Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-07-2022, 07:25 PM   #121
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Damn, you fully drank the koolaid. What flavor do you like? Orange I presume?
NBC ( not fox) reported that Pelosi let the police in, then after he let them in, he walked over to dave.

is that what one does when one is being held captive by an intruder Bryan? i’m not making that up. NBC reported that.

all they have to do, is release the body cam video.
Old 11-08-2022, 05:37 AM   #122
scottw

Quote:
this is so beneath you...
Old 11-08-2022, 08:25 AM   #123
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
NBC ( not fox) reported that Pelosi let the police in, then after he let them in, he walked over to dave.

is that what one does when one is being held captive by an intruder Bryan? i’m not making that up. NBC reported that.

all they have to do, is release the body cam video.
"Those people said Almaguer was incorrect when he reported that the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) gave police no indication he was in danger when he answered the door. In fact, San Francisco police have said that Pelosi was struggling with the intruder, David DePape, when they first saw him."

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
this is so beneath you...
Yeah, my fault for sticking my nose back in to the snark here. back to hiding.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NBC.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	69310  

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 11-08-2022, 08:56 AM   #124
scottw

"people"....that's a good one

unnamed people said it was unreliable information from an unnamed source...these people are great!

I wonder how it made it to the broadcast?
Old 11-08-2022, 09:32 AM   #125
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
"people"....that's a good one

unnamed people said it was unreliable information from an unnamed source...these people are great!

I wonder how it made it to the broadcast?
The rush for a scoop has infected all media nowadays...

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 11-08-2022, 09:36 AM   #126
scottw

Quote:
The rush for a scoop has infected all media nowadays...
yeah, I'm sure they were in a rush to cast doubt on the narrative
Old 11-08-2022, 11:03 AM   #127
Jim in CT

Quote:
"Those people said Almaguer was incorrect when he reported that the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) gave police no indication he was in danger when he answered the door. In fact, San Francisco police have said that Pelosi was struggling with the intruder, David DePape, when they first saw him."

Yeah, my fault for sticking my nose back in to the snark here. back to hiding.
this is a sincere question…if pelosi was struggling with intruder when police got there, how did the police get in? are they saying they let themselves in?

who are the “those people” who said Almaguer was wrong? and why are those people more credible?

look, the most likely scenario by far, is that it was an unknown crazy intruder. And my interest is really only that Pelosi recovers and the lunatic gets what’s coming to him.

But if the left is going to use it for political purposes ( which they obviously can’t do if it was a lovers quarrel gone wrong), THEN we all have the right to see the body cam footage, which would prove beyond doubt what it was.

Why not release the body cam footage? they do so all the time.

And i heard an audio of what was purported to be the police dispatcher relaying the call, where the dispatcher said the caller ( Pelosi) referred to the other person as “my friend dave”.

has that audio file been debunked? obviously some right wing jerk may have fabricated it. is that what happened?
Old 11-08-2022, 12:46 PM   #128
Pete F.
Canceled

Many people are saying that the man who pelted Ted Cruz with a beer can is actually his gay lover who’s jealous he hasn’t left Heidi

As Elon said, there’s a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-08-2022, 05:50 PM   #129
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:

Ok
Answer 1 one points I made.
Where’s the home security video ?
Where’s the body cam video ?
How does a person break into a house and the glass shatters outward, he use a suction cup on the glass 🤔

LETS GO BRANDON
Old 11-09-2022, 08:09 AM   #130
wdmso

Guess you never heard of laminated glass

It breaks but you need to pull it apart

And clearly he didn’t go in via the hole he just unlocked the door

The photo makes it’s quite obvious
Old 11-09-2022, 09:19 AM   #131
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

And clearly he didn’t go in via the hole ....

thanks for clearing that up
Old 11-09-2022, 01:06 PM   #132
wdmso

Quote:
thanks for clearing that up
We know you would go for the Hole
Old 12-15-2022, 01:33 PM   #133
PaulS

nothing at yesterday's hearing about gay prostitutes, glass breaking from the inside or any of the other vile right wing insults/theories.
Old 12-15-2022, 02:21 PM   #134
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
nothing at yesterday's hearing about gay prostitutes, glass breaking from the inside or any of the other vile right wing insults/theories.
vile tightening theory that was supported by NBc. all they need to do is release the body can video, hat ends the speculation.

Calling someone gay is an insult to you? I thought the left was all about celebrating them, why is that an insult?
Old 12-15-2022, 03:07 PM   #135
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
vile tightening theory that was supported by NBc. all they need to do is release the body can video, hat ends the speculation.
You do understand the difference between law and entertainment?

Calling someone gay is an insult to you? I thought the left was all about celebrating them, why is that an insult?
Many people are saying that the man who pelted Ted Cruz with a beer can is actually his gay lover who’s jealous he hasn’t left Heidi, but maybe it's Jim's (not that there's anything wrong with that........)

As Elon said, there’s a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 12-15-2022, 03:13 PM   #136
PaulS

Quote:
Couldn't understand that gibberish (isn't that the word you use when you're trying to insult someone) in the 1st sentence.

Did I ever say or insinuate calling someone gay was an insult?

Pls. post up where I said that or else you lied.
Old 12-16-2022, 11:38 AM   #137
PaulS

Quote:
Couldn't understand that gibberish (isn't that the word you use when you're trying to insult someone) in the 1st sentence.

bump
Old 12-16-2022, 12:04 PM   #138
Jim in CT

Quote:

you mentioned accusations of gay in the same sentence as right wing insults.

funny, when liberals are mad at Senator Lindsay Graham, they often fall back to the rumorst hat he’s gay. Again, using it as an insult.

I could care less if Paul Pelosi is gay or not and to the extent I care, i’d respect him more if he were, given who he’s married to. But the left used this for political gain, saying it was a right wing assassination attempt. The proof of that, is on the bodycam video. An NBC station in San Francisco, reported that those who saw the footage, said it looked like a lovers quarrel not an intruder. That’s a san francisco NBC affiliate, not fox news.

if they refuse to share the bodycam footage, , it’s natural to wonder why.
Old 12-16-2022, 12:17 PM   #139
PaulS

Quote:
you mentioned accusations of gay in the same sentence as right wing insults.

funny, when liberals are mad at Senator Lindsay Graham, they often fall back to the rumorst hat he’s gay. Again, using it as an insult.

I could care less if Paul Pelosi is gay or not and to the extent I care, i’d respect him more if he were, given who he’s married to. But the left used this for political gain, saying it was a right wing assassination attempt. The proof of that, is on the bodycam video. An NBC station in San Francisco, reported that those who saw the footage, said it looked like a lovers quarrel not an intruder. That’s a san francisco NBC affiliate, not fox news.

if they refuse to share the bodycam footage, , it’s natural to wonder why.

You're a scummy liar.

Did you not see the word prostitute?
Old 12-16-2022, 01:53 PM   #140
Jim in CT

Quote:
You're a scummy liar.

Did you not see the word prostitute?
i did. i also saw the word gay, before i saw the phrase that went something like “and other republican insults.”. i’ve also seen many liberals use Lindsay Graham’s rumored homosexuality as a club against him, which is interesting. that’s not scummy lying by me.
Old 12-16-2022, 02:41 PM   #141
PaulS

Quote:
i did. i also saw the word gay, before i saw the phrase that went something like “and other republican insults.”. i’ve also seen many liberals use Lindsay Graham’s rumored homosexuality as a club against him, which is interesting. that’s not scummy lying by me.
Sure it is. Admit what you did was scummy.
Old 12-19-2022, 03:55 PM   #142
PaulS

Bumping this up to show what a scummy liar Jim is.
Old 12-19-2022, 04:58 PM   #143
Jim in CT

Quote:
Bumping this up to show what a scummy liar Jim is.
your quote I responded to...

"nothing at yesterday's hearing about gay prostitutes, glass breaking from the inside or any of the other vile right wing insults/theories."

Paul, I don't think you are anti gay. I was teasing about a very legitimate interpretation of what you said. That the word "gay" is one of the right wing "insults".

And it is true, that when Senator Lindsay Graham angers liberals, they routinely attack him by resurrecting rumors that he's gay.

And I don't care if Paul Pelosi is gay, or if he was attacked by a random intruder. But the left chose to make this a political weapon, so we have the right to know the truth. All we need to do, is see the bodycam video. Obviously, those in control, don't want that bodycam video released. If the bodycam video showed the attacker beating Mr Pelosi while yelling "Trump paid me to do it!", obviously we'd have seen it. The logical conclusion is that we haven't seen the video, because those in charge don't like whats on there. That may well not be the case, but it's a logical conclusion.

And for scummy liars, I keep telling you that it was an NBC affiliate in San Francisco, who reported that those who saw the bodycam video, say it didn't look like an intruder. NBC, not foxnews.

So you are lying when you say it's only the rightwing perpetuating the myth. Unless you contend that the NBC affiliate in San Francisco is right wing. Is that what you're saying?

Make that wrong.
Old 12-19-2022, 05:23 PM   #144
PaulS

I don't have to make anything wrong. It's right there what you try to do
Old 12-29-2022, 03:23 PM   #145
PaulS

Bumping this up again to show what a scummy liar Jim is.
Old 12-29-2022, 03:31 PM   #146
Jim in CT

Quote:
Bumping this up again to show what a scummy liar Jim is.
because you’re humiliating yourself on the other thread, so why not do it here too?

the right wing nuts at NBC have reported repeatedly, that this looks like it could have been a lovers quarrel. releasing the body cam, would end all the speculation.

you got caught here, saying that being accused of being gay, is a vile insult. that’s on you.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 12-29-2022 at 03:45 PM..
Old 12-29-2022, 04:37 PM   #147
PaulS

Quote:
because you’re humiliating yourself on the other thread, so why not do it here too?

the right wing nuts at NBC have reported repeatedly, that this looks like it could have been a lovers quarrel. releasing the body cam, would end all the speculation.

you got caught here, saying that being accused of being gay, is a vile insult. that’s on you.
You're lying again. It shows what a scummy person you are. I never said being gay was an insult. I said being with a gay prostitute was the lie the scummy Rs were throwing out there.

You lied about what I said (look at 133). You are a scummy person
Old 12-29-2022, 05:20 PM   #148
Jim in CT

Quote:
You're lying again. It shows what a scummy person you are. I never said being gay was an insult. I said being with a gay prostitute was the lie the scummy Rs were throwing out there.

You lied about what I said (look at 133). You are a scummy person
why is being with a gay prostitute a more vile lie, than being with a heterosexual prostitute?

and what proof do you have,,that this was certainly a home invasion and not a lover situation? home invasion is clearly the most likely scenario, but NBC ( are they scummy republican liars) reported at least twice, on some details that cast some doubt on the home invasion explanation.

why not release the body cam video? seems to me it benefits the left to not release it. they can continue to make claims that are POSSIBLY refuted by the body cam video?

paul, are the folks at the NBC affiliate in San Francisco, a bunch of scummy republican liars?
Old 12-29-2022, 06:08 PM   #149
PaulS

Accusing someone of being with a prostitute whether gay or heterosexual is an insult. That is the insult the Republicans threw around. If it wasn't meant to be an insult why did the Republicans all use the word gay?
Old 12-29-2022, 06:37 PM   #150
Jim in CT

Quote:
Accusing someone of being with a prostitute whether gay or heterosexual is an insult. That is the insult the Republicans threw around. If it wasn't meant to be an insult why did the Republicans all use the word gay?
Paul, I don't think for one second that you are anti gay.

The insult I hear, is that it was some kind of trist. It's not insane to believe that.

The GOP used the word gay in response to the unanimous initial reporting that teh GOP was responsible for the assault.

The attacker may have been motivated by politics. But NBC has reported evidence to the contrary, and it's interesting that you don't seem to want to comment on that.

Your side made this political. It's only fair to the GOP, then, if the truth comes out. The bodycam footage would end all debate once and for all. It's interesting that it hasn't been released.

If the democrats and the media are going to use this to smear the GOP, shouldn't they be required to reveal all the evidence? Why should the truth be kept secret while they make political attacks?

One could make a compelling case, that the left is afraid of the truth in this instance.