Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Sports Talk - Title Town

Sports Talk - Title Town Sports Talk - Our Home for the 2004/2007 World Champion Red Sox, Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX Champion Patriots! SEVENTEEN TIME NBA Champion Boston Celtics, 2011 winners of Lord Stanley's Cup Boston Bruins!!!

Old 03-18-2013, 03:56 PM   #31
t.orlando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
There seem to be a lot of man crushes on Welker. I haven't heard the likes since we didn't resign whats his name. So, earth to Welker lovers,the ENTIRE NFL had a shot a Wes and besides the obligatory insult we offerred up only one other team was in the hunt.So there are 26 teams that took a pass on that bidding war!Now we have "fans" abandoning the Pats(what do they know?) and breaking out their Broncos pompoms?WTF
The only reason that the injury bug doesn't hurt us as much as other teams is because our system dictates a dollar value on each position that we don't exceed,enabling us to acquire depth and keep us in the conversation. Better to say goodbye a year too early than a year too late.I get the impression Bill doesn't much care about Nancy's shirt collection unless it has a 12 on it.

A bunch of superbowl appearences, and pretty much always a threat to get to or win the bowl. I am pretty sure the front office knows what they are doing. I am also a big Welker fan, but I trust the front office.
t.orlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:18 PM   #32
fishsmith
DDG-51

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.orlando View Post

A bunch of superbowl appearences, and pretty much always a threat to get to or win the bowl. I am pretty sure the front office knows what they are doing. I am also a big Welker fan, but I trust the front office.
X2
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
fishsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:32 PM   #33
Slipknot
Super Moderator

the Pats wanted him, and I'm pretty sure Welker would rather be playing here, but it didn't work out, it sucks and I hope they get the rest of the team in order.

the law of averages has gone against us long enough, time for another championship before Brady is gone

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:16 PM   #34
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

IMO the only reason we have not won the last 2 bowls is because the gronk has not remained 100 per healthy. He is top notch we win. Got to sit him more. I hope they realize this. Loved Wes weckler to quote the mayor but he got sick of the baloney. I would have too. Good luck to him but not too good
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote