Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » TUNA & Big Game

TUNA & Big Game TUNA - Offshore Fishing for Tuna and Other Big Game

Old 05-16-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
jasonsnova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Rod View Post
Come June 1st I may be doging people fishing for tuna in Gloucester Harbor...there R some people that think someof them fish were caught in the harbor...normally some boats worry about the striper fleet...now will need to worry about getting by the tuna fleet... there will be plenty of tuna gear bought this year.
funny...
i'll be one of them buying tuna gear! lol. i've been thinking about it for a few years and decided to take the plunge....wicked tuna just helps push me over the edge.
agreed tho alot of the show is a bit out there and i'm sure there will be alot more tuna gear for sale next year after all this lol
jasonsnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:38 PM   #2
Fly Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsnova View Post
funny...
i'll be one of them buying tuna gear! lol. i've been thinking about it for a few years and decided to take the plunge....wicked tuna just helps push me over the edge.
agreed tho alot of the show is a bit out there and i'm sure there will be alot more tuna gear for sale next year after all this lol
Make sure you keep your regular job.... the old saying is:"If you want to go broke go tuna fishing."
Fly Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:50 AM   #3
jasonsnova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Rod View Post
Make sure you keep your regular job.... the old saying is:"If you want to go broke go tuna fishing."
haha...what you mean? i already quit my job and am gearing up to tuna fish all summer!

jkin.....i'm not delusional about it, i only have a a rec permit. just want to do a little tuna fishing when the cod and striper stuff slows down later in the summer. i'd be happy with 1 150lb'r on the troll....lol
jasonsnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:41 AM   #4
animal

Commercial bft fishing, the most expensive job in the world.
animal is offline   Reply With Quote