Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-15-2019, 04:42 AM   #31
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
That settles it,you are either a fool or a Republican plant. I think I know which but I don’t want to hurt your feelings. Take a look at the increase in crime in all the countries YOU mentioned. Haha . ANd I am not talking protests, these savage rapists have turned quiet communities upside down. Do me a favor and use your google to see how happy the Swedish citizens are with their new neighbors.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
.. please keep cherry picking your very good at it .

ignorance is bliss and stay warm is your nationalism blanket .. ps its also covering your eyes
Old 05-15-2019, 06:32 AM   #32
Sea Dangles

Go to Gothenburg and tell them their culture is unchanged. Then tell them they are just puking up white nationalist rhetoric. Then pick up a newspaper and see the faces of their culture that make the news on a daily basis. But I am the one who is blinded🤡
Old 05-15-2019, 09:44 AM   #33
PaulS

I have a friend who was married to a Hungarian woman. She was crazy.
Old 05-15-2019, 09:55 AM   #34
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I have a friend who was married to a Hungarian woman. She was crazy.
Aren't they all

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 05-15-2019, 10:07 AM   #35
wdmso

Quote:
Go to Gothenburg and tell them their culture is unchanged. Then tell them they are just puking up white nationalist rhetoric. Then pick up a newspaper and see the faces of their culture that make the news on a daily basis. But I am the one who is blinded🤡
Gothenburg French president Emmanuel Macron has praised the Swedish model as “a true source of inspiration”, US president Donald Trump has used it as an example of the dangers of immigration. So Trump told you about Gothenburg

Gothenburg enjoys low unemployment and a reputation as one of Europe’s best innovators. But foreigners are three times more likely to be jobless than locals (that never creates issues )

The number of fatal shootings in the police's southern district, which includes Malmö, increased to 14 from ten in 2017, while the number of fatal shootings in the police's western region, which includes Gothenburg, increased from five to ten.

wow what a crime spree
Old 05-15-2019, 11:07 AM   #36
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Gothenburg French president Emmanuel Macron has praised the Swedish model as “a true source of inspiration”, US president Donald Trump has used it as an example of the dangers of immigration. So Trump told you about Gothenburg

Gothenburg enjoys low unemployment and a reputation as one of Europe’s best innovators. But foreigners are three times more likely to be jobless than locals (that never creates issues )

The number of fatal shootings in the police's southern district, which includes Malmö, increased to 14 from ten in 2017, while the number of fatal shootings in the police's western region, which includes Gothenburg, increased from five to ten.

wow what a crime spree
Thank you for putting your bias and ignorance on display once again. I have a friend who was an exchange student in HS that lives there. He is not a fan of his new neighbors. Most of the trouble has to do with rapes and beatings of women,stuff that you apparently feel is acceptable. I just happen to disagree. Simple math tells you that murders doubled,but that also seems acceptable to some,wow. Swedish tv reports that 58% of convicted rapes in the last 5 years were foreigners and Malmo has been labeled the rape capital of the world. But that is also acceptable to some. Good for you👍🏿

Last edited by Sea Dangles; 05-15-2019 at 11:14 AM..

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 05-15-2019, 02:07 PM   #37
wdmso

Quote:
Thank you for putting your bias and ignorance on display once again. I have a friend who was an exchange student in HS that lives there. He is not a fan of his new neighbors. Most of the trouble has to do with rapes and beatings of women,stuff that you apparently feel is acceptable. I just happen to disagree. Simple math tells you that murders doubled,but that also seems acceptable to some,wow. Swedish tv reports that 58% of convicted rapes in the last 5 years were foreigners and Malmo has been labeled the rape capital of the world. But that is also acceptable to some. Good for you👍🏿

I guess BBC loves spreading misinformation

Reality Check verdict: Malmo, along with other urban centres in Sweden, has one of the highest levels of reported rapes in proportion to population in the EU, mainly due to the strictness of Swedish laws and how rape is recorded in the country.

The rate of reported rapes in Malmo has not dramatically risen in recent years and has in fact declined from its peak in 2010, before the recent large increases in refugees.

It is not possible to connect crimes to the ethnicity of the perpetrators as such data is not published.hen Sweden took in its highest number of asylum seekers in 2015, the number of reported rapes declined by 12%

So who committed the other 48%

total number of offenders over five years was 843. Of those, 197 were from the Middle East and North Africa, with 45 coming from Afghanistan

"We are very clear in the programme that it is a small percentage of the people coming from abroad who are convicted of rape," chief editor Ulf Johansson told the BBC.

Does an increase in numbers any place increase crime .. of course it does .. I just don't buy the lie that is all the new peoples fault. You commit a crime go to jail where your from is irrelevant. But that doesn't get votes .. blaming the outsider .. that's got a history of success
Old 05-15-2019, 02:17 PM   #38
spence

Quote:
I have a friend who was an exchange student in HS that lives there.
Oh, I see you're an expert.
Old 05-15-2019, 02:35 PM   #39
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Oh, I see you're an expert.
No,Jeff not an expert. But Frank lives there so I believe what he says. And he says it frequently. Must be the fault of Trump somehow...or white nationalism.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 05-15-2019, 02:45 PM   #40
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I guess BBC loves spreading misinformation

Reality Check verdict: Malmo, along with other urban centres in Sweden, has one of the highest levels of reported rapes in proportion to population in the EU, mainly due to the strictness of Swedish laws and how rape is recorded in the country.

The rate of reported rapes in Malmo has not dramatically risen in recent years and has in fact declined from its peak in 2010, before the recent large increases in refugees.

It is not possible to connect crimes to the ethnicity of the perpetrators as such data is not published.hen Sweden took in its highest number of asylum seekers in 2015, the number of reported rapes declined by 12%

So who committed the other 48%

total number of offenders over five years was 843. Of those, 197 were from the Middle East and North Africa, with 45 coming from Afghanistan

"We are very clear in the programme that it is a small percentage of the people coming from abroad who are convicted of rape," chief editor Ulf Johansson told the BBC.

Does an increase in numbers any place increase crime .. of course it does .. I just don't buy the lie that is all the new peoples fault. You commit a crime go to jail where your from is irrelevant. But that doesn't get votes .. blaming the outsider .. that's got a history of success
And you have the nerve to say I am cherry picking. When you remove your head from your rectum it may become clear. BBC...most convicted attackers are foreign born. Hmmm

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 05-16-2019, 09:10 AM   #41
wdmso

Quote:
And you have the nerve to say I am cherry picking. When you remove your head from your rectum it may become clear. BBC...most convicted attackers are foreign born. Hmmm
the Big picture.. something your unable to see ...
Old 05-16-2019, 09:33 AM   #42
Sea Dangles

It’s not that I can’t see it Wayne,I just don’t ignore it like others. We obviously have differing perspectives and that makes the world go around.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:45 PM   #43
wdmso

Quote:
It’s not that I can’t see it Wayne,I just don’t ignore it like others. We obviously have differing perspectives and that makes the world go around.
Agreed