Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-01-2020, 11:00 AM   #61
Pete F.
Canceled

Are the loons for Trump or against?

More than 50 Republican former national security officials endorsed Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday, joining one of several Republican organizations opposing the re-election of President Donald Trump.
The new endorsements will bring it to nearly 130 individuals who have publicly broken with the Republican president, including seven who served under Trump, people familiar with the effort said.

“I’ve concluded that he is dangerous to the existence of the republic as we know it.” Marc Racicot, former Chairman of the Republican Party, on Trump.

Retired General Stanley McChrystal, former head of US & International forces in Afghanistan, endorses Joe Biden for President

They are far from alone.

This is not like Obama vs McCain where the big stink was that Lieberman endorsed McCain, this is a considerable number of leading Republican political figures. Probably all loons

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-01-2020, 11:15 AM   #62
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Are the loons for Trump or against?

More than 50 Republican former national security officials endorsed Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday
this makes sense...trump is creating peace and stability around the world and those guys are probably miffed because they want to blow s^it up and get paid for consulting the companies that specialize in blowing s^it up....
Old 10-01-2020, 11:18 AM   #63
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
detbuch is one of the most respectful people here...he does get frustrated with the stupidity displayed occasionally but I'd give him high marks for decorum and willingness to continually engage the loons
Decorum - LOL
Old 10-01-2020, 11:29 AM   #64
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
detbuch is one of the most respectful people here...he does get frustrated with the stupidity displayed occasionally but I'd give him high marks for decorum and willingness to continually engage the loons
Absolutely, always tries to foster conversation.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 10-01-2020, 11:51 AM   #65
wdmso

With Trumps Taxes Trump defenders on one hand the report was a hit job the information wasn't real all fake, on the other hand he played by the rules he's a hero he did nothing illegal, bla bla bla. So which is it? Real or FAKE it can't be both. Easy fix he can show his tax returns which he won't he never provides evidence in any of his claims. But for his followers only honey pours from his mouth

TRUMPS BEHAVIORS. I'd give him high marks for decorum and willingness to continually engage the loons. So an F plus

Trumps and white supremacy I wish his supporters would put the same effort they put in defending Trump over that, into condemning his actions in de legitimizing our election. Is it only rigged if he losses ? But not if he wins. Again You cant have it both ways you'll try.
Old 10-01-2020, 02:52 PM   #66
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Absolutely, always tries to foster conversation.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Plus his English is impeccable for a Russian troll (I kid, I kid)

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 10-01-2020, 03:10 PM   #67
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
With Trumps Taxes Trump defenders on one hand the report was a hit job the information wasn't real all fake, on the other hand he played by the rules he's a hero he did nothing illegal, bla bla bla. So which is it? Real or FAKE it can't be both. Easy fix he can show his tax returns which he won't he never provides evidence in any of his claims. But for his followers only honey pours from his mouth

TRUMPS BEHAVIORS. I'd give him high marks for decorum and willingness to continually engage the loons. So an F plus

Trumps and white supremacy I wish his supporters would put the same effort they put in defending Trump over that, into condemning his actions in de legitimizing our election. Is it only rigged if he losses ? But not if he wins. Again You cant have it both ways you'll try.
Hey any right leaning diabetics on this site, I’m curious if your buying the new insulin Trump claimed during the debate he lowered the price to on par with water. Just another lie, well unless your water costs you close to $40 per day.