Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-11-2020, 11:00 AM   #31
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
the media, and many prominent democrats, said it was unnecessary because the virus wasn't that dangerous.

I think your fingers are outrunning your brain again

Was that Hannity?
And what democrats?
"Was that Hannity?"

I never watch Hannity. He's a clown. I could argue that you are exactly as clownish, you are just the mirror image. To Hannity, the republican is always right, no exceptions. To you, the republican is always wrong, no exceptions. Neither one of you is to be taken seriously.

"And what democrats?"

Not sure how you can be sufficiently ignorant to not be aware of this.

Here, Biden, Sanders, and media outlets are quoted...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...ina-travel-ban

Here's another itemized list...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fro...vent-aged-well

"I think your fingers are outrunning your brain again"

No, just outrunning your brain. Not a high bar.

Now you go ahead and tell me that Trump was the only one who got it wrong. Yet a Gallup poll shows that 60% of Americans approve of the way he's handling it.
Old 05-11-2020, 11:24 AM   #32
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Was that Hannity?"

I never watch Hannity. He's a clown. I could argue that you are exactly as clownish, you are just the mirror image. To Hannity, the republican is always right, no exceptions. To you, the republican is always wrong, no exceptions. Neither one of you is to be taken seriously.

"And what democrats?"

Not sure how you can be sufficiently ignorant to not be aware of this.

Here, Biden, Sanders, and media outlets are quoted...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...ina-travel-ban

Here's another itemized list...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fro...vent-aged-well

"I think your fingers are outrunning your brain again"

No, just outrunning your brain. Not a high bar.

Now you go ahead and tell me that Trump was the only one who got it wrong. Yet a Gallup poll shows that 60% of Americans approve of the way he's handling it.
As I expected you quote Faux news article that rely on partial quotes.
Here is Biden's OpEd from January 31, 2020.
Quite far from what you claim, the rest of the Faux quotes are similar.

Joe Biden: Trump is worst possible leader to deal with coronavirus outbreak
President has blithely tweeted that 'it will all work out well.' Yet the steps he has taken have only weakened our capacity to respond.
Joe Biden Opinion contributor January 31, 2020

The possibility of a pandemic is a challenge Donald Trump is unqualified to handle as president. I remember how Trump sought to stoke fear and stigma during the 2014 Ebola epidemic. He called President Barack Obama a “dope” and “incompetent” and railed against the evidence-based response our administration put in place — which quelled the crisis and saved hundreds of thousands of lives — in favor of reactionary travel bans that would only have made things worse. He advocated abandoning exposed and infected American citizens rather than bringing them home for treatment.

Trump’s demonstrated failures of judgment and his repeated rejection of science make him the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health challenge.

The outbreak of a new coronavirus, which has already infected more than 2,700 people and killed over 80 in China, will get worse before it gets better. Cases have been confirmed in a dozen countries, with at least five in the United States. There will likely be more.

Diseases don't stop at borders or walls
The State Department has scheduled an evacuation flight and advised Americans against traveling to Hubei province, the epicenter of the outbreak, and is evacuating non-essential personnel.

Trump has blithely tweeted that “it will all work out well.” Yet the steps he has taken as president have only weakened our capacity to respond.

Trump has rolled back much of the progress President Obama and I made to strengthen global health security. He proposed draconian cuts to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for International Development — the very agencies we need to fight this outbreak and prevent future ones.

He dismissed the top White House official in charge of global health security and dismantled the entire team. And he has treated with utmost contempt institutions that facilitate international cooperation, thus undermining the global efforts that keep us safe from pandemics and biological attacks.

To be blunt, I am concerned that the Trump administration’s shortsighted policies have left us unprepared for a dangerous epidemic that will come sooner or later.

Pandemic diseases are a prime example of why international cooperation is a requirement of leadership in 2020. Diseases do not stop at borders. They cannot be thwarted by building a wall. We cannot keep ourselves safe without helping to keep others safe as well and without enlisting the help of other nations in return. And here’s the truth — the United States must step forward to lead these efforts, because no other nation has the resources, the reach or the relationships to marshal an effective international response.

That’s how we broke the infection curve on Ebola. In September 2014, CDC projections warned that over 1 million people could be infected if we failed to act. By February 2015, thanks to the leadership of our administration, the number of new Ebola cases was fewer than 400. A few months later, the epidemic was essentially extinguished.

I will uphold science, not fiction or fear
We brought the world together behind a response that only the United States could mobilize — including dispatching our military on a limited mission to help build the urgent infrastructure necessary to coordinate a massive global public health response, deploying American disaster assistance response teams to Africa, unleashing the NIH to help spur the discovery of new treatments and vaccines, protecting our citizens from potential cases of Ebola in the USA, and harnessing civilian expertise from the CDC at home and abroad.

We acted over the chorus of uninformed objections from critics like Donald Trump, and more than 60 countries followed our lead, contributing over $2 billion, thousands of health professionals and personnel, and other critical resources like personal protective equipment. Just as important, we strengthened our focus on preparing for the next crisis.

That’s the kind of leadership a moment like this demands — a leadership Trump could never deliver.

As president, I will reassert U.S. leadership in global health security. My policies will always uphold science, not fiction or fearmongering. I will ask Congress to beef up the Public Health Emergency Fund and give me the power to use the Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act to declare a disaster if an infectious disease threat merits it.

I will also renew funding — set to expire in May — for the nationwide network of hospitals that can isolate and treat people with infectious diseases, and fully fund the Global Health Security Agenda so the world is ready for the next outbreak. And I will rebuild public trust, make sure we have dedicated resources to help us respond to crises quickly, and better harness the capabilities of the private sector to protect the American people. Our national security requires nothing less.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 05-11-2020, 11:33 AM   #33
scottw

obama is in BIG trouble....
Old 05-11-2020, 11:51 AM   #34
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
As I expected you quote Faux news article that rely on partial quotes.
Here is Biden's OpEd from January 31, 2020.
Quite far from what you claim, the rest of the Faux quotes are similar.

Joe Biden: Trump is worst possible leader to deal with coronavirus outbreak
President has blithely tweeted that 'it will all work out well.' Yet the steps he has taken have only weakened our capacity to respond.
Joe Biden Opinion contributor January 31, 2020

The possibility of a pandemic is a challenge Donald Trump is unqualified to handle as president. I remember how Trump sought to stoke fear and stigma during the 2014 Ebola epidemic. He called President Barack Obama a “dope” and “incompetent” and railed against the evidence-based response our administration put in place — which quelled the crisis and saved hundreds of thousands of lives — in favor of reactionary travel bans that would only have made things worse. He advocated abandoning exposed and infected American citizens rather than bringing them home for treatment.

Trump’s demonstrated failures of judgment and his repeated rejection of science make him the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health challenge.

The outbreak of a new coronavirus, which has already infected more than 2,700 people and killed over 80 in China, will get worse before it gets better. Cases have been confirmed in a dozen countries, with at least five in the United States. There will likely be more.

Diseases don't stop at borders or walls
The State Department has scheduled an evacuation flight and advised Americans against traveling to Hubei province, the epicenter of the outbreak, and is evacuating non-essential personnel.

Trump has blithely tweeted that “it will all work out well.” Yet the steps he has taken as president have only weakened our capacity to respond.

Trump has rolled back much of the progress President Obama and I made to strengthen global health security. He proposed draconian cuts to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for International Development — the very agencies we need to fight this outbreak and prevent future ones.

He dismissed the top White House official in charge of global health security and dismantled the entire team. And he has treated with utmost contempt institutions that facilitate international cooperation, thus undermining the global efforts that keep us safe from pandemics and biological attacks.

To be blunt, I am concerned that the Trump administration’s shortsighted policies have left us unprepared for a dangerous epidemic that will come sooner or later.

Pandemic diseases are a prime example of why international cooperation is a requirement of leadership in 2020. Diseases do not stop at borders. They cannot be thwarted by building a wall. We cannot keep ourselves safe without helping to keep others safe as well and without enlisting the help of other nations in return. And here’s the truth — the United States must step forward to lead these efforts, because no other nation has the resources, the reach or the relationships to marshal an effective international response.

That’s how we broke the infection curve on Ebola. In September 2014, CDC projections warned that over 1 million people could be infected if we failed to act. By February 2015, thanks to the leadership of our administration, the number of new Ebola cases was fewer than 400. A few months later, the epidemic was essentially extinguished.

I will uphold science, not fiction or fear
We brought the world together behind a response that only the United States could mobilize — including dispatching our military on a limited mission to help build the urgent infrastructure necessary to coordinate a massive global public health response, deploying American disaster assistance response teams to Africa, unleashing the NIH to help spur the discovery of new treatments and vaccines, protecting our citizens from potential cases of Ebola in the USA, and harnessing civilian expertise from the CDC at home and abroad.

We acted over the chorus of uninformed objections from critics like Donald Trump, and more than 60 countries followed our lead, contributing over $2 billion, thousands of health professionals and personnel, and other critical resources like personal protective equipment. Just as important, we strengthened our focus on preparing for the next crisis.

That’s the kind of leadership a moment like this demands — a leadership Trump could never deliver.

As president, I will reassert U.S. leadership in global health security. My policies will always uphold science, not fiction or fearmongering. I will ask Congress to beef up the Public Health Emergency Fund and give me the power to use the Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act to declare a disaster if an infectious disease threat merits it.

I will also renew funding — set to expire in May — for the nationwide network of hospitals that can isolate and treat people with infectious diseases, and fully fund the Global Health Security Agenda so the world is ready for the next outbreak. And I will rebuild public trust, make sure we have dedicated resources to help us respond to crises quickly, and better harness the capabilities of the private sector to protect the American people. Our national security requires nothing less.
I don't see what in that full Biden article, refutes his claim that the travel restrictions weren't necessary at the time.

And the links I posted, cited many democrat sources, not just Biden. Are they all made up?
Old 05-11-2020, 12:07 PM   #35
Sea Dangles

Bitchslappedboy is an appropriate moniker.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 05-11-2020, 12:16 PM   #36
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Bitchslappedboy is an appropriate moniker.
clearly too many head slaps....
Old 05-11-2020, 12:17 PM   #37
Pete F.
Canceled

Partial quotes don't need to be made up, just taken out of context with a little twist of spin.

If you would like an little history of how Trump* thinks a pandemic should be dealt with look below and by the way, I wish he had been as concerned about Corona and then listened to the experts like Obama and Biden did with Ebola and H1N1.

I'll top it with my favorite Trump* tweet, he should take his own advice.

President Obama has a personal responsibility to visit & embrace all people in the US who contract Ebola! [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 13, 2014 10:17:34 PM

Obama: “I will control Ebola.” = Obama: “If you like your health care plan, you can keep your healthcare plan.” [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 10, 2014 01:43:00 PM

A single Ebola carrier infects 2 others at a minimum. STOP THE FLIGHTS! NO VISAS FROM EBOLA STRICKEN COUNTRIES! [Twitter Web Client]
Nov 10, 2014 09:18:50 AM
"@FuctChecker: We need less #isis and #ebola and #obama and more @realDonaldTrump" True! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 31, 2014 06:17:33 PM
"@habsfan80743103: @realDonaldTrump Canada to ban travel to Ebola hotspots http://t.co/Rkeju1ZKFc" [Twitter for Android]
Oct 29, 2014 02:55:36 PM
Obama will quarantine all soldiers returning from Africa for 21 days. But he still allows all who contract Ebola into country? Hypocrite. [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 29, 2014 02:01:58 PM
Via @Newsmax_Media by @JAGERFILE: “Donald Trump: 'Morally Unfair' to Use Soldiers in Ebola Fight” http://t.co/NlGdtDQdby [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 29, 2014 01:37:21 PM
Via @MailOnline @dmartosko "Donald Trump says it's morally unfair of Obama to send soldiers into Ebola hot zone" http://t.co/0QS4HB7pS6 [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 29, 2014 01:16:49 PM
My @FoxNews interview @seanhannity discussing Obama’s failed presidency, Ebola, DC Post Office, midterms & 2016 http://t.co/7h0CBtkocf [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 28, 2014 06:57:07 PM
President Obama strongly considering a plan to bring non-U.S. citizens with Ebola to the United States for treatment. Now I know he's nuts! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 28, 2014 12:40:46 PM
All the governors are already backing off of the Ebola quarantines. Bad decision that will lead to more mayhem. [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 27, 2014 05:24:36 AM
Will be on @foxandfriends at 7.00. (30 minutes). A great deal to talk about including Ebola quarantine. [Twitter for Android]
Oct 26, 2014 08:25:46 PM
"@RiannaRichards: This is why I agree with Donald Trump: They should ban flights from #Ebola infected countries from entering the U.S." [Twitter for Android]
Oct 26, 2014 06:20:32 AM
With all that is happening with Ebola, including the doctor who so easily came back to New York, Obama still refuses to stop the flights! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 24, 2014 03:17:51 PM
There is ZERO margin for error on Ebola. Are we confident in Obama when he can’t even make a website for $5 Billion? [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 24, 2014 08:09:26 AM
The Ebola doctor who just flew to N.Y. from West Africa and went on the subway, bowling and dining is a very SELFISH man-should have known! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 23, 2014 10:54:09 PM
President Obama has a major meeting on the N.Y.C. Ebola outbreak, with people flying in from all over the country, but decided to play golf! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 23, 2014 09:24:55 PM
Ebola has been confirmed in N.Y.C., with officials frantically trying to find all of the people and things he had contact with.Obama's fault [Twitter for Android]
Oct 23, 2014 06:38:59 PM
If this doctor, who so recklessly flew into New York from West Africa,has Ebola,then Obama should apologize to the American people & resign! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 23, 2014 06:24:32 PM
There is a good possibility that a person who treated patients in West Africa and who FLEW into New York has Ebola. Touched many, bedlam! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 23, 2014 04:31:09 AM
Tremendous pressure on President Obama to institute a travel ban on Ebola stricken West Africa. At some point this stubborn dope will fold! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 22, 2014 02:15:02 PM
If there is one more Ebola case in the U.S., a full travel ban will be instituted. This common sense move should have been done long ago! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 21, 2014 06:47:29 PM
The United States troops which were sent to West Africa have only gotten 4 hours of Ebola training - very unfair to them and their families! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 21, 2014 02:24:12 PM
Don’t believe Kay Hagan on Ebola travel ban. She also promised that you would keep your healthcare plan under ObamaCare. Vote @ThomTillis! [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 21, 2014 02:14:24 PM
Obama will let Ebola fly into US & drugrunners cross our border daily. But he won't pressure Mexico on Sgt. Tahmooressi. #FreeOurMarine [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 20, 2014 05:12:15 AM
I will be on @foxandfriends at 7.00 - 45 minutes. Talking about Ebola, Obama and other strange U.S. happenings! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 19, 2014 05:30:14 AM
The lobbyist and political hack that President Obama just appointed as the "Ebola Czar," just missed his first major meeting on Ebola-A joke [Twitter for Android]
Oct 19, 2014 05:09:46 AM
"@johnnydollar01: And people zinged Donald Trump for talking about Ebola. How is this Klain guy any more qualified?"Actually, less qualified [Twitter for Android]
Oct 17, 2014 06:54:35 PM
@DailyCaller by @AlexPappas: “Donald Trump, Headed To Iowa, Says Ebola Is Further Proof Of Obama's Incompetence” http://t.co/syk1ZiGn8y" [Twitter for Android]
Oct 17, 2014 05:20:00 PM
Obama just appointed an Ebola Czar with zero experience in the medical area and zero experience in infectious disease control. A TOTAL JOKE! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 17, 2014 03:17:20 PM
Via @DailyCaller by @AlexPappas: “Donald Trump, Headed To Iowa, Says Ebola Is Further Proof Of Obama's Incompetence” http://t.co/syk1ZiGn8y [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 17, 2014 02:32:02 PM
The new Ebola czar will report to the WH & NSA adviser Susan Rice. More mismanagement & duplicity with CDC. Obama is terrible executive. [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 16, 2014 11:10:47 PM
"@Bugsyfire: Mr.T You were the first to call it right weeks ago regarding the Ebola virus. Not enough restrictions to get into the U.S." [Twitter for Android]
Oct 16, 2014 03:07:08 PM
My @SteveDeaceShow interview discussing Ebola, Obama’s incompetence & my trip to Iowa for @SteveKingIA on Sat. http://t.co/PWRusADvr3 [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 16, 2014 07:11:37 AM
The Ebola nurse should NEVER have been allowed to fly to Cleveland and (amazing) back again. Nothing works in our once great country anymore [Twitter for Android]
Oct 15, 2014 05:36:44 PM
A nurse in Dallas who treated Ebola patient Thomas Duncan was allowed to fly to Cleveland.She should never have been so allowed! The real JV [Twitter for Android]
Oct 15, 2014 02:01:45 PM
Our president could not make a proper website with $5B. The website still does not work. How can we feel safe about Ebola?! [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 15, 2014 09:32:04 AM
As ISIS and Ebola spread like wildfire, the Obama administration just submitted a paper on how to stop climate change (aka global warming). [Twitter for Android]
Oct 13, 2014 05:53:45 AM
"@Michele_1L_: @realDonaldTrump @foxandfriends well anyway....Give em hell on the flight ban to Ebola regions." [Twitter for Android]
Oct 12, 2014 08:24:02 PM
I will be on Fox & Friends tomorrow morning at 7.00. Ebola and ISIS will be topics. [Twitter for Android]
Oct 12, 2014 08:12:45 PM
"@trucksellr2007: 150 travelers arriving daily in the U.S. from the Ebola hot zones of west Africa? This is insanity! #StopTheFlights [Twitter for Android]
Oct 12, 2014 08:17:03 AM
I don't know if President Obama isn't stopping the flights from Ebola torn West Africa because he is stubborn, stupid, or just doesn't care! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 12, 2014 08:11:04 AM
Here we go - A healthcare worker who treated Thomas Duncan, the man who flew into the U.S. from West Africa infected with Ebola, caught it! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 11, 2014 05:15:09 AM
Isn't it ridiculous, starting today, new Ebola screenings go into effect for people coming from West Africa. Just stop the flights dummies! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 10, 2014 11:25:43 PM
Do you notice that because of Ebola, ISIS etc., ObamaCare has gone to the back burner despite horrible results coming out. A disaster! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 10, 2014 03:54:59 PM
Via @theinquisitr: “Americans Agree With Donald Trump, 58 Percent Want Flights Banned From Ebola Outbreak Countries” http://t.co/GHnml8M69i [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 10, 2014 08:11:10 AM
Obama is making the Ebola problem much worse than it needs to be in the U.S. by not halting flights from West Africa. Airport testing a joke [Twitter for Android]
Oct 10, 2014 04:09:28 AM
"@BreitbartNews: Donald Trump, Chuck Todd Agree: No Trust of Feds' Handling Ebola Because of Obama Admin Scandals: http://t.co/YSpj0GpfBK" [Twitter for Android]
Oct 10, 2014 04:08:51 AM
"@BreitbartNews: Donald Trump: Obama 'Stupid' or 'Arrogant' for Not Instituting Ebola Travel Ban: On Sunday http://t.co/GHZHMDtnqM" [Twitter for Android]
Oct 10, 2014 04:00:40 AM
"@TPM: Donald Trump tells Fox why he doesn't trust Obama on Ebola: Benghazi! http://t.co/kgn4fVLVpB" [Twitter for Android]
Oct 10, 2014 03:44:33 AM
I feel sorry for the 4000 soldiers who are being forced to go the West Africa to fight Ebola. Their families are up in arms. Not trained. [Twitter for Android]
Oct 9, 2014 07:49:16 PM
China is ripping wealth out Africa and yet, as usual, refuses to put anything back to help with Ebola. "Let the stupid Americans do it!" SAD [Twitter for Android]
Oct 9, 2014 04:05:39 PM
The CDC chief just said Ebola is spreading faster than Aids. Marines are preparing for a pandemic drill. Stop all flights from West Africa! [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 9, 2014 03:49:36 PM
Obama won’t send troops to fight jihadists, yet sends them to Liberia to contract Ebola. He is a delusional failure. [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 9, 2014 03:26:32 PM
Via @Mediaite by forza_desiderio: “Donald Trump Blasts Obama on Ebola: Why Are You Sending Troops?” http://t.co/sKBRhOGBvp [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 9, 2014 10:45:42 AM
#TrumpVlog Will our brave soldiers catch Ebola? http://t.co/ZGBaetHnNt [Instagram]
Oct 9, 2014 08:17:04 AM
Right now 4000 U.S. troops are stupidly heading to West Africa to help fight Ebola.No help from China, Russia or wealthy African oil nations [Twitter for Android]
Oct 8, 2014 10:48:35 PM
"@otcgiant: @realDonaldTrump Our Country's "leaders" should have listened to you. Thanks to them, Ebola is now a household name in America." [Twitter for Android]
Oct 8, 2014 09:14:28 PM
"@HMunjal: "DonaldTrump: Via @AmSpec BY Jeffrey Lord: “Donald Trump was right on Ebola” http://t.co/2rS9VRS6MX" The Donald is always right!" [Twitter for Android]
Oct 8, 2014 02:52:21 PM
Via @AmSpec BY Jeffrey Lord: “Donald Trump was right on Ebola” http://t.co/2rS9VRS6MX [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 7, 2014 03:19:15 PM
My @gretawire int. on Leon Panetta's critique of Obama, Ebola, rise of ISIS, Obama's lack of common sense & 2016 http://t.co/uD5J1tXmFt [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 7, 2014 05:08:22 AM
Despite the ever increasing Ebola disaster, Obama refuses to stop flights from West Africa.It's almost like he's saying F-you to U.S. public [Twitter for Android]
Oct 6, 2014 11:16:55 AM
Via @DailyCaller by @NeilMunroDC: “Trump Wants Ebola Travel Ban” http://t.co/04thxvEv6y [Twitter Web Client]
Oct 6, 2014 05:17:32 AM
President Obama, I have an idea! Pretend that West Africa is Israel and then you will be able to stop the Ebola area flights. [Twitter for Android]
Oct 4, 2014 07:05:59 PM
President Obama - close down the flights from Ebola infected areas right now, before it is too late! What the hell is wrong with you? [Twitter for Android]
Oct 4, 2014 12:14:49 PM
Something very important, and indeed society changing, may come out of the Ebola epidemic that will be a very good thing: NO SHAKING HANDS! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 4, 2014 10:35:31 AM
This Ebola patient Thomas Duncan, who fraudulently entered the U.S. by signing false papers, is causing havoc. If he lives, prosecute! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 4, 2014 10:24:59 AM
If Ebola is so non-contagious, how come an NBC cameraman caught it so quickly while over in West Africa? U.S. is behaving very foolishly! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 2, 2014 06:08:15 PM
Ebola patient Duncan lied on his exit papers by saying he never came into contact with a person with Ebola. He knew he did, and person died. [Twitter for Android]
Oct 2, 2014 05:43:25 PM
How incompetent are our leaders allowing these Ebola infected people to come into our country with all of the problems and danger entailed! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 2, 2014 05:38:04 PM
The Ebola patient who came into our country knew exactly what he was doing. Came into contact with over 100 people.Here we go-I told you so! [Twitter for Android]
Oct 2, 2014 04:52:50 AM
Ebola is much easier to transmit than the CDC and government representatives are admitting. Spreading all over Africa-and fast. Stop flights [Twitter for Android]
Oct 1, 2014 01:55:55 AM
"@THEINTENSITY: The worst part is the apathy the administration has for informing the public of timely info about Ebola @realDonaldTrump" [Twitter for Android]
Sep 30, 2014 07:36:01 PM
The United States must immediately institute strong travel restrictions or Ebola will be all over the United States-a plague like no other! [Twitter for Android]
Sep 30, 2014 07:21:11 PM
How dumb is our president to send thousands of poorly trained and ill-equipped soldiers over to West Africa to fight Ebola. Stop all flights [Twitter for Android]
Sep 30, 2014 07:09:29 PM
Here we go! I stated long ago that we should cancel all flights from West Africa. Now we have Ebola in U.S., AND IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE! [Twitter for Android]
Sep 19, 2014 08:44:26 PM
Why are we sending thousands of ill-trained soldiers into Ebola infested areas of Africa! Bring the plague back to U.S.? Obama is so stupid. [Twitter for Android]
Sep 16, 2014 05:25:09 PM
In order to stop the Ebola outbreak in Africa, perhaps the President should put all Africans on ObamaCare rather than sending the troops! [Twitter for Android]
Sep 16, 2014 11:04:47 AM
We must immediately stop all air traffic coming from the Ebola infected areas of Africa—before it is too late. [Twitter Web Client]
Sep 16, 2014 07:49:28 AM
Can you believe that the U.S. will be sending 3000 troops to Africa to help with Ebola.They will come home infected? We have enough problems [Twitter for Android]
Sep 11, 2014 03:46:45 AM
"@Kalozap: Obama's mind, IsIs, ebola, etc.... and then thinking, boy I wish I was on the golf coarse. What should I wear on the Links" [Twitter for Android]
Aug 8, 2014 01:58:22 PM
Same CDC which is bringing Ebola to US misplaced samples of anthrax earlier this year http://t.co/aX7ihXdcMz Be careful. [Twitter Web Client]
Aug 8, 2014 01:56:44 PM
"Ebola's spread is 'unprecedented' says CDC chief" http://t.co/2wE9qVjD17 [Twitter Web Client]
Aug 5, 2014 07:56:25 AM
Doctors have already died treating Ebola http://t.co/L9DLh09oib We should not be importing the disease to our homeland. [Twitter Web Client]
Aug 5, 2014 06:17:50 AM
So many people are agreeing with me on not creating a "highway" for Ebola to the U.S. Started in small area of Africa and now spreading fast [Twitter for Android]
Aug 5, 2014 06:12:40 AM
"@JayGershbein: I agree! MT Doctor on @NBCNightlyNews agreed we should not bring #Ebola into country in two patients, bring docs to them." [Twitter for Android]
Aug 5, 2014 06:08:25 AM
"@Sprkle: Your opinions on #Ebola were outstanding and intelligent. If only we could channel some of this common sense to the WH.." [Twitter for Android]
Aug 4, 2014 06:53:32 PM
"@LeAnneLovesArt: @realDonaldTrump New York City hospital testing patient for possible Ebola infection... http://t.co/IxiP7foNjm" Hello! [Twitter for Android]
Aug 4, 2014 06:51:51 PM
The bigger problem with Ebola is all of the people coming into the U.S. from West Africa who may be infected with the disease. STOP FLIGHTS! [Twitter for Android]
Aug 4, 2014 06:48:29 PM
A doctor on NBC Nightly News agreed with me-we should not bring Ebola into our country through two patients, but should bring docs to them. [Twitter for Android]
Aug 2, 2014 10:43:41 PM
"@TrickyMackey: @Tidmore He seems to be doing the right thing. He's taking a stand for America and asking 4 some common sense about Ebola." [Twitter for Android]
Aug 2, 2014 05:55:18 PM
The fact that we are taking the Ebola patients, while others from the area are fleeing to the United States, is absolutely CRAZY-Stupid pols [Twitter for Android]
Aug 2, 2014 06:26:12 AM
The U.S. must immediately stop all flights from EBOLA infected countries or the plague will start and spread inside our "borders." Act fast! [Twitter for Android]
Aug 1, 2014 10:43:13 PM
"@BarbaraSMayer: @realDonaldTrump You are right about the Ebola patients. It's a deadly virus, and they shouldn't bring them to the US." [Twitter for Android]
Aug 1, 2014 08:22:26 PM
The U.S. cannot allow EBOLA infected people back. People that go to far away places to help out are great-but must suffer the consequences! [Twitter for Android]
Aug 1, 2014 07:22:19 AM
Stop the EBOLA patients from entering the U.S. Treat them, at the highest level, over there. THE UNITED STATES HAS ENOUGH PROBLEMS! [Twitter for Android]
Jul 31, 2014 09:04:13 PM
Ebola patient will be brought to the U.S. in a few days - now I know for sure that our leaders are incompetent. KEEP THEM OUT OF HERE! [Twitter for Android]

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 05-11-2020, 12:18 PM   #38
scottw

guess he needs to make up for his day off
Old 05-11-2020, 01:04 PM   #39
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
guess he needs to make up for his day off
Even though I would never bother to read more than a sentence of his efforts , I feel it important to thank him for sharing his hard work.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN