Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-11-2022, 10:07 AM   #91
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post

I would hate to have to call you a liar (again).
I promise not to hurl expletives at you when you do
Old 10-11-2022, 10:08 AM   #92
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
no. but after i shows you a long list of some insults that pete posted, you told me you didn’t care what he says. That is right bc he is not insulting me. You can't help yourself but throw insults out there so when you do it with others why wouldn't they respond in kind?

Fine. Then stop caring what others say. If it doesn’t bother you when the lefties do it, i don’t see why others should be held to a different standard. That’s what makes this a joke.
So you mean when you get angry and your panties get in a bunch and you start insulting me I should just sit back and take it? That is hilarious and no wonder you really don't have any friends here.
Old 10-11-2022, 10:09 AM   #93
scottw

Quote:

no wonder you really don't have any friends here.
this is very adult.....
Old 10-11-2022, 10:11 AM   #94
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I promise not to hurl expletives at you when you do
BC it will be true. You said I used to insult Debutch and that is a lie. Post some up.
Old 10-11-2022, 10:12 AM   #95
PaulS

Quote:
this is very adult.....
Snarky - such a bad look for an adult.
Old 10-11-2022, 10:40 AM   #96
scottw

Quote:
BC it will be true. You said I used to insult Debutch and that is a lie. Post some up.
let me help you with your reading comprehension...

you brought up Chris D out of the blue probably because you are still suffering some psychological damage from him toying with your little mind...

I brought up Detbuch and pointed out...

"detbuch was as civil and patient as anyone here and you jackals attacked him mercilessly...."

it was a general and accurate comment, I then wrote...

"you should be banned for your foul language and insults ...."

which is true...you are the worst here currently.....

and then I offered your usual excuse for your bad behavior...

"I know, I know...you only do it because others make you do it, so it's ok "

and of course you continue to provide fodder
Old 10-11-2022, 11:38 AM   #97
Jim in CT

Quote:
So you mean when you get angry and your panties get in a bunch and you start insulting me I should just sit back and take it? That is hilarious and no wonder you really don't have any friends here.
“that is right because he is not insulting me.”

well i’d seen you call out dangles when he wasn’t insulting you, same with me.

sorta looks like it’s not about who is getting insulted that bothers you, but who is doing the insulting. only bad when it’s aimed at liberals, coming from conservatives

Do you see my point paul?
Old 10-11-2022, 12:10 PM   #98
PaulS

Quote:
“that is right because he is not insulting me.”

well i’d seen you call out dangles when he wasn’t insulting you, same with me.

sorta looks like it’s not about who is getting insulted that bothers you, but who is doing the insulting. only bad when it’s aimed at liberals, coming from conservatives

Do you see my point paul?
SD constantly insulted everyone who didn't toe the R line. So there was a history of him insulting me and everyone else whose opinion he didn't like. So that is the difference. Pete has not insulted me.

Do you see my point Jim?
Old 10-11-2022, 12:13 PM   #99
Jim in CT

Quote:
SD constantly insulted everyone who didn't toe the R line. So there was a history of him insulting me and everyone else whose opinion he didn't like. So that is the difference. Pete has not insulted me.

Do you see my point Jim?
Pete is the exact mirror image of Dangles. But you're fine with it when he does it.

Yes, we all see your point - insults are only OK when coming from the left.
Old 10-11-2022, 12:13 PM   #100
PaulS

Quote:
let me help you with your reading comprehension...

you brought up Chris D out of the blue probably because you are still suffering some psychological damage from him toying with your little mind...I have no damage I just thought he was a classless POS who brought the whole site down by insulting people's kids and wives.

I brought up Detbuch and pointed out...

"detbuch was as civil and patient as anyone here and you jackals attacked him mercilessly...."

it was a general and accurate comment, I then wrote...

"you should be banned for your foul language and insults ...."

which is true...you are the worst here currently.....Currently

and then I offered your usual excuse for your bad behavior...

"I know, I know...you only do it because others make you do it, so it's ok "

and of course you continue to provide fodder
You must be more damaged than I thought if you think people should take any rude behavior addressed towards them.
Old 10-11-2022, 12:20 PM   #101
Jim in CT

Quote:
You must be more damaged than I thought if you think people should take any rude behavior addressed towards them.
People you've called out for being insulting: me, Dangles, Scott, TDF.

People whose insults you ignore: you, Pete. WDMSO, Got Stripers.

I think we all see the commonality.
Old 10-11-2022, 12:30 PM   #102
PaulS

Quote:
Pete is the exact mirror image of Dangles. But you're fine with it when he does it.

Yes, we all see your point - insults are only OK when coming from the left.You keep saying that yet you constantly insult people first.
No he's not. Not even close. Go look at your thread on gratitude. You posted something he responded and you come back with insults. That is a typical thread. You don't like what is posted so you start with insults. Look in the mirror and reflect a little.

Edit - go look at the economy thread. You did the exact same thing there with Pete. You don't like his answer so you resort to a childish insult.

See a pattern here?
Old 10-11-2022, 12:32 PM   #103
PaulS

Quote:
People you've called out for being insulting: me, Dangles, Scott, TDF.

People whose insults you ignore: you, Pete. WDMSO, Got Stripers.

I think we all see the commonality.
people insulting me: you, Dangles, Scott, TDF.

People not insulting me: Pete. WDMSO, Got Stripers

I think we all see the commonality
Old 10-11-2022, 12:47 PM   #104
Jim in CT

Quote:
people insulting me: you, Dangles, Scott, TDF.

People not insulting me: Pete. WDMSO, Got Stripers

I think we all see the commonality
problem is, i’ve seen you call conservatives out for insulting people other than you, so you seem to dislike insults even when not aimed at you. as long as they come from the right, you don’t like them

You called me out more than once for insulting Hilary. Are you Hilary?
Or, more likely, are you fine with insults from your side but clutch your pearls in horror when it comes form the right?

We know what it is paul. It’s ok.
Old 10-11-2022, 12:53 PM   #105
PaulS

Quote:
problem is, i’ve seen you call conservatives out for insulting people other than you, so you seem to dislike insults even when not aimed at you. as long as they come from the right, you don’t like them

You called me out more than once for insulting Hilary. Are you Hilary?
Or, more likely, are you fine with insults from your side but clutch your pearls in horror when it comes form the right?

We know what it is paul. It’s ok.

You mean when you show the misogyny you have unlike anything close from other people here - probably.
Old 10-11-2022, 07:25 PM   #106
scottw

Quote:
didn't say that...you just tend to overreact....
Old 10-12-2022, 05:52 AM   #107
Jim in CT

Quote:
You mean when you show the misogyny you have unlike anything close from other people here - probably.
but YOU said you only care when people insult you personally. That’s what you said, and i proved that’s wrong. You don’t like it when anybody in the right insults anyone in the left. But you are going to pretty good lengths to deny that fact.
Old 10-12-2022, 07:13 AM   #108
PaulS

Quote:
but YOU said you only care when people insult you personally. That’s what you said, and i proved that’s wrong. You don’t like it when anybody in the right insults anyone in the left. But you are going to pretty good lengths to deny that fact.
Yes, WE were talking about people throwing insults here - did you not remember that? Prove that wrong!
Old 10-12-2022, 07:21 AM   #109
Jim in CT

Quote:
Yes, WE were talking about people throwing insults here - did you not remember that? Prove that wrong!
yes we were talking about that. You said you don’t like insults.

Then, I said you never complain when pete and wayne and GS throw insults.

Then, you said that you only call it out when people
specifically insult you.

Then,,i pointed out how wrong that is, because you regularly call people out for insults not aimed at you, and it’s interesting that it’s never the liberals you call out.

Then, you flip flopped again and said my misogyny was bad when i insulted hilary ( even though you had just said you only comment when people insult you personally). but interestingly, you said you didn’t care when Pete insulted TDFs daughters that one time

Paul you’re all over the place, but it comes down to this…you hate it when the left gets insulted, and you don’t care when the left is doing the insulting. You cannot make that wrong.
Old 10-12-2022, 07:55 AM   #110
PaulS

Quote:
yes we were talking about that. You said you don’t like insults.

Then, I said you never complain when pete and wayne and GS throw insults.

Then, you said that you only call it out when people
specifically insult you.

Then,,i pointed out how wrong that is, because you regularly call people out for insults not aimed at youthat is a lie bc YOU CONSTANTLY insult people here, and it’s interesting that it’s never the liberals you call out.

Then, you flip flopped again and said my misogyny was bad when i insulted hilary ( even though you had just said you only comment when people insult you personally). but interestingly, you said you didn’t care when Pete insulted TDFs daughters that one time

Paul you’re all over the place, but it comes down to this…you hate it when the left gets insulted, and you don’t care when the left is doing the insulting. You cannot make that wrong.
Jim - Actually I could care less about you. Your (we'll leave the typo there in case the other 2 want to comment on it so they can have something to post today) an angry di ck who constantly insults people. A low class individual who has no friends here so doesn't care how rude he is (unless of course you're that way in life which is a distinct possibility).

If you don't think misogyny needs to be called out, well that is on you
Old 10-12-2022, 08:14 AM   #111
Jim in CT

Quote:

If you don't think misogyny needs to be called out, well that is on you
So please explain then, why you said you didn’t care that Pete insulted TDFs daughters? If you say misogyny needs to be called out, why are you so selective about calling it out? Why is it ok when Pete does it?

You backed yourself into a corner here Paul.

Sounds like you’re saying the liberals here can insult anyone as long as it’s not you…and the conservatives here can’t insult anybody.

Sounds fair. Very principled.
Old 10-12-2022, 08:58 AM   #112
PaulS

Quote:
So please explain then, why you said you didn’t care that Pete insulted TDFs daughters? If you say misogyny needs to be called out, why are you so selective about calling it out? Why is it ok when Pete does it? 1) BC it has nothing to do with me. 2)If I remember correctly Kevin posted a meme mocking liberal daughters (maybe 3 obese women? and Pete's post was in response to that. It was meant in the same way Kevin's post was.

You backed yourself into a corner here Paul.

Sounds like you’re saying the liberals here can insult anyone as long as it’s not you…and the conservatives here can’t insult anybody.But you constantly insult people. I pointed out 2 instances about other threads where someone responded to you and you did the usual angry Jim thing - you insulted them.

Sounds fair. Very principled.
Your really boring at this point.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:15 AM   #113
Jim in CT

Quote:
Your really boring at this point.
"1) BC it has nothing to do with me. 2)If I remember correctly Kevin posted a meme mocking liberal daughters (maybe 3 obese women? and Pete's post was in response to that. It was meant in the same way Kevin's post was."

Ok, so (forgive me, I'm trying to follow you here)...

you don't like insults...but you're OK with insults not pointed at you...unless it's sexist...in which case it's still OK with you, as long as you deem that "it was meant in the same way that a previous comment was"...

So if TDF makes fun of women, it's OK to bring his daughters into it...but if Hilary calls me deplorable and irredeemable and I respond, that's not OK, that's still me being sexist...

So do only liberals get to respond to previous insults?

"Your really boring at this point"

I have no doubt this has been unpleasant for you. It's been a struggle for me to try and follow the many ways you're trying to twist your way out of this, but it's been fun.
Old 10-12-2022, 10:17 AM   #114
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Daughter, singular. No way in hell I could handle more than one

….and it was a meme mocking liberals, not liberal women.

Just getting the facts straight.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 10-12-2022, 11:10 AM   #115
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post

Daughter, singular. No way in hell I could handle more than one

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I have three
Old 10-12-2022, 11:53 AM   #116
PaulS

Quote:

I have no doubt this has been unpleasant for you. It's been a struggle for me to try and follow the many ways you're trying to twist your way out of this, but it's been fun.
Hasn't been unpleasant for me at all. I told you I think you are a di ck with the way you insult people and that is prob. why you have NO friends here at all. I'm not trying to twist anything. You insult me I'll insult you back. Pretty simple. Someone doesn't insult me I could care less. You can't have anyone disagree with you or you get angry and insult them. I pointed out the 2 other threads you started and Pete commented on (w/no insults) and like a little bit ch you came back both times with insults - bc that is what you do. You post misogynistic posts I'll call you out. I think this has been fun also just reminding you that you have no friends here. There is no one you can call to ask to go fishing, no one you can call to see how they are doing, no one will call you to go fishing, no one will send you a note on Christmas wishing you a Merry Christmas. Should I go on?

If Kevin mocks liberals he has to expect some blow back. It seems to bother you more than him.
Old 10-12-2022, 12:18 PM   #117
Jim in CT

Quote:
Hasn't been unpleasant for me at all. I told you I think you are a di ck with the way you insult people and that is prob. why you have NO friends here at all. I'm not trying to twist anything. You insult me I'll insult you back. Pretty simple. Someone doesn't insult me I could care less. You can't have anyone disagree with you or you get angry and insult them. I pointed out the 2 other threads you started and Pete commented on (w/no insults) and like a little bit ch you came back both times with insults - bc that is what you do. You post misogynistic posts I'll call you out. I think this has been fun also just reminding you that you have no friends here. There is no one you can call to ask to go fishing, no one you can call to see how they are doing, no one will call you to go fishing, no one will send you a note on Christmas wishing you a Merry Christmas. Should I go on?

If Kevin mocks liberals he has to expect some blow back. It seems to bother you more than him.
"I'm not trying to twist anything."

That's just about all you're doing...

"Someone doesn't insult me I could care less. "

Not true. We've all seen you call out the conservatives here for insulting people who are not you. What you could care less about, is when any conservative is insulted. That's what you don't care about. Insults are tolerated and justified when they come from the left. All other insults are a character flaw.

"You post misogynistic posts I'll call you out"

Why? 2 seconds ago, you said you couldnt care less unless it was about you? And why don't you call about misogynistic posts that come from your fellow liberals?

"If Kevin mocks liberals he has to expect some blow back"

Yet when I insult Hilary after she calls me deplorable and irredeemable, you say it's wrong for me to insult her.

You are therefore clearly saying, that only democrats can fight back. Sorry if I don't accept that Paul. What's good for the goose...

You can't win this. You're holding the 2 sides to completely different standards, and you can't spin it any other way. You're saying liberals can insult back if they've been insulted first, but conservatives can't.
Old 10-12-2022, 01:06 PM   #118
PaulS

Quote:
"

You can't win this. You're holding the 2 sides to completely different standards, and you can't spin it any other way. You're saying liberals can insult back if they've been insulted first, but conservatives can't.
I'm not holding anyone to different standards. Go see post 103.

If you see a lib. insult a cons. insult them back. Have at it. But the majority of the insults thrown around here are by the Cons. Always has been. SD never added anything other than insults. Snarky Scott hardly ever adds anything but is quick with insults/spelling/grammer corrections, etc. Even Kevin hardly adds anything except memes or comments on spelling. It is not my job to point out every insult.

If you want me to be a moderator here you prob. wouldn't last a day bc all you do is insult people. Go look at the 2 threads I pointed out. You keep ignore that.
Old 10-13-2022, 07:49 AM   #119
scottw

^^^^^serious narcissism

we've read your posts...it's not pretty
Old 10-13-2022, 07:54 AM   #120
PaulS

Quote:
^^^^^serious narcissism

we've read your posts...it's not pretty
Serious Snarky trolling.

As I said snarky Scott hardly ever adds anything but is quick with insults/spelling/grammer corrections, etc.

Such a bad look for an adult male.