Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 09-21-2022, 07:01 AM   #121
wdmso

They signed a wavier

That’s the weakest excuse I have ever heard . Right up there with I have no classified documents. But seeing you found them . I declassified them. Ya know the ones I claimed I didn’t have ”

Says the man who supports the man who sent them to an island with no services for them

Then sickly twist their move to where services and short term housing was available into

we love illegal immigrants, as long as we never have to see one.

Seems Jim you only love them when they are used to own the Libs.

you and Maga movement and those who cheer Ron And 4 wheels are pathological
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 09-21-2022, 10:50 AM   #122
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
They signed a wavier

That’s the weakest excuse I have ever heard . Right up there with I have no classified documents. But seeing you found them . I declassified them. Ya know the ones I claimed I didn’t have ”

Says the man who supports the man who sent them to an island with no services for them

Then sickly twist their move to where services and short term housing was available into

we love illegal immigrants, as long as we never have to see one.

Seems Jim you only love them when they are used to own the Libs.

you and Maga movement and those who cheer Ron And 4 wheels are pathological
if they voluntarily signed a waiver, ( and maybe that’s a big “if”), it means they weren’t kidnapped.

You can’t make that wrong by lobbing insults.

oh, and you pivoted to trump. if i were you, i’d accuse you of what about-ism. but it’s ok when you do it.
Old 09-21-2022, 11:35 AM   #123
Nebe

I’d sign a waiver too if I read an amazing pamphlet full of promises to fuel my hopes and dreams which turned out to be 100% fraudulent.
Old 09-21-2022, 11:36 AM   #124
Nebe

https://www.businessinsider.com/flor...esantis-2022-9
Old 09-21-2022, 12:32 PM   #125
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
https://www.businessinsider.com/flor...esantis-2022-9
If it's true, someone ought to be fired. not buyin' it yet. There's a rape accusation against Biden, so when do we believe accusations, and when do we dismiss them? Does it all depend on the political party of the accused?

For the tenth time, if liberals in Chicago and the Vineyard believed what they claim to believe, wouldn't they want those illegals to be there? SO why did they ship them off as soon as it could be arranged?

I asked you, what you' suggest we do with 2 million illegals captured a year, if you responded, I didn't see it. But sending them all to the people who say they want them, sounds reasonable to me. Unless those people don't really want them, but like to claim they do...
Old 09-21-2022, 03:37 PM   #126
wdmso

Quote:
I’d sign a waiver too if I read an amazing pamphlet full of promises to fuel my hopes and dreams which turned out to be 100% fraudulent.
Donald Trump falsely inflated his net worth by billions of dollars to unjustly enrich himself, to cheat the system,"

Trump's team allegedly received repeated estimates of the property's value from professional appraisers ranging from $200 million to $220 million.

Then, according to the lawsuit, the Trump organization inflated the value of the property in statements to more than $500 million, in order to gain unfair advantages with lenders and insurers

Sound familiar But the usual suspects. But but They signed a waiver
Old 09-21-2022, 03:42 PM   #127
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
If it's true, someone ought to be fired. not buyin' it yet. There's a rape accusation against Biden, so when do we believe accusations, and when do we dismiss them? ..
Wow Yep your knee deep in the Cult .. someone should be Fired but Not Trump. Classic

Numbers don’t lie

The suit accuses Trump of claiming in 2015 that his triplex apartment at Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan was 30,000 square feet, more than three times its actual size of 10,996 square feet. That allowed him to value the apartment at a stratospherically high $327 million, at $29,738 per square foot
Old 09-22-2022, 03:39 AM   #128
scottw

Quote:

Numbers don’t lie

The suit accuses Trump of claiming in 2015 that his triplex apartment at Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan was 30,000 square feet, more than three times its actual size of 10,996 square feet. That allowed him to value the apartment at a stratospherically high $327 million, at $29,738 per square foot
good to see a politician following up on her campaign promise to follow her trump derangement wherever it leads her

this guy loves to whack trump whenever he gets a chance...

Tish James Makes a Mountain of the Trump Molehill
By ANDREW C. MCCARTHY
The lawsuit exercise smacks of the political hackery for which James is now notorious.

Last edited by scottw; 09-22-2022 at 03:45 AM..
Old 09-22-2022, 05:55 AM   #129
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
good to see a politician following up on her campaign promise to follow her trump derangement wherever it leads her

By ANDREW C. MCCARTHY
The lawsuit exercise smacks of the political hackery for which James is now notorious.
Well you do know that will be determined by the success or failure of the lawsuit, not your opinion. The problem she will have is putting a jury of his peers together, in NY everyone already knows he is a crook and fraudster, good luck finding enough people who don’t already have an opinion of Trump.
Old 09-22-2022, 06:01 AM   #130
wdmso

Quote:

By ANDREW C. MCCARTHY

Only in the land of the Trump cult would an AG promising to go after a criminal would be considered political hackery ..

Yet the cult elect AG who claim the election was rigged , Conducted Investigation in the family’s of Trans children for child abuse all in the name of Votes …

Clearly there are no mirrors in the homes who defend Trump and Republicans with out question..
Old 09-22-2022, 06:42 AM   #131
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Well you do know that will be determined by the success or failure of the lawsuit, not your opinion. .
it wasn't my opinion...Andy McCarthy - former Chief Assistant United States Attorney in the Southern District of New York and led the terrorism prosecution against the “Blind Sheikh” (Omar Abdel Rahman) and eleven other jihadists for conducting a war of urban terrorism against the United States that included the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and a plot to bomb New York City landmarks. During is 20-year career as a prosecutor.....
Old 09-22-2022, 06:43 AM   #132
scottw

Quote:

Trump cult

you know if you repeat this as often as you do...you start to sound like a cult member yourself
Old 09-22-2022, 09:39 AM   #133
Jim in CT

Quote:
Yep your knee deep in the Cult .. someone
For th e100th time Wayne, here's a simple test to see who's in a cult and who thinks for himself.

I think liberals are 100% correct on gay marriage, the death penalty. on insurance covering pre existing conditions, and i think they make SOME good arguments on gun control.

Now, you tell us please, on which big issues you agree with conservatives?

If you can't name a single one, and I can name a few, who does that suggest is the cultist?
Old 09-22-2022, 10:14 AM   #134
scottw

Quote:

For th e100th time Wayne, here's a simple test to see who's in a cult and who thinks for himself.

who does that suggest is the cultist?
the people here who dutifully and mindlessly post every new leftist talking point as gospel, repeat the same words and phrases over and over constantly refer to others as radicalized cult members.......it's pretty amusing
Old 09-22-2022, 11:06 AM   #135
wdmso

Quote:

I think liberals are 100% correct on gay marriage, the death penalty. on insurance covering pre existing conditions, and i think they make SOME good arguments on gun control.

Now, you tell us please, on which big issues you agree with conservatives?

If you can't name a single one, and I can name a few, who does that suggest is the cultist?

Keep convincing yourself there’s no Cult

That’s how a cult works
Old 09-22-2022, 11:07 AM   #136
wdmso

Quote:
the people here who dutifully and mindlessly post every new leftist talking point as gospel, repeat the same words and phrases over and over constantly refer to others as radicalized cult members.......it's pretty amusing
From the guy who insist he never says or means anything
Old 09-22-2022, 11:12 AM   #137
Jim in CT

Quote:

That’s how a cult works
Why can't you answer such a simple and relevant question?

Oh, I see the cult just fine. I'm talking to it right now...
Old 09-22-2022, 12:53 PM   #138
scottw

Quote:

Why can't you answer such a simple and relevant question?

he can't find the answer on the interweb....
Old 09-22-2022, 12:54 PM   #139
scottw

Quote:
From the guy who insist he never says or means anything
I never insisted that.....
Old 09-22-2022, 01:00 PM   #140
scottw

Quote:

That’s how a cult works
keep saying cult...that's how a cult works
Old 09-22-2022, 11:35 PM   #141
Pete F.
Canceled

Poor victim
I believe every woman has the right to choose the father of her child. You believe that every rapist has the chance to choose the mother of his.
Old 09-23-2022, 04:00 AM   #142
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Poor victim
I believe every woman has the right to choose the father of her child. You believe that every rapist has the chance to choose the mother of his.
must be the drugs kicking in,,,,good job pete
Old 09-23-2022, 06:01 AM   #143
Jim in CT

Quote:
Poor victim
you like doing research. look up the % of abortions that are done as a result of rape. it’s pretty small. So you’re dodging the real issue and fixating in the rare exception, which does need to be addressed, but it’s not the focal point. Not unless one is trying to dodge the real issue, which is clearly what you’re doing here.

I’d be ok with laws allowing abortion in the case of rape. So we don’t know who you’re responding to, but you’re not responding to anything i ever said. As is often the case

When you have to resort to responding to the gs that weren’t said, that suggests even you know you can’t respond to things that were actually said, but you’re too small to admit it. Like wdmso can’t tell us what issues he thinks the left is wrong on, but he accuses everyone but himself of being in a cult.

Here’s the data. the top
reasons for abortion by far, have nothing to do with rape. I can’t afford it, need to do concentrate on my other kids, not sure about my partner ( i love that one), would be too intrusive in my life, blah blah blah.

All code for, “it’s too inconvenient for me.”. Adoption also is a solution for those reasons, but it requires having a little bit of empathy and not being so self centered.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3729671/

Last edited by Jim in CT; 09-23-2022 at 06:08 AM..
Old 09-23-2022, 08:46 AM   #144
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
you like doing research. look up the % of abortions that are done as a result of rape. it’s pretty small. So you’re dodging the real issue and fixating in the rare exception, which does need to be addressed, but it’s not the focal point. Not unless one is trying to dodge the real issue, which is clearly what you’re doing here.

I’d be ok with laws allowing abortion in the case of rape. So we don’t know who you’re responding to, but you’re not responding to anything i ever said. As is often the case

When you have to resort to responding to the gs that weren’t said, that suggests even you know you can’t respond to things that were actually said, but you’re too small to admit it. Like wdmso can’t tell us what issues he thinks the left is wrong on, but he accuses everyone but himself of being in a cult.

Here’s the data. the top
reasons for abortion by far, have nothing to do with rape. I can’t afford it, need to do concentrate on my other kids, not sure about my partner ( i love that one), would be too intrusive in my life, blah blah blah.

All code for, “it’s too inconvenient for me.”. Adoption also is a solution for those reasons, but it requires having a little bit of empathy and not being so self centered.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3729671/
Poor victim

There is a term for creatures that are not allowed to control their own reproduction

LIVESTOCK

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-23-2022, 10:01 AM   #145
Jim in CT

Quote:
Poor victim

There is a term for creatures that are not allowed to control their own reproduction

LIVESTOCK
So do you oppose laws which prohibit female teachers from reproducing with underage male students? After all, you just said it's wrong to not allow women "to control their own reproduction". Have fun getting out of that corner that you backed yourself into.

Pete. everyone thinks women can do what they want, as long as they don't hurt anyone else. You believe that, so do I. That necessarily means, that as far as women's rights go, we completely agree.

The only point of disagreement, is whether or not the baby constitutes "someone else". Womens rights has nothing to do with this, the status of the baby has everything to do with it. Yet you (and the entire pro abortion movement) spend 100% of your time on a demonstrably false rant about womens rights, when you and I agree completely on womens rights.

Once again, you can't respond to what I'm saying, so you respond to a false argument. You're framing it dishonestly, because you know that if it's framed honestly, your position looks ugly.

Don't talk to me about womens rights. Tell me why the baby isn't a human being. That's the argument, the only relevant argument.
Old 09-23-2022, 10:12 AM   #146
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
So do you oppose laws which prohibit female teachers from reproducing with underage male students? After all, you just said it's wrong to not allow women "to control their own reproduction". Have fun getting out of that corner that you backed yourself into.

Pete. everyone thinks women can do what they want, as long as they don't hurt anyone else. You believe that, so do I. That necessarily means, that as far as women's rights go, we completely agree.

The only point of disagreement, is whether or not the baby constitutes "someone else". Womens rights has nothing to do with this, the status of the baby has everything to do with it. Yet you (and the entire pro abortion movement) spend 100% of your time on a demonstrably false rant about womens rights, when you and I agree completely on womens rights.

Once again, you can't respond to what I'm saying, so you respond to a false argument. You're framing it dishonestly, because you know that if it's framed honestly, your position looks ugly.

Don't talk to me about womens rights. Tell me why the baby isn't a human being. That's the argument, the only relevant argument.
You’re wrong

Most Americans agree that the results of the Republican abortion ban will be horrific in many ways.

Roevember is coming

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-23-2022, 10:23 AM   #147
Jim in CT

Quote:
You’re wrong

Most Americans agree that the results of the Republican abortion ban will be horrific in many ways.

Roevember is coming
Saying "you're wrong" doesn't make me wrong.

One's stance on abortion doesn't depend on your view of women's rights (because we all agree a woman can do whatever she likes as long as she doesn't harm someone else). One's stance on abortion only depends on their view of the status of the baby..

I completely agree that Roe will help the Democrats in November. Because most Americans don't view the baby as a human being.

Your side frames pro life as being opposed to womens righhts. Obviously it's not, or you wouldn't see so many women who are pro life.

Your side does this on every single issue. If you want a secure border, you're a xenophobe. If you believe a Christian baker has the same religious freedom as anyone else, you're a homophobe. The framing is politically brilliant and very effective, but not based in facts.
Old 09-23-2022, 06:00 PM   #148
Nebe

Well well well.
https://www.tampabay.com/news/florid...antis-adviser/

Last edited by Nebe; 09-23-2022 at 06:17 PM..
Old 09-24-2022, 12:16 PM   #149
wdmso

Quote:
Well well well.
https://www.tampabay.com/news/florid...antis-adviser/
You can’t post that kind of Stuff..

He’s Ron Desantis Americas governor. See attached it’s not cultists at all.. it’s perfectly normal 81,139 Covid Deaths but let’s own libs with a T shirt.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5DBAECCA-8375-479E-AE69-F39A3B30EBE8.jpeg
Views:	48
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	69203   Click image for larger version

Name:	227992C6-CFED-4ADB-B116-C514D404CE2C.jpeg
Views:	47
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	69204  
Old 09-24-2022, 04:47 PM   #150
Nebe

I’m sorry. I know the sensitives will be offended by the truth.