Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2022, 09:06 AM   #121
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 12,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

Trump selling our nuclear secrets,

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
you getting a little ahead of yourself....
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 09:07 AM   #122
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 12,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Armed man who tried to breach FBI's Cincinnati office killed following police standoff

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
was that the guy with the AR-15 style nail gun? We should ban those......
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 09:49 AM   #123
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
was that the guy with the AR-15 style nail gun? We should ban those......
We should ban those who motivate people to act on their behalf. and dismiss those who ignore it happening
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 10:14 AM   #124
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,732
You guys are to hard on Trump. Obama took 30,000,000 docs. from the White House.
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 11:59 AM   #125
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 19,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
We should ban those who motivate people to act on their behalf. and dismiss those who ignore it happening
So when Obama (and many democrats) say that cops are involved in a plot to kill blacks, and people hear that and then go out and murder police officers...using your logic, why isn't Obama responsible?

Because everything is OK when democrats do it!!

When the left publishes the home address of Kanavaugh and someone then shows up to assassinate him, why don't you say the pro-abortion kooks are responsible?

Because everything is OK when the left does it??

Thousands and thousands of posts, and every single one of them is identical.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 12:26 PM   #126
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,732
More lies shot down:

Former President Donald Trump and his lawyers have baselessly peddled a conspiracy theory that the FBI may have "planted" evidence during its raid on Mar-a-Lago because "nobody" was allowed to watch. But Trump's lawyer admitted on Thursday that Trump and his family watched the "whole thing" go down from New York through CCTV footage from the resort.

Trump and his attorneys, Christina Bobb and Alina Habba, immediately claimed that the FBI may have "planted" damning evidence during the Mar-a-Lago raid on Monday without any proof, citing only the fact that Bobb was prevented from observing the search as is standard in such FBI operations. Trump, Bobb and Habba in numerous statements speculated about what the FBI may have done while "nobody" was watching.

"The FBI and others from the Federal Government would not let anyone, including my lawyers, be anywhere near the areas that were rummaged and otherwise looked at during the raid on Mar-a-Lago," Trump ranted on Truth Social on Tuesday. "Everyone was asked to leave the premises, they wanted to be left alone, without any witnesses to see what they were doing, taking or, hopefully not, 'planting.' Why did they STRONGLY insist on having nobody watching them, everybody out?"

Bobb acknowledged on Thursday that while surveillance cameras at Mar-a-Lago were shut off for a "very short period of time" while FBI agents spoke to Trump's legal team, the former president and his family were able to view the entire raid through surveillance video.

"I think the folks in New York — President Trump and his family — they probably had a better view than I did. Because they had the CCTV, they were able to watch," Bobb told the right-wing outlet Real America's Voice.

Bobb said that she was busy speaking with investigators during the search but the Trump family saw "the whole thing."

"So they actually have a better idea of what took place inside," Bobb said.
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 04:05 PM   #127
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 7,840
Channel 5 just reported Trump is being investigated for more than just some sloppy document handling, they used the term espionage. Maybe he was hoping to set up a trade for the pee tapes.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 04:24 PM   #128
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
So when Obama (and many democrats) say that cops are involved in a plot to kill blacks, and people hear that and then go out and murder police officers...using your logic, why isn't Obama responsible?

Because everything is OK when democrats do it!!

When the left publishes the home address of Kanavaugh and someone then shows up to assassinate him, why don't you say the pro-abortion kooks are responsible?

Because everything is OK when the left does it??

Thousands and thousands of posts, and every single one of them is identical.
when Obama (and many democrats) say that cops are involved in a plot to kill blacks, and people hear that and then go out and murder police officers...using your logic, why isn't Obama responsible?

Can’t you ever post something That actually happened and was actually spoken

President Obama critics say all he does is "hate on cops," like Jim your a broken record

He did say President Obama Says Police Killings 'Symptomatic of ... Racial Disparities'. Truth hurts ?

And also said

Not long after three police officers were shot dead Sunday in Baton Rouge, La., President Obama condemned the attack. "For the second time in two weeks, police officers who put their lives on the line for ours every day were doing their job when they were killed in a cowardly and reprehensible assault," he said. "These are attacks on public servants, on the rule of law, and on civilized society, and they have to stop."

Republicans or Trump have said no such thing regarding the FBI of the man who tried to kill FBI agents

Ps no one tried to kill Brett or even came close Only you call a guy in a car who called the cops on himself who claimed he wanted to kill Brett and assignation attempt

Your revisionist history is tiring
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 04:27 PM   #129
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 19,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
when Obama (and many democrats) say that cops are involved in a plot to kill blacks, and people hear that and then go out and murder police officers...using your logic, why isn't Obama responsible?

Can’t you ever post something That actually happened and was actually spoken ..


when Obama (and many democrats) say that cops are involved in a plot to kill blacks, and people hear that and then go out and murder police officers...using your logic, why isn't Obama responsible?

President Obama critics say all he does is "hate on cops," Jim your a broken record

He did say President Obama Says Police Killings 'Symptomatic of ... Racial Disparities'. Truth hurts ?

And also said

Not long after three police officers were shot dead Sunday in Baton Rouge, La., President Obama condemned the attack. "For the second time in two weeks, police officers who put their lives on the line for ours every day were doing their job when they were killed in a cowardly and reprehensible assault," he said. "These are attacks on public servants, on the rule of law, and on civilized society, and they have to stop."

Republicans or Trump have said no such thing regarding the FBI of the man who tried to kill FBI agents

Your revisionist history is tiring
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
that did happen. obama
said that the cases of cops
killing blacks aren’t isolated incidents. That’s what obama said, and there only one way to interpret that, he’s saying that cops are engaged in a plot.

here…go ahead and deny what CBS news reported…

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/newyork/...ice-shootings/

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 04:30 PM   #130
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 12,293
I bet pete is drinking all weekend.....
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 04:35 PM   #131
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
that did happen. obama
said that the cases of cops
killing blacks aren’t isolated incidents. That’s what obama said, and there only one way to interpret that, he’s saying that cops are engaged in a plot.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
and there only one way to interpret that,

Yes your right there is only 1 way to interpret. and it’s not even close to your misinterpretation .

That Obama said that cops are involved in a plot to kill blacks,

Like I said revisionist
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 04:40 PM   #132
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,956
What he actually said was


President Barack Obama called on American law enforcement to root out bias in its ranks and said all Americans should be troubled by frequent police shootings of blacks and Hispanics, insisting that fatal incidents in Minnesota and Louisiana are not isolated.

Adding his voice to a growing public outcry, Obama said the shootings were symptoms of a "broader set of racial disparities" in the justice system that aren't being fixed quickly enough.

And yet again we see conservatives using back the blue only as a campaign slogan

Yet when the rubber meets the road just like veterans and people with medical needs need their backing they throw them under the bus for political expediency
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 05:01 PM   #133
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 7,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
that did happen. obama
said that the cases of cops
killing blacks aren’t isolated incidents. That’s what obama said, and there only one way to interpret that, he’s saying that cops are engaged in a plot.

here…go ahead and deny what CBS news reported…

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/newyork/...ice-shootings/

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
No that’s your way of interpreting a news report and not his actual words, because that’s the narrative you want to push now. And the records would prove black and browns have been profiled for years by law enforcement.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 05:37 PM   #134
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
No that’s your way of interpreting a news report and not his actual words, because that’s the narrative you want to push now. And the records would prove black and browns have been profiled for years by law enforcement.
Jims been told white supremacy and the radicalized right has killed more Americans then Than Terrorist

His response what about Antifa or BLM
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 08-12-2022 at 07:03 PM..
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 06:09 PM   #135
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 12,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I bet pete is drinking all weekend.....
Ahh, silly troll
Why would I drink, I’m not the one under investigation for federal statute violations of 793 (Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information): law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18…
2071 (concealment, removal of docs): law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18…
1519 (destruction of records or obstruction.of Fed investigation):
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18…
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 06:11 PM   #136
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 12,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

Ahh, silly troll
Why would I drink,

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
celebrating....
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 06:25 PM   #137
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 7,840
As much as we and even Jim if you can believe him despise Trump, none feel the need to celebrate learning someone elected to the highest office, was taking top secret highly classified documents illegally from the White House. I’d be more more concerned about why he took them, these aren’t mementos of his time there, these are potentially highly damaging to our national security if this traitor (yet to be determined) had plans to profit from his possession of said documents.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 06:35 PM   #138
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,732
I wonder if ketchup comes off the paint at Mara lago easily?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 07:01 PM   #139
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,956
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) today issued the following statement regarding the FBI’s decision in the Hillary Clinton email probe:

“The FBI concluded what many Americans have known for quite some time, which is that Hillary Clinton’s conduct as Secretary of State and her mishandling of classified information was disgraceful and unbecoming of someone who aspires to the presidency. There is simply no excuse for Hillary Clinton's decision to set up a home-cooked email system which left sensitive and classified national security information vulnerable to theft and exploitation by America’s enemies. Her actions were grossly negligent, damaged national security and put lives at risk.

"Hillary Clinton's actions have sent the worst message to the millions of hard-working federal employees who hold security clearances and are expected to go to great lengths to secure sensitive government information and abide by the rules. They don't take their oaths lightly, and we shouldn't expect any less of their leaders.

"Hillary Clinton’s reckless and thoughtless mishandling of classified information is not the end of the story however. It’s only a matter of time before the next shoe drops and the nexus of corruption and controversy that has surrounded Hillary Clinton throughout her time in public office produces yet another scandal for the American people to endure. Given the consequential and challenging times in which we live, America simply cannot afford any more Clinton drama."


Same guy MARCO RUBIO’S MOUTH REFUSES TO FORM THE WORDS “TRUMP WAS WRONG”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 07:20 PM   #140
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
As much as we and even Jim if you can believe him despise Trump, none feel the need to celebrate learning someone elected to the highest office, was taking top secret highly classified documents illegally from the White House. I’d be more more concerned about why he took them, these aren’t mementos of his time there, these are potentially highly damaging to our national security if this traitor (yet to be determined) had plans to profit from his possession of said documents.

All he had to do was give them up when asked .and say just like Clinton they weren’t aware their were classified documents on her server or in his home

But there was no benefit in Truth and honesty and Trump did what’s natural to him he goes full blown subversion against the government and all America’s agency’s with lies divisions .. with hopes his supporters will act accordingly and they did to including elected officials nation wide



Roger Marshall
United States Senator

These raids and seizures are a fishing expedition and a fascade” (sic) he tweeted. In an interview: “You know, friends texted me things like, is the FBI turned into the Gestapo?” The casual hypocrisy of politicians such as Roger Marshall is easy to see, and to mock. One minute they “back the blue.” The next minute, the FBI is the Nazi secret police.

But he said this prior

A year ago, Sen. Roger Marshall of Kansas seemed pretty clear: An uptick in national crime rates was the Democrats’ fault. “Socialist Democrats created this crisis,” he wrote. “They defunded the police. They created the anti-police mobs. They turned their back on and, quite frankly, destroyed the integrity of the police.”


They lie because they know their supporters don’t pay attention
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 07:41 PM   #141
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 19,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post


Same guy MARCO RUBIO’S MOUTH REFUSES TO FORM THE WORDS “TRUMP WAS WRONG”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
how is that any different from all the lefties here, obviously including you, who are incapable of admitting biden has ever been wrong? how is it any different?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 09:19 PM   #142
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 12,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
how is that any different from all the lefties here, obviously including you, who are incapable of admitting biden has ever been wrong? how is it any different?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Poor victim
You’re still Trump’s buttboy at heart.

Just a reminder, the “it’s not big deal to steal nuclear secrets” crowd tried to sell us all that kneeling at a football game was anti-American. Over and over and over and over.

As far as Biden he’s quietly amassing a record of historic wins on infrastructure, guns, manufacturing--& now maybe Rx pricing, climate & energy.
Not a new New Deal but pretty damned impressive in a 50/50 Congress.

You think others should be willing to compare him to a man who’s at minimum an:

Adulterer.

Draft dodger with a dubious medical diagnosis.

Bully.

Trump is no traditional man. He’s a traditional coward.

He’s exactly the kind of man honorable men hold in contempt.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 09:26 PM   #143
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
how is that any different from all the lefties here, obviously including you, who are incapable of admitting biden has ever been wrong? how is it any different?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You really don’t get it do you Jim.

Once again making comparison on topics with zero connections. To the topic on hand.

Why am I not surprised

Ps get back to me when Biden’s wrongs are illegal or the FBI feels the need to get a search warrant due to his lack of cooperation


FYI Trumps excuse for those documents were just as I predicted

He claims he de classified them

Ya know the ones he said he didn’t have
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 04:41 AM   #144
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 7,840
So telling that after we all now know how serious this is, potentially more dangerous to our national security than we might never know, yet for Snarky boy it’s pushing Pete’s buttons and Jim it’s whataboutism about the Biden’s. No concern about how serious this is, no questions about WTF Trump intended to do with these compartmentalization documents that are at the highest levels of top secret.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 05:22 AM   #145
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 19,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
You really don’t get it do you Jim.

Once again making comparison on topics with zero connections. To the topic on hand.

Why am I not surprised

Ps get back to me when Biden’s wrongs are illegal or the FBI feels the need to get a search warrant due to his lack of cooperation


FYI Trumps excuse for those documents were just as I predicted

He claims he de classified them

Ya know the ones he said he didn’t have
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Biden has a rape allegation against him. And and his loser son made zillions in ukraine when VP Joe was obama’s point man there. And that’s just a coincidence.

it’s kind of easy to say bidens wrongs aren’t that bad, when we refuse to look into any of them. isn’t it?

Bidens lies, his sexual
impropriety, his shady financial deals, none of that is worth discussing, because itjeyre not as severe as those of trump. So there’s a certain amount of unethical
behavior that’s acceptable,,and shockingly you say Biden is below the limit, therefore you can’t discuss. any of it even for a second.

so your synopsis of biden is, “hey, he’s not as bad as Trump.”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 06:03 AM   #146
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 12,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post

No concern about how serious this is, no questions about WTF Trump intended to do with these compartmentalization documents that are at the highest levels of top secret.
you actually don't know that much at this point, there are leaked details from unnamed sources....those always work out for you

Hillary would have just cut the top secret label off the top and said .."what does it matter?"....and I don't think she ever had the ability to declassify stuff

if he's really done something so seriously wrong I'm sure he'll be in handcuffs shortly....or worse

‘Sounds about Right’: Ex-CIA Chief Michael Hayden Implies Trump Should Be Executed for Taking Classified Docs
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 07:05 AM   #147
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,956
Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected

On March 29, 2017, Ivanka Trump, the eldest daughter of President Trump, became an official government employee, joining her husband, Jared Kushner, as an adviser to her father.

The day before that appointment, Ivanka applied for 17 new trademarks with the Chinese government.

Jared and Ivanka made up to $640 million in the White House

One major factor in their outside profits came from Ivanka Trump’s ownership stake in the Trump Hotel in DC, just blocks from the White House and the locus of influence peddling in the Trump administration.

Then Jared scores Gee, Wonder Why Mohammed Bin Salman Personally Intervened to Give Jared Kushner $2 Billion
Advisers for the Saudi Arabian foreign wealth fund didn’t want to infuse Kushner’s private equity firm with cash. Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman did it anyway

But but Biden’s financial deals really he provided his tax returns Trump did not

But but Hunter yet while trump was in office and Republicans owned the house no Hunter probe no lap top not a finger lifted to address his supposed Crimes ? Until Biden got the democratic nomination . Coincidence?

FYI Hunter Biden is an American lawyer and lobbyist who has a net worth of $1 million. let that soak in the conservatives bubble want you to think Hunter is the Napoleon of Crime !
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 07:10 AM   #148
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 12,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Biden has a rape allegation against him. And and his loser son made zillions in ukraine when VP Joe was obama’s point man there. And that’s just a coincidence.

it’s kind of easy to say bidens wrongs aren’t that bad, when we refuse to look into any of them. isn’t it?

Bidens lies, his sexual
impropriety, his shady financial deals, none of that is worth discussing, because itjeyre not as severe as those of trump. So there’s a certain amount of unethical
behavior that’s acceptable,,and shockingly you say Biden is below the limit, therefore you can’t discuss. any of it even for a second.

so your synopsis of biden is, “hey, he’s not as bad as Trump.”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
The master of whataboutism strikes again.
Nothing of substance was found is not that nobody looked.
Now do Trump Corps current court case, Ivankas china deals, Jared’s Saudi billions and the Stable Genius’s 20+ sexual assault allegations, some of which he admitted on tape.

“Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

You compare near beer to moonshine and convince yourself you’re drunk.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 07:26 AM   #149
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 12,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post

if he's really done something so seriously wrong I'm sure he'll be in handcuffs shortly....or worse

‘Sounds about Right’: Ex-CIA Chief Michael Hayden Implies Trump Should Be Executed for Taking Classified Docs
Edward Snowden, the man at the heart of the NSA information leaks, is nothing but a “traitor” — and America ought to recreate history in dealing with him, real estate mogul Donald Trump said on a “Fox & Friends” interview.

In other words, execute him, Mr. Trump implied.

“I think Snowden is a terrible threat, I think he’s a terrible traitor, and you know what we used to do in the good old days when we were a strong country — you know what we used to do to traitors, right?” Trump said, Politico reported.

“Well, you killed them, Donald,” said fill-in host, Eric Bolling.

Mr. Trump’s response: Well, he is damaging America.

“This guy is really doing damage to this country, and he’s also making us look like dopes,” he said, Politico reported. “We can’t allow this guy to go out there and give out all our secrets and also embarrass us at every level. We should get him back and get him back now.”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 07:31 AM   #150
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,956
it’s kind of easy to say bidens wrongs aren’t that bad, when we refuse to look into any of them. isn’t it?

Jim you only want these things looked into to because your trying to defend trump with your fanatical what about isms based on a feeling

Talk about witch hunts . You have no evidence of wrong doing.. yet conservatives want investigations to support their feelings and their made up versions of events.

Just look at Hillary’s emails they just ignored the investigation conclusion. Because it didn’t lock her up
The same with Benghazi years of looking and they found nothing but still conservatives insist their feeling were correct not the investigation

Jan 6th hearings sworn testimony over and over from Republicans! Dismissed by conservatives and Republicans who’s intelligent response to counter the testimony is just yell or type RINOS

You can go all they back to Clinton and white water Ken star. And don’t forgot The idea that Bill and Hillary Clinton secretly kill their political enemies has circulated in right-wing fever swamps for decades.

Now those right wing conspiracys are GOP mainstream And it seem they have influenced you as well
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com