Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-16-2022, 10:55 AM   #31
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
let’s just be clear ….if you had a 14 year old daughter, you’d be ok with her public school forcing her to get naked in front of boys, if she wants to participate in a sport? If she said she didn’t feel comfortable doing so, you wouldnt fight for her? You’d tell her she was being close minded?

bob, if you had a friend who told you “i identify as a bird”, would you,

(1) take him to a psychiatrist, or

(2) help him knock down his house and build a big nest out of sticks and twigs, then help him gather up worms to eat?
Like I said I’m worried about you, but happy to hear you have a service dog, nobody needs one more than you. I suggest you pet your dog more and spend less time watching your wacky far right media outlets and spend less time on this forum. You will be better for it and we all could use a rest from the crazy.
Old 12-16-2022, 11:24 AM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Like I said I’m worried about you, but happy to hear you have a service dog, nobody needs one more than you. I suggest you pet your dog more and spend less time watching your wacky far right media outlets and spend less time on this forum. You will be better for it and we all could use a rest from the crazy.
see when you completely avoid answering a question, we all know it was a cowardly dodge because even you know that your sides answer to that question makes you look ridiculous.

I’ll never be without a golden retriever.

And you’ll never ask me a question like that, that I’m too scared to respond to. That’s the benefit of thinking for myself, and not blindly embracing 100% of one party’s policies, because both parties have some stupid ideas. And both parties have some good ideas.
Old 12-16-2022, 12:39 PM   #33
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
see when you completely avoid answering a question, we all know it was a cowardly dodge because even you know that your sides answer to that question makes you look ridiculous.

I’ll never be without a golden retriever.

And you’ll never ask me a question like that, that I’m too scared to respond to. That’s the benefit of thinking for myself, and not blindly embracing 100% of one party’s policies, because both parties have some stupid ideas. And both parties have some good ideas.
Jim I never answer stupid questions, is that something that has escaped you?
Old 12-16-2022, 02:03 PM   #34
Jim in CT

Quote:
a 14 year old girl in VT was suspended for not wanting to get naked in front of a boy. That happened.

You criticized me for bringing it up.

So why is it stupid for me to ask your opinion?

What’s happening, is you are doing anything to avoid answering, because even you know you cannot stay loyal to liberalism, and not sound like a lunatic, on this issue.
Old 12-16-2022, 02:05 PM   #35
Jim in CT

Quote:
to answer your question, “yes”. If you have any aversion to stupidity at all, that has escaped everyone here. Because your posts suggest you are quite comfortable embracing stupidity.
Old 12-16-2022, 02:59 PM   #36
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
to answer your question, “yes”. If you have any aversion to stupidity at all, that has escaped everyone here. Because your posts suggest you are quite comfortable embracing stupidity.
You asked two stupid questions and my not wishing to get sucked into your world is anything but stupid, but feel free to call me anything you’d like, won’t bother me in the least.
Old 12-16-2022, 03:18 PM   #37
Jim in CT

Quote:
You asked two stupid questions and my not wishing to get sucked into your world is anything but stupid, but feel free to call me anything you’d like, won’t bother me in the least.
can you tell me why it’s stupid of me to ask your opinion on a newsworthy event that happened nearby, and which happened recently, which concerns a policy issue that the country is divided on?
Old 12-16-2022, 03:25 PM   #38
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
can you tell me why it’s stupid of me to ask your opinion on a newsworthy event that happened nearby, and which happened recently, which concerns a policy issue that the country is divided on?
Well Jim I don’t know anyone who believes he is a bird, but I know a couple bird brains wink wink, that second question suggested someone needs to pet his dog.