.
Old 08-14-2020, 02:10 PM   #92
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Right, right. Biden's not in hiding because he can't string a coherent sentence together. He's actually being shrewd by staying silent and in hiding! Of course!

In all seriousness, can you answer ONE question honestly, without saying whatever helps your cause? Just one question?

Here it is...are you worried about Biden in the debates? Worried he'll come across as obviously in the early stages of senility?
Jim you cant suggest Biden debate Trump or how many times . Republicans forfeited that ability when they all defend and still defend Trump for not releasing his taxes.. and just say senility 3 times doesn't make it so...

And this is why we have Vice presidents , and right now I'd rather see Pence in the oval office at least he's Republican

Last edited by wdmso; 08-14-2020 at 02:23 PM..
Old 08-14-2020, 02:45 PM   #93
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Watched his roll out, coherent, no Trump like words mispronounced, able to run right through it without the usual off script Trump detour. Jim is confused, maybe he needs a cognitive test himself.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 08-14-2020, 03:12 PM   #94
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Watched his roll out, coherent, no Trump like words mispronounced, able to run right through it without the usual off script Trump detour. Jim is confused, maybe he needs a cognitive test himself.
He is slick.
Old 08-14-2020, 03:17 PM   #95
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
He is slick.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-14-2020, 03:37 PM   #96
detbuch

Lindsey is slick too. Too bad for Trump, he's not very slick. It would go a long way in his politics if he were.
Old 08-14-2020, 03:50 PM   #97
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Lindsey had it right when Trump was running in 2016 and now payback is going to be a bitch.