Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-01-2018, 12:12 AM   #31
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
some other views from people much smarter than me which isn't hard

"I think it's kind of a lunatic fringe argument," said Margaret Stock, an attorney at the Cascadia Cross-Border Law Group in Anchorage, Alaska, and a former law professor at the United States Military Academy at West Point, N.Y.

It is absurd to call serious scholars and "experts" a "lunatic fringe" because they bring up valid points which have not ultimately been struck down by SCOTUS. And do you have documentation that this Margaret Stock is any more sane than the legal scholars she tries to discredit with a vile, unsubstantiated characterization? If not, you are as vile as she is by presenting her opinion as a valid view.

Trump's proposal seems to rely on the work of a small but vocal group of conservative legal scholars who argue the 14th Amendment has long been misread.

This would be an opinion that they are legal scholars not a lunatic fringe.

"This is about getting the base worked up before the midterms," Hamlin said. "He may not ever even issue the executive order that he floated in the Axios interview."

Hamlin, whoever he is, opines about the midterms and what Trump may not do. And you find that interesting. Goody.

"You cannot end birthright citizenship with an executive order," Ryan said Tuesday

I take it from this that you find Ryan to be a reputable source. One whom you tend to agree with. Interesting.

Trump may have a lawyer who is telling him the 14th Amendment means something else, but that lawyer is like a unicorn," said Rebecca Hamlin, a professor of legal studies at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.

Ahh . . . Hamlin again. Turns out Hamlin is not a he as I mistakenly denoted above (unless "he" identifies as he). This time you find interesting that she/(he?) likens Trump's phantom lawyer to a unicorn. Goody for you again. Or maybe your being vile again as with the above Stock person.

But but you tube guy
Well, the you tube guy presented a whole lot of actual detail. But I understand. It is more convenient to quote interesting sounding and pointless punch lines than delving into rational discussion about what the you tube guy said.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:24 AM   #32
detbuch

Quote:
I too would rather he would dispense with all the outrageousness and focus on those kind of things .. but now he has his new 10% tax cut floating around as well ,

Actually, it was floating even when the present tax cut was passed. There was already the plan to propose more cuts later because they couldn't get them all at once. That first cut also floated till it came ashore. Hope this one lands as well. Of course, you won't think much of it if it does. You don't like the current one, why would you care for the crumbs the next one gives you. No doubt it will go mostly to the top whatever percent--even though it is slated to be for the middle class with no provision for the rich to get any of it. After all, Trump always lies.

but I feel it will never end. like his never ending self promoting rallies
Yeah, too bad he doesn't act like all the other politicians who don't promote themselves. I feel for how you feel.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:58 AM   #33
detbuch

Quote:
more from detbuch Favorite :arbiter of truth described as "one of the alt-right's biggest YouTube stars"
This is why you often seem misguided. You rely on sources that are wrong or intentionally misleading or lying. Either your source is merely ignorant or knowingly, for whatever reason, is making Stefan out to be a sort of unacceptable extremist by labeling him as alt-right--probably to discredit his ideas. And you gladly fall for it because it suits what you want to believe.

The Alt-right are a brand of nationalists. Stefan Molyneux is an anarcho-capitalist ("anarcho" being the opposite of nationalist). This is even more interesting because, if I remember correctly, you referenced him in Wikipedia in response to the first video by Stefan that I posted on the forum. And the citation said he was an anarcho capitalist. Maybe you have searched so many opinions on the net, you forget an old one that contradicts a new one. Or maybe you just don't know what the words mean so you can just jumble them together in a contradictory or fallacious package.

Last edited by detbuch; 11-01-2018 at 01:40 AM..
Old 11-01-2018, 03:17 AM   #34
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
This is why you often seem misguided. You rely on sources that are wrong or intentionally misleading or lying. Either your source is merely ignorant or knowingly, for whatever reason, is making Stefan out to be a sort of unacceptable extremist by labeling him as alt-right--probably to discredit his ideas. And you gladly fall for it because it suits what you want to believe.

The Alt-right are a brand of nationalists. Stefan Molyneux is an anarcho-capitalist ("anarcho" being the opposite of nationalist). This is even more interesting because, if I remember correctly, you referenced him in Wikipedia in response to the first video by Stefan that I posted on the forum. And the citation said he was an anarcho capitalist. Maybe you have searched so many opinions on the net, you forget an old one that contradicts a new one. Or maybe you just don't know what the words mean so you can just jumble them together in a contradictory or fallacious package.
Molyneux has been described as a part of the "alt-right" , Metro, NY Magazine, Vanity Fair, and CBS, and has been described as "one of the alt-right's biggest YouTube stars" by Washington Post

keep posting fring people presenting them as experts and truth givers ...clearly you post him consistently because it suits what you want to believe. which is fine both it cuts both ways

Sorry I am not part of Trumps assertion that thirty-three percent of the people in this country believe the fake news is in fact, and I hate to say this, in fact the enemy of the people."
Old 11-01-2018, 03:27 AM   #35
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post

You rely on sources that are wrong or intentionally misleading or lying. says who? sorry my horse can't complete with the high horse you ride on

Molyneux has been described as a part of the "alt-right" , Metro, NY Magazine, Vanity Fair, and CBS, and has been described as "one of the alt-right's biggest YouTube stars" by Washington Post

keep posting fring people presenting them as experts and truth givers ...clearly you post him consistently because it suits what you want to believe. which is fine both it cuts both ways

Sorry I am not part of the of what Trumps assertion that thirty-three percent of the people in this country believe the fake news is in fact, and I hate to say this, in fact the enemy of the people." but you maybe
Old 11-01-2018, 04:18 AM   #36
scottw

Quote:

what did Mother Jones have to say about him?
Old 11-01-2018, 06:35 AM   #37
Pete F.
Canceled

Molyneux is alt- right.
His views thankfully are held by a few on the fringe and have no basis in reality.
Have you defoo’d your family yet?
A glance at Stefan Molyneux’s subscriber count (650,000+) on YouTube suggests that he is a charismatic, persuasive and influential individual. A skilled propagandist and an effective communicator within the racist “alt-right” and pro-Trump ranks, his promotion of scientific racism and eugenics to a large and growing audience is a serious concern. Molyneux has been delivering “race realist” propaganda, based on pseudo-scientific sources, to his audience on an ongoing basis for over two years, and thus has encouraged thousands of people to adopt his belief in biological determinism, social Darwinism and non-white racial inferiority. Molyneux puts considerable effort into cloaking the practical implications of these beliefs across his media platforms.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-01-2018, 07:11 AM   #38
scottw

cutting and pasting from the souther poverty law center is alt-dumb
Old 11-01-2018, 08:10 AM   #39
Pete F.
Canceled

Here are some Molyneux quotes from Southern Poverty Law Center
In his own words
“I don’t view humanity as a single species...”
—Podcast FDR2768, “Collective Guilt for Fun and Profit”, Saturday call-in show, August 9, 2014

“The whole breeding arena of the species needs to be cleaned the #^&#^&#^&#^& up!”
—Podcast FDR2740, “Conformity and the Cult of ‘Friendship’,” Wednesday call-in show July 2, 2014

"Screaming 'racism' at people because blacks are collectively less intelligent...is insane."
—YouTube video, The Death of Europe | European Migrant Crisis, October 4, 2015

“You cannot run a high IQ [white] society with low IQ [non-white] people…these [non-white] immigrants are going to fail...and they're not just going to fail a little, they are going to fail hard…they're not staying on welfare because they’re lazy...they’re doing what is economically the best option for them...you are importing a gene set that is incompatible with success in a free-market economy.”

“...white people will bend over backwards to accommodate you, but when they finally get that they’re just being taken advantage of...you will see a backlash, and that backlash will be quick, decisive, and brutal.”
—YouTube video, The Death of Germany | European Migrant Crisis, September 16, 2015

“...the Germans were in danger of being taken over by what they perceived as Jewish-led Communism. And Jewish-led Communism had wiped out tens of millions of white Christians in Russia and they were afraid of the same thing. And there was this wild overreaction and all this kind of stuff.”
—Stefan Molyneux describes the Holocaust in YouTube video, Migratory Patterns of Predatory Immigrants, March 20, 2016

“...skills and abilities have not been distributed evenly by mother nature between various ethnicities and what that means is that when the #^&#^&#^&#^& hits the wall it hits some ethnicities a lot harder than others and then you get endless screams of “racism”...this is one fundamental reason why America is having trouble solving these problems is that everybody knows that if you cut spending which community is it going to be hit the hardest? Hint: it’s not Korean…if you cut social spending in America it’s going to hit the black community the hardest ...the black and Hispanic communities don’t end up acting the same as the white population or the Asian population...the media are compliant and willing to scream “racist” at anyone who points out basic fact-based differences between ethnicities…[and] you can’t deal with the situation until Obama’s out or until people understand that ethnicities in America and all around the world tend to act differently [collectively]...collectively ethnicities tend to act differently, they tend to have different incomes, they tend to have different rates of marital stability, they tend to have different rates of criminality...”
—YouTube video, The Impending Collapse of Western Civilization, November 15, 2015

“One of the biggest questions in America is ethnic crime rates...and y’know the [Asians] are the model minority…[while] the American blacks and blacks around the world have truly shockingly high levels of criminality and the general explanation is y’know slavery plus racism plus poverty, whatever it is which creates this unholy brew...but as far as I understand it there are significant contributions that your field can make to help people untangle [why] there are such differences in ethnic positive and negative behaviours in society...American blacks have roughly a standard IQ below whites... ”
—YouTube video, Genetics and Crime: Interview with Kevin M. Beaver, May 28, 2016

“If we could just get people to be nice to their babies for five years straight, that would be it for war, drug abuse, addiction, promiscuity, sexually transmitted diseases. Almost all would be completely eliminated, because they all arise from dysfunctional early childhood experiences, which are all run by women.”
—Speech at International Conference on Men’s Issues, St. Clair Shores, Michigan, June 26 - 28, 2014

“... the fomenting of anti-white hatred is extremely strong and very toxic and very dangerous, [and] I can’t help but think, Jared, that if I lived in a society of [only] white peoplethen the giant fly swatter of ‘shut up whitey, you’re racist’ could never be used against me. We could actually have debates about ideas rather than ethnicity, we could actually have debates where reason and argument could win, and of course it’s not like all white people are rational, of course not, right? But the reality is that the giant thermonuclear strike of ‘you’re a racist’ could not be brought to bear in the debate or in the discussion, and, I gotta tell ya, that’s kinda tempting in a lot of waysbecause if other people are unwilling to drop the race card I’m not sure I wanna to play the game anymore…”
—YouTube video, An Honest Conversation about Race: Interview with Jared Taylor, July 8, 2016

“...people have this idea that human groups somehow live in harmony together...but the sum total of human history is endless warfare between competing groups, two subspecies don’t inhabit the same geographical area for long, one will always displace the other, and this idea [diversity], it’s a complete naive reading of history…”
—YouTube video, The Death of Canada. Prepare Yourself Accordingly, July 8, 2017

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-01-2018, 08:18 AM   #40
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Generally agree but this isn’t a distraction, it’s another log on the anti immigrant fire.

I do wonder, are kids of illegal immigrants born here
being given citizenship even a problem? The anchor baby argument doesn’t even hold water when you look at what it takes under the law.
A problem you ask?
Come on, think about it and use some common sense if you have any. Obviously it’s a problem if even some of them are dependent on government aid at some point in their lives and that money could be used to aid actual citizens and taxpayers born of LEGAL immigrant parents for instance homeless veterans for one, or maybe financial aid for your kids to go to college. But you might prefer footing the bill for illegal immigrants I suppose? That is dividing the country so maybe get your priorities straight

Trump is trying to do his job best he can and better the country.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:34 AM   #41
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
Obviously it’s a problem if even some of them are dependent on government aid at some point in their lives and that money could be used to aid actual citizens and taxpayers born of LEGAL immigrant parents for instance homeless veterans for one, or maybe financial aid for your kids to go to college. But you might prefer footing the bill for illegal immigrants I suppose? That is dividing the country so maybe get your priorities straight

Trump is trying to do his job best he can and better the country.
How do you know these young citizens aren’t studying hard in school and becoming productive, taxpaying and patriotic adults?

As for dividing the country, Trump is the one fanning the flames of bigotry, lying to the American people about the situation, deporting US service members promised citizenship, permanently stripping families of their children, working to eliminate hard working dreamers and now seeking to delegitimize the Constitution.

And the base loves it all, it’s sickening. Immigration doesn’t have to be an all or nothing proposition. You’re all being played by a white nationalist agenda. This isn’t America.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:52 AM   #42
scottw

Quote:

Immigration doesn’t have to be an all or nothing proposition.

"legal immigration" stupid
Old 11-01-2018, 08:54 AM   #43
Cool Beans

It matters not one whit, what the lot of liberals on here believe... This will end up in front of the Supreme Court and they will read and clarify the simple words of the 14th amendment and reinstate it as it was written and enforced up until the 1960s when it was used to increase the draw for immigrants to come to the US, in my belief to increase a permanent lower class of democrat voters. US law clearly states concerning the 14th Amendment that babies born of valid diplomats or ambassadors within the US are not eligible for citizenship. It also stated that the 14th did not apply to native American Indians. The southern states did not want freed slaves to have full citizenship, so the 14th Amendment was crafted to ensure they would be given full citizenship. Please research this and understand that Trump is not trying to change the Amendment, he is attempting to enforce it as written. Not unlike our immigration laws, when prior leaders chose not to enforce the law, and when a leader finally decides to enforce the law, he in NO WAY is changing the law.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:32 AM   #44
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
How do you know these young citizens aren’t studying hard in school and becoming productive, taxpaying and patriotic adults? why are you asking that? Try reading what I wrote, I said "if even some" that does not imply that the young citizens are not working hard to better themselves so take it up with your congressman and get the law changed if you can.

As for dividing the country, Trump is the one fanning the flames of bigotry, lying to the American people about the situation, deporting US service members promised citizenship, permanently stripping families of their children, working to eliminate hard working dreamers and now seeking to delegitimize the Constitution. examples?The dividing started long before Trump and you know it.

And the base loves it all, it’s sickening. what is sickening is the Lefts' base supporting socialism and allowing the Communists to divide us Immigration doesn’t have to be an all or nothing proposition.who said it does? You’re all being played by a white nationalist agenda.in your opinion, I am not being played This isn’t America.
Last I checked it is America, The United States of America.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:44 AM   #45
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Beans View Post
It matters not one whit, what the lot of liberals on here believe... This will end up in front of the Supreme Court and they will read and clarify the simple words of the 14th amendment and reinstate it as it was written and enforced up until the 1960s when it was used to increase the draw for immigrants to come to the US, in my belief to increase a permanent lower class of democrat voters. US law clearly states concerning the 14th Amendment that babies born of valid diplomats or ambassadors within the US are not eligible for citizenship. It also stated that the 14th did not apply to native American Indians. The southern states did not want freed slaves to have full citizenship, so the 14th Amendment was crafted to ensure they would be given full citizenship. Please research this and understand that Trump is not trying to change the Amendment, he is attempting to enforce it as written. Not unlike our immigration laws, when prior leaders chose not to enforce the law, and when a leader finally decides to enforce the law, he in NO WAY is changing the law.
I did research this.
He is trying to change the amendment and ignoring the written record of the original debate surrounding the issue.

This is from Congressional Research Service, a part of the Library of Congress
The Fourteenth Amendment and the Civil Rights Act of 1866
Although the primary aim was to secure citizenship for African-Americans, the
debates on the citizenship provisions of the Civil Rights Act of 1866 and the
Fourteenth Amendment indicate that they were intended to extend U.S. citizenship
to all persons born in the United States and subject to its jurisdiction regardless of
race, ethnicity or alienage of the parents.
The Civil Rights Act of 1866 declared that
“all persons born in the United States and not subject to any foreign power, excluding
Indians not taxed, are hereby declared to be citizens of the United States.”31 The
Fourteenth Amendment declared that “[a]ll persons born or naturalized in the United
States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of
the State wherein they reside.”32 The Civil Rights Act of 1866 differs from the
Fourteenth Amendment by using the terms “not subject to any foreign power” and
“excluding Indians not taxed.”
During the debates on the act, Senator Trumbull of Illinois, chairman of the
committee that reported the civil rights bill, moved to amend the bill so that the first
sentence read, “All persons born in the United States, and not subject to any foreign
power, are hereby declared to be citizens of the United States without distinction of
color.”
33 Senator Cowan of Pennsylvania, who opposed both the Civil Rights Act of
1866 and the Fourteenth Amendment, asked “whether it will not have the effect of
naturalizing the children of Chinese and Gypsies born in this country?” Senator
Trumbull replied, “Undoubtedly.” The two disagreed as to whether, under the law
in existence prior to the enactment of the Civil Rights Act of 1866, ChineseAmericans
were citizens of the United States. Cowan raised the specter of unfettered
Chinese immigration to California, resulting effectively in something tantamount to
a takeover of California by the Chinese empire, if the proposed language were
adopted. Trumbull asked Cowan whether the children born in Pennsylvania to
German parents were not U.S. citizens, to which Cowan replied that Germans were
not Chinese, Australians or Hottentots or the like. Trumbull replied that the law
made no distinction between the children of Germans and Asiatics “and the child of
an Asiatic is just as much a citizen as the child of a European.”
Later in the debates,
Senator Johnson of Maryland urged Senator Trumbull to delete the phrase “without
distinction of color” because it was unnecessary since even without the phrase he
understood that Trumbull’s proposed amendment “comprehends all persons, without
any reference to race or color, who may be so born.” Trumbull felt that it was better
to retain the phrase to eliminate any doubt or dispute as to the meaning of his
amendment.34

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-01-2018, 09:52 AM   #46
scottw

hey pete....if they meant everyone they would have written it this way...

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:57 AM   #47
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
hey pete....if they meant everyone they would have written it this way...

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
Read the record, you claim to be an originalist on one hand and then change when it doesn't suit you.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-01-2018, 10:05 AM   #48
Cool Beans

Soon you may realize the importance of Judge Kavanaugh.... as I said I believe that this will be decided by the Supreme Court and it will no longer grant blanket citizen ship to illegals. It will take a year or so, but this is something that Trump will come through on.
Old 11-01-2018, 10:17 AM   #49
Pete F.
Canceled

I think the Supreme Court will surprise you
So legislating from the bench is acceptable now, if you get what you want?
Old 11-01-2018, 10:21 AM   #50
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
Try reading what I wrote, I said "if even some" that does not imply that the young citizens are not working hard to better themselves so take it up with your congressman and get the law changed if you can.
I'm not suggesting we need to change any laws. I just don't see how a child born in the US who's a US citizen by law deserves any less of a chance than any other US citizen regardless of the status of their parents.

Quote:
The dividing started long before Trump and you know it.
There's always been tension on this issue but I don't recall previous administrations in my lifetime taking the hard line anti-immigrant positions this president is implementing. Nothing even comes close.
Old 11-01-2018, 10:22 AM   #51
spence

Quote:
Soon you may realize the importance of Judge Kavanaugh.... as I said I believe that this will be decided by the Supreme Court and it will no longer grant blanket citizen ship to illegals. It will take a year or so, but this is something that Trump will come through on.
The 14th Amendment doesn't give blanket citizenship to illegals. Have you been smoking with Nebe?
Old 11-01-2018, 10:22 AM   #52
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I think the Supreme Court will surprise you
So legislating from the bench is acceptable now, if you get what you want?
you and spence have comparable batting averages way below the mendoza line
Old 11-01-2018, 10:23 AM   #53
scottw

Quote:
The 14th Amendment doesn't give blanket citizenship to illegals. Have you been smoking with Nebe?
i think he means 2 illegals don't make a right
Old 11-01-2018, 10:54 AM   #54
Cool Beans

Quote:
You know what I meant illegals born in the US.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:02 AM   #55
Cool Beans

Quote:
i think he means 2 illegals don't make a right
Exactly..... 2 illegals don't make a white....
Old 11-01-2018, 11:29 AM   #56
detbuch

Quote:

I don't know on what rational basis those left leaning outlets "describe" him as an alt-right star. Do they mean that he is adulated by the alt-right, or that he is himself alt-right. I suspect that leftists would like to diminish the influence of any "star" who shows how their own leftist position is dangerous to free, open, and rational thinking.

Molyneux is not a nationalist. Quite the contrary, his ideal state is community and individual self-governance, not a nation state. He is fundamentally and philosophically anti-statist. And he certainly is not a white supremacist. His reliance on IQ as a determinant of various outcomes is troublesome, "controversial" to many, especially to leftists. But it is does not lead to him being a white racist. He constantly points out that East Asians and Ashkenazi Jews (basically European Jews and their ancestors) have, by far, the highest IQs. If his reliance on IQ would determine the best governmental systems or States, then he would logically believe that China would be a model to emulate. He absolutely despises the sort of government that China has.

But he understands, and quite clearly states, that broad IQ stats are on a collective basis. So if he refers to massive immigration from countries in which the collective IQ is low, he is pointing out that such immigration is necessarily importing large numbers of preponderantly lower IQ people, which can lead to unnecessary burdens on a collectively higher IQ population. He is absolutely for immigration by individual rather than by mass migration--by individuals who would help rather than detract from our societal growth and well being, and those individuals could be of any color or national origin. He would be against importing any individuals, including white or European, if their vetting shows low IQ, self destructive or anti-social or politically authoritarian tendencies. Again, that is controversial to some, but it is not an alt-right position.

Stefan's videos are not basically about politics. Most of them deal with other subjects ranging from all aspects of human life, from personal perspectives to ultimate issues. He promotes his show as a philosophical forum. He addresses most of his broadcasts as being a philosophical application of reason and logic to the subject at hand. I don't watch a lot of his stuff. It is often boring to me because either I'm not interested in the subject or it had already been covered enough by him.

But he is definitely not alt-right. And have you actually discussed and disproven anything he has said? Or have you just pointed out how some "describe" him?

As for your sources and their opinions on Molyneux, I suspect they are not applying reason and logic, rather they are using personal prejudices to paint their picture of who he is.

I notice that you consistently don't critique the actual contents of his videos that I post. You always respond by posting what others say about him, how they "describe" him. Does his video which I posted on this thread show him to be alt-right?

Sorry I am not part of the of what Trumps assertion that thirty-three percent of the people in this country believe the fake news is in fact, and I hate to say this, in fact the enemy of the people." but you maybe
Yeah, well you say a lot of stuff. Good for you.

Last edited by detbuch; 11-01-2018 at 11:36 AM..
Old 11-01-2018, 11:52 AM   #57
detbuch

Quote:
In his own words
“I don’t view humanity as a single species...”
—Podcast FDR2768, “Collective Guilt for Fun and Profit”, Saturday call-in show, August 9, 2014

“The whole breeding arena of the species needs to be cleaned the #^&#^&#^&#^& up!”
—Podcast FDR2740, “Conformity and the Cult of ‘Friendship’,” Wednesday call-in show July 2, 2014

"Screaming 'racism' at people because blacks are collectively less intelligent...is insane."

“You cannot run a high IQ [white] society with low IQ [non-white] people…these [non-white] immigrants are going to fail...and they're not just going to fail a little, they are going to fail hard…they're not staying on welfare because they’re lazy...they’re doing what is economically the best option for them...you are importing a gene set that is incompatible with success in a free-market economy.”

“...white people will bend over backwards to accommodate you, but when they finally get that they’re just being taken advantage of...you will see a backlash, and that backlash will be quick, decisive, and brutal.”
—YouTube video, The Death of Germany | European Migrant Crisis, September 16, 2015

“...the Germans were in danger of being taken over by what they perceived as Jewish-led Communism. And Jewish-led Communism had wiped out tens of millions of white Christians in Russia and they were afraid of the same thing. And there was this wild overreaction and all this kind of stuff.”
—Stefan Molyneux describes the Holocaust in YouTube video, Migratory Patterns of Predatory Immigrants, March 20, 2016

“...skills and abilities have not been distributed evenly by mother nature between various ethnicities and what that means is that when the #^&#^&#^&#^& hits the wall it hits some ethnicities a lot harder than others and then you get endless screams of “racism”...this is one fundamental reason why America is having trouble solving these problems is that everybody knows that if you cut spending which community is it going to be hit the hardest? Hint: it’s not Korean…if you cut social spending in America it’s going to hit the black community the hardest ...the black and Hispanic communities don’t end up acting the same as the white population or the Asian population...the media are compliant and willing to scream “racist” at anyone who points out basic fact-based differences between ethnicities…[and] you can’t deal with the situation until Obama’s out or until people understand that ethnicities in America and all around the world tend to act differently [collectively]...collectively ethnicities tend to act differently, they tend to have different incomes, they tend to have different rates of marital stability, they tend to have different rates of criminality...”
—YouTube video, The Impending Collapse of Western Civilization, November 15, 2015

“One of the biggest questions in America is ethnic crime rates...and y’know the [Asians] are the model minority…[while] the American blacks and blacks around the world have truly shockingly high levels of criminality and the general explanation is y’know slavery plus racism plus poverty, whatever it is which creates this unholy brew...but as far as I understand it there are significant contributions that your field can make to help people untangle [why] there are such differences in ethnic positive and negative behaviours in society...American blacks have roughly a standard IQ below whites... ”
—YouTube video, Genetics and Crime: Interview with Kevin M. Beaver, May 28, 2016

“If we could just get people to be nice to their babies for five years straight, that would be it for war, drug abuse, addiction, promiscuity, sexually transmitted diseases. Almost all would be completely eliminated, because they all arise from dysfunctional early childhood experiences, which are all run by women.”
—Speech at International Conference on Men’s Issues, St. Clair Shores, Michigan, June 26 - 28, 2014

“... the fomenting of anti-white hatred is extremely strong and very toxic and very dangerous, [and] I can’t help but think, Jared, that if I lived in a society of [only] white peoplethen the giant fly swatter of ‘shut up whitey, you’re racist’ could never be used against me. We could actually have debates about ideas rather than ethnicity, we could actually have debates where reason and argument could win, and of course it’s not like all white people are rational, of course not, right? But the reality is that the giant thermonuclear strike of ‘you’re a racist’ could not be brought to bear in the debate or in the discussion, and, I gotta tell ya, that’s kinda tempting in a lot of waysbecause if other people are unwilling to drop the race card I’m not sure I wanna to play the game anymore…”
—YouTube video, An Honest Conversation about Race: Interview with Jared Taylor, July 8, 2016

“...people have this idea that human groups somehow live in harmony together...but the sum total of human history is endless warfare between competing groups, two subspecies don’t inhabit the same geographical area for long, one will always displace the other, and this idea [diversity], it’s a complete naive reading of history…”
—YouTube video, The Death of Canada. Prepare Yourself Accordingly, July 8, 2017
Did you watch each podcast to see the full context for each quote? Can you point out what is false in each quote? The Southern Poverty Law Center is not a reliable source for unbiased opinion.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:55 AM   #58
scottw

Quote:
Exactly..... 2 illegals don't make a white....
.. had nothing to do with color...just our laws...
Old 11-01-2018, 12:12 PM   #59
Cool Beans

Quote:
.. had nothing to do with color...just our laws...
I know LOL that part was a joke.

maybe I should have put ... 2 Juan's don't make a white.

If both Juan's identify as Juanita's they still wouldn't be legal residents of the US, however they could "legally" use the ladies rest room..... LOL
Old 11-01-2018, 07:40 PM   #60
detbuch

Quote:
In his own words

I picked this quote from the list of 11 Southern Poverty Law Center selection that you posted because it is one of the most discriminatory sounding ones. In it, Stefan has a conversation with an Indian student studying in Germany who feels a bit depressed because of how he perceives the way some of the "common" German folk look at him.

This quote you posted had virtually nothing to do with the conversation. It was actually elicited by the Indian student's feelings about German self-perception after their holocaust history. And was a very brief explanation, in response to the student, of what many Germans thought at the time. It was not a statement of what Stefan believed. And your three sentence quote is the total of what was said about that. The video was not about the holocaust and the quote was not a description of the holocaust as the SPLC labels it.

The actual conversation was about the student's depression over feeling like an "economic immigrant." Stefan takes him, through a series of questions, to finally realizing why the student felt depressed. In the end, there was a total agreement between Stefan and the student. And a lot was revealed about the psychic cost and predatory nature of economic migration.

Knowing in general what Molyneux thinks, I'm sure the other 10 quotes are selected from videos to make them appear to be racist or discriminatory, but I very seriously doubt that they are actually any of that. This is that deceptive trick of selection out of context that leftists use to smear those they fear. You got taken.

Here is the video, if you care to watch it to verify what I said. There are a lot of very informative, interesting videos like this which are marginalized by leftists by labeling the authors as "alt-right," or "extremist," or "lunatic," or whatever deprecation that motivates people to prejudge and not watch or listen. The motivation behind the perception, it appears to me, is to keep as many people as possible ignorant of whatever truth the left wants to hide.

Here is the video, if you care to watch it to verify what I said. Watch the whole thing: