Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 06-28-2022, 08:31 PM   #31
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Trump is a jerk and short-fused, vindictive narcissist. We know this. How many times a day do you need to hear it?

But Jan 6th isn’t about those character flaws .. even I could live with those short comings

But You left out seditious scumbag criminal , Liar all while as POTUS American 1st my ass He deserves a blind fold but I will take a prison sentence or even let’s deport him we have illegals risking their life’s who love America for what it stands for! More than he does
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i said “January 6 is a very different story.”. takes his flaws to a new level. do you have to argue with me, even when i’m agreeing with you? are you actually a 5 year-old?
Old 06-28-2022, 08:36 PM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I guess it's more important to comment on somebody not unclipping their shoes from their bike Clips which is very common for bicyclist and falling over then it is the comment on a president losing control of himself and trying to grab the wheel of a limo or throwing plates and food against the wall.
foxnews reporting ( for what it’s worth) that secret service agents are ready to testify that he never lunged for the steering wheel.
Old 06-29-2022, 04:31 AM   #33
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

If foxNOTnews reported it you can take it to the bank.
Old 06-29-2022, 04:39 AM   #34
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
If foxNOTnews reported it you can take it to the bank.
good one.
Old 06-29-2022, 04:42 AM   #35
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i said “January 6 is a very different story.”. takes his flaws to a new level. do you have to argue with me, even when i’m agreeing with you? are you actually a 5 year-old?
Your view of the 6th is so narrow. Trump is the head of the snake, but cutting off the head doesn’t kill the problem, it’s an ongoing attempt today to regain power by any means. When top officials, even decorated generals and maybe down the road with local AG’s willing to participate can negate American votes to get what they want it’s an American problem.
Old 06-29-2022, 04:59 AM   #36
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Your view of the 6th is so narrow. Trump is the head of the snake, but cutting off the head doesn’t kill the problem, it’s an ongoing attempt today to regain power by any means. When top officials, even decorated generals and maybe down the road with local AG’s willing to participate can negate American votes to get what they want it’s an American problem.
that’s sinister, all right.
Old 06-29-2022, 07:12 AM   #37
PaulS

Quote:
foxnews reporting ( for what it’s worth) that secret service agents are ready to testify that he never lunged for the steering wheel.
saw that. interesting.
Old 06-29-2022, 07:32 AM   #38
wdmso

Quote:
I agreed with you on your statement he had flaws

But you continue to drag your feet on what Trump and those around him actually did and what their wanted outcome was .. it was their wish their plan their conspiracy to over turn a National election

It’s no where near taking his flaws to the next level .

It was an attack on the United sates of America by the sitting POTUS against all Americans even his faithful who are just upset it didn’t work …

Ps any 5 year old would know that

You like many of his supporters just can’t find the words or accept the reality you’ve been played by a Conman .. and if some how he still able to run and get the nomination

You and many others will vote for him again .. sounding like heroin addicts , ya I hate this about heroin or that but I’ll do it again it feels great . Then not understand why people look at you differently
Old 06-29-2022, 07:38 AM   #39
wdmso

Quote:
saw that. interesting.
Wow that’s interesting now Fox and the MAGA universe believe the the secret services Aka deep state will testify

But will never in a thousand years will the ask even suggest Trump or any of those refusing to testify should !

I hope the testimony includes one response I plead the 5th

So I can watch MAGA heads explode all at once

Ps I would also think the committee had more than one account of this incident , before releasing it . But you never know
Old 06-29-2022, 07:56 AM   #40
scottw

Quote:
Wow that’s interesting now Fox and the MAGA universe believe the the secret services Aka deep state will testify

NATIONAL

CBS News: Limo driver, SS agent willing to testify before Jan. 6 committee to refute aide's claims

NBC's chief White House correspondent: "A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel."

A Secret Service official familiar with the matter told CNN that Tony Ornato denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail.
Old 06-29-2022, 08:18 AM   #41
Jim in CT

Quote:
saw that. interesting.
even if that detail was wrong, there’s a lot there that should, at a minimum, prevent him from ever running again. that’s just one small piece of the puzzle.

Also, we can’t make the game tonight, but i do appreciate the suggestion. One time i took them all to a yard goat game to see Vladimir Guerrero Jr, . and when the new britain rock cats were still a minor league team, my oldest ( who was maybe 8-9 at the time) used to talk to Trevor Story before the games. We went every week to a home game, Story would
come over and say hello to my son by name.

Minor league baseball is an absolute treasure.
Old 06-29-2022, 08:19 AM   #42
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
NATIONAL

CBS News: Limo driver, SS agent willing to testify before Jan. 6 committee to refute aide's claims

NBC's chief White House correspondent: "A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel."

A Secret Service official familiar with the matter told CNN that Tony Ornato denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail.
CNN is just a bunch of MAGA Trumplicans, don’t you know that?
Old 06-29-2022, 08:55 AM   #43
Pete F.
Canceled

The steering wheel anecdote is immaterial, Donald Trump intended to personally invade the Capitol with an armed mob on January 6 to thwart Congress.
Old 06-29-2022, 09:28 AM   #44
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
The steering wheel anecdote is immaterial, Donald Trump intended to personally invade the Capitol with an armed mob on January 6 to thwart Congress.
On this I agree with Pete...
I dont care about that, the throwing food.

Listen, she might be flat out lying (I think unlikely). Or her hearsay was incorrect (possible)

But until the agents testify, or this is otherwise corroborated, she was under oath and the other is an unnamed source saying the secret service guys will testify.

Much of the rest of her testimony should be easily cleared up if Meadows testifies... He must be too busy voting illegally from his rented trailer...

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 06-29-2022, 10:00 AM   #45
Pete F.
Canceled

WH counsel Pat Cippollone had significant concerns regarding Trump’s Jan 6 activities. It’s time for Mr. Cippollone to testify on the record. Any concerns he has about the institutional interests of his prior office are outweighed by the need for his testimony.
Given Cippollone’s vocal concern that Trump was engaging in/about to engage in conduct that would get them “charged with every crime imaginable,” it seems that, any executive privilege would be subject to the crime-fraud exception — by his own admission.
Old 06-29-2022, 10:03 AM   #46
wdmso

Just like a true cult the Trump supporters come out of the wood work to use this 1 example to discredit all the testimony to date …. It’s the only reason they even posted in this thread..

That’s how a cult works . as the source of their believe gets disproved their is no admission they were wrong or mislead they just move to the next lifeboat they can find …. Which is this one event never happened so now everything is a lie .. and this proves it … And if it’s not a cult which I doubt it’s Stockholm syndrome ! is a condition in which hostages develop a psychological bond with their captors during captivity.
Old 06-29-2022, 10:10 AM   #47
Jim in CT

Quote:
Just like a true cult the Trump supporters come out of the wood work to use this 1 example to discredit all the testimony to date …. It’s the only reason they even posted in this thread..

That’s how a cult works . as the source of their believe gets disproved their is no admission they were wrong or mislead they just move to the next lifeboat they can find …. Which is this one event never happened so now everything is a lie .. and this proves it … And if it’s not a cult which I doubt it’s Stockholm syndrome ! is a condition in which hostages develop a psychological bond with their captors during captivity.
You said babies feel no pain in the womb, and that Republicans are celebrating the deaths of Mexican immigrants.

Whos the deranged cult member, Wayne?
Old 06-29-2022, 12:43 PM   #48
Pete F.
Canceled

Fox News's Martha MacCallum defends Trump because smashing lunches against the wall is not "wholly out of character" for him and "there's a lot of people out there who obviously shared his feelings of frustration"
Old 06-30-2022, 02:53 AM   #49
wdmso

Quote:
You said babies feel no pain in the womb, and that Republicans are celebrating the deaths of Mexican immigrants.

Whos the deranged cult member, Wayne?
you claimed babies feel pain and fight back during an abortion . Then posted a letter to the editor as proof .. all I did was dispute your claims

And if you don’t think Some Republicans are privately suggesting those people got what they deserved. You really don’t pay attention to conservatives. Fellow unarmed Americans killed by police and conservatives response . Play stupid games win stupid prizes ..

But still no rational explanation of Trumps attempts to the 1 who actually tried to steal an election via Fraud

If you do see it as a cult what to you call all These Americans denial of what Trump and those around him clearly attempted to do?

Got to go. Fishing now
Old 06-30-2022, 05:30 AM   #50
Jim in CT

Quote:
you claimed babies feel pain and fight back during an abortion . Then posted a letter to the editor as proof .. all I did was dispute your claims

And if you don’t think Some Republicans are privately suggesting those people got what they deserved. You really don’t pay attention to conservatives. Fellow unarmed Americans killed by police and conservatives response . Play stupid games win stupid prizes ..

But still no rational explanation of Trumps attempts to the 1 who actually tried to steal an election via Fraud

If you do see it as a cult what to you call all These Americans denial of what Trump and those around him clearly attempted to do?

Got to go. Fishing now
i didn’t claim that. OB/GYNs are claiming it.

why do they use anesthesia in the womb, when operating on unborn babies? tell me why?

why did doctors spank babies immediately after birth? how did doctors presume that spanking would trigger crying? why won’t you answer that question?

“play stupid games win stupid prizes” is nowhere near the same as celebrating death. it’s explaining death.
Old 06-30-2022, 05:32 AM   #51
Jim in CT

Quote:

pure wayne gibberish right there.
Old 06-30-2022, 09:54 AM   #52
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
White House: The border is closed

American People: We have eyes... it's not
Old 06-30-2022, 10:05 AM   #53
wdmso

Quote:
i didn’t claim that. OB/GYNs are claiming it.

why do they use anesthesia in the womb, when operating on unborn babies? tell me why?

why did doctors spank babies immediately after birth? how did doctors presume that spanking would trigger crying? why won’t you answer that question?

“play stupid games win stupid prizes” is nowhere near the same as celebrating death. it’s explaining death.

wow you really need a hobby.. a baby can breath Air jim. and it isn't a fetus a fetus cant breath air before 24 weeks.. on its own

play stupid games win stupid prizes” is nowhere near the same as celebrating death. it’s explaining death. is that what that is explaining death not blaming those who died ? ok

To bad you aren't as knowledgeable about treason sedition or and how stealing an election in unamerican.. As you are on abortion .. why is that?
Old 06-30-2022, 10:33 AM   #54
Jim in CT

Quote:

wow you really need a hobby.. a baby can breath Air jim. and it isn't a fetus a fetus cant breath air before 24 weeks.. on its own

play stupid games win stupid prizes” is nowhere near the same as celebrating death. it’s explaining death. is that what that is explaining death not blaming those who died ? ok

To bad you aren't as knowledgeable about treason sedition or and how stealing an election in unamerican.. As you are on abortion .. why is that?
what is it about being spanked, that made doctors know it would
make babies cry? It hurts. And they can feel pain. So either that’s proof the unborn can also feel
pain, or the ability to feel
pain starts the nanosecond after being born, which not even you are crazy enough to say.

thats proof they can feel pain. then only question is starting when?
Old 07-12-2022, 05:59 AM   #55
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

I’m sure you guys all have your DVR set to record todays hearing, I know Bannon is hoping he could have been invited, because he is really seeing the inside of a small jail cell in his dreams with his trial starting next week. Should be interesting to hear (well for anyone really interested in getting to the truth) about the coordination heading into the attack and who knew what and when.
Old 07-12-2022, 02:18 PM   #56
wdmso

Elon Musk responded to Donald Trump's recent criticism by saying it was time for the former president to "hang up his hat & sail into the sunset."

Musk was Trumps savior when he was going to buy Twitter now in classic Trump and his cults behavior they attacked Musk …. Another person from Hero to zero for not bending the knee in front of Trump.

To include anyone who testified in front of the Jan 6th committee…

Yet the faithful still think Trump won the election and had no part in this seditious conspiracy, and that some how all this information and actions by all these different players are just some random coincidence fabricated by the Democratic’s And would still vote for this seditious scumbag But even more disturbing is the Entire GOP are keeping their heads firmly planted in the sand putting their political futures, before what’s best for the United states of America . Living up to their name as the party of NO. Who would rather stay silent then face or even worse tell their voters the TRUTH
Old 07-12-2022, 02:24 PM   #57
Pete F.
Canceled

Gosh, it sure looks like the former guy intended to and did foment violence on January 6, 2021.
Old 07-12-2022, 02:35 PM   #58
Pete F.
Canceled

WH logs indicate these members attended a Dec. 21 WH meeting, per Murphy:

Babin, Biggs, Gaetz, Gohmert, Gosar, Harris, Hice, Jordan and Perry + Rep-elect Greene.
Old 07-12-2022, 02:49 PM   #59
scottw

wayne is ranting a lot...somebody check his blood pressure
Old 07-12-2022, 02:50 PM   #60
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
WH logs indicate these members attended a Dec. 21 WH meeting, per Murphy:

Babin, Biggs, Gaetz, Gohmert, Gosar, Harris, Hice, Jordan and Perry + Rep-elect Greene.
was this the Christmas party?