Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-02-2023, 05:09 PM   #1
Jim in CT

good thing democrats are above criticism.

otherwise some might be inclined to say the optics here aren’t exactly swell. Or subtle. A partisan cynic might just wonder if nepotism came into play.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/gavin-...ntaries-report
Old 02-02-2023, 05:41 PM   #2
Pete F.
Canceled

You really just recite.
I’m sure his immense power as lieutenant governor did it.

Jennifer Siebel Newsom, the founder of the nonprofit The Representation Project, raised $1,483,001 from film licenses since 2012.

Plenty of Trumplicans in that pot, you can start with the last President’s consigliere, Jared and his two billion payoff from the Saudis
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 02-02-2023, 07:45 PM   #3
wdmso

film licenses since 2012.

Your a moron
Old 02-02-2023, 09:56 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
film licenses since 2012.

Your a moron
but she was non profit until last year, didn’t charge the schools. . that’s when she started charging fees, after she was the first lady of the state. she made 1.4m last year. not i. 2012, last year.

anything else to add?
Old 02-02-2023, 10:24 PM   #5
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
but she was non profit until last year, didn’t charge the schools. . that’s when she started charging fees, after she was the first lady of the state. she made 1.4m last year. not i. 2012, last year.

anything else to add?
. she made 1.4m last year. Do you ever not lie

Tax records show that since 2012 the nonprofit has generated $1,483,001 in film screening revenue, that’s in the Fox article

So you think non profits mean no profits? like I said you are moron

non-profit organization is a group organized for purposes other than generating profit and in which no part of the organization's income is distributed to its members, directors, or officers. Can you show she cashed in ? Of course the answer is no.

And of course Fox News Digital recently reported that the films contain sexually explicit imagery and push students to feel "shame and sorrow" typical morality police nonsense

FYI You go to a no profit it’s called a church

Jim do yourself a favor and actually read the story

Last edited by wdmso; 02-02-2023 at 10:34 PM..
Old 02-03-2023, 04:11 PM   #6
wdmso

America’s employers added a robust 517,000 jobs in January, a surprisingly strong gain in the face of the Federal Reserve’s aggressive drive to slow growth and tame inflation with higher interest rates.

The unemployment rate dipped to 3.4%, a new half-century low.
as US Adds 517K Jobs |

Wages also posted solid growth last month: Average hourly earnings rose 0.3%, in line with expectations, and are up 4.4% from a year ago. What’s there to criticize about that.

Not saying it’s all because of Biden . and still good news. Yet those house republicans willing to tear it all down. In the name of owing the libs

And don’t forget that Chinese Balloon has republicans running for the bunkers and demanding a harsh retaliation .. guess they never heard about spy satellites