Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Sponsors Specials

Sponsors Specials S-B OFFICIAL Sponsors Specials - Please Support Our Local Sponsors

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2007, 03:56 PM   #1
UserRemoved1
Permanently Disconnected

WACKY WEDNESDAY #1 5th Anniversary Celebration

Here we go folks

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING

Restrictions: NO RESELLING. First guy I find reselling these for a profit ANYWHERE I will put you on a blacklist and you will NOT ever be allowed to participate in any sales or buy our lures again.

THEN I'll hang you from the gallows by your piggy toes and we'll make you listen to George Michael for 7 days straight WITH HEADPHONES.
If your still coherent after that then we'll dress you as a seal and cast you off Nauset Beach

NO EBAY SALES. These are for fishing not for making money on.

There will be a limit of 5 BIG DAWG lures per person. First come first served. Orders may not be placed until 12:01am Wednesday 9/5/07 and special ends by 12:00 Midnite 9/5/07 or whenever the entire lot runs out.

Any orders received before the start time will be deleted.
There will be no backorders. Not valid on previous sales.

I VERY highly recommend you put your top choices in the comment field of the cart. If the colors you order are gone we will revert to this list or optionally substitute colors for you.

I will allow you to combine other lures off the site with these though no other purchase necessary.

NOW...for the guys who donated to SB last week... THANKS for helping the Bossman out! You get your choice of these lures for $5 each. I will recalculate your cart totals here when the order is received. I have the list of people here but just to make sure I don't miss someone PLEASE put "I HELPED THE BOSSMAN" in the comment field so I don't miss you.

In a little over 7 hours it will be WACKY WEDNESDAY

And I'm going fishing tomorrow

http://www.saltwaterplugs.com/wackywednesday1.htm

Thanks for fishing Salty's plugs

Last edited by UserRemoved1; 09-04-2007 at 04:02 PM..
UserRemoved1 is offline   Reply With Quote