Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2022, 09:08 AM   #1
Rmarsh

E-bikes

Bought a pair of electric assist bicycles for my wife and I back in July.
We have racked up over 500 miles on them a have had a great time doing it. Riding them from home into the state forest nearby or load them in my truck to visit various bike paths....favorite so far is the shining sea bike path that goes from north falmouth to woods hole.
We are both in our late sixties and in good health ....except for my wifes problems with her knees. She already has had a total knee replacement on one and is planning to do the other in the near future. This has been a great activity for us as we enjoy doing these type of things together. We have been together for fifty years now.
She is a real trooper.....very tough girl...rides a little too aggressively sometimes when we go off road and her curiosity has gotten us into some remote areas we probably shouldn't be in. Our boys are a little worried about us....but we have chosen to stay active and enjoy the time we have left...this makes us feel young again.
Rmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote