Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 08-13-2022, 07:34 AM   #151
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
it’s kind of easy to say bidens wrongs aren’t that bad, when we refuse to look into any of them. isn’t it?

Jim you only want these things looked into to because your trying to defend trump with your fanatical what about isms based on a feeling

Talk about witch hunts . You have no evidence of wrong doing.. yet conservatives want investigations to support their feelings and their made up versions of events.

Just look at Hillary’s emails they just ignored the investigation conclusion. Because it didn’t lock her up
The same with Benghazi years of looking and they found nothing but still conservatives insist their feeling were correct not the investigation

Jan 6th hearings sworn testimony over and over from Republicans! Dismissed by conservatives and Republicans who’s intelligent response to counter the testimony is just yell or type RINOS

You can go all they back to Clinton and white water Ken star. And don’t forgot The idea that Bill and Hillary Clinton secretly kill their political enemies has circulated in right-wing fever swamps for decades.

Now those right wing conspiracys are GOP mainstream And it seem they have influenced you as well
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i want thinks looked into, because things should be looked into. I want trump looked into. i want biden looked into.

You only care when republicans misbehave. let’s be honest for a second here.

i have demonstrated the ability to criticize my side when they deserve it. You can’t do it.

7,500 posts wayne. And every single one of them says the same
exact thing. Democrats are pure, republicans are evil. Every single post says the same exact thing. Show me one that doesn’t.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 08-13-2022 at 07:43 AM..
Old 08-13-2022, 08:49 AM   #152
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i want thinks looked into, because things should be looked into. I want trump looked into. i want biden looked into.

You only care when republicans misbehave. let’s be honest for a second here.

i have demonstrated the ability to criticize my side when they deserve it. You can’t do it.

7,500 posts wayne. And every single one of them says the same
exact thing. Democrats are pure, republicans are evil. Every single post says the same exact thing. Show me one that doesn’t.
Question: How do we know that you haven’t kidnapped Dalmatian puppies and are holding them to make yourself a coat?

(Same level of reality as your question; I assume we are playing “what if” games today.)

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-13-2022, 09:06 AM   #153
Pete F.
Canceled

Since whataboutism is so popular

What about the time when the GOP bought into the “broken window” theory of crime: that if smaller offenses are accepted, it leads to serious crime. So when Kellyanne breaks the law in WH & taunts “arrest me” to cheers from GOP, is it a surprise that now GOP defends stealing nuclear secrets?

Of course, the “broken window” theory only applies to black and brown people.
Old 08-13-2022, 09:10 AM   #154
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Question: How do we know that you haven’t kidnapped Dalmatian puppies and are holding them to make yourself a coat?

(Same level of reality as your question; I assume we are playing “what if” games today.)
so the chances that the bidens were selling influence, is no higher than the chances that i slaughter dogs to make coats. one is no more likely than the other.

well,,if the gop takes the house, we will see what happened with the bidens, and we will see whether or not it was appropriate for the fbi to ignore it.

i can live with either outcome. You can’t.
Old 08-13-2022, 09:47 AM   #155
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
so the chances that the bidens were selling influence, is no higher than the chances that i slaughter dogs to make coats. one is no more likely than the other.

well,,if the gop takes the house, we will see what happened with the bidens, and we will see whether or not it was appropriate for the fbi to ignore it.

i can live with either outcome. You can’t.
Poor victim
You’ve ignored the evidence for the past five years about Trump, praised and defended him, his family and administration.
Now you claim to have seen the truth and what you were lead to say and believe is not so bad because whatabout.

And you’re pinning your hopes on Gym Jordan and his ilk.
SAD

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-13-2022, 10:55 AM   #156
Jim in CT

Quote:
Poor victim
You’ve ignored the evidence for the past five years about Trump, praised and defended him, his family and administration.
Now you claim to have seen the truth and what you were lead to say and believe is not so bad because whatabout.

And you’re pinning your hopes on Gym Jordan and his ilk.
SAD
i’ve also criticized trump
plenty. but you left that out. you can’t admit, because you cannot admit a single thing that doesn’t serve your agenda. There cannot be one syllable that doesn’t promote liberalism. you guys are by far, the most rabid, partisan, close minded guys here

I never said i’m a victim. my party currently has 47% of the house, 50% of the senate, and more than half the state governorships and legislatures. There’s a 95% chance we expand upon that in november. can’t be a victim if you’re about to
win. but you think the democrats are going to hold the house. because you cannot process a single thing which doesn’t support liberalism.
Old 08-13-2022, 11:05 AM   #157
PaulS

Quote:
Biden has a rape allegation against him. And and his loser son made zillions in ukraine when VP Joe was obama’s point man there. And that’s just a coincidence.

I hadn't read that Joe Biden made zillions off of Ukraine do you have a link to that?
Old 08-13-2022, 11:33 AM   #158
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I hadn't read that Joe Biden made zillions off of Ukraine do you have a link to that?
he made a ton of money from a ukrainian energy company at the same time that daddy was obama’s point man in , guess which country? ukraine. there’s no connection there?

the media said the laptop was russian information. until the election. them after the election, they admitted it was legit.

same to you, assuming the gop wins the house, no more burying that story. Hearings and hopefully impeachment’s if they have any spine at all. what’s good for the goose.
Old 08-13-2022, 11:38 AM   #159
scottw

Quote:

Since whataboutism is so popular

I think you invented it...congratulate yourself and have another drink
Old 08-13-2022, 11:48 AM   #160
scottw

the trump cult radicalized extremists are really out of control....

Former Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang has condemned the FBI’s recent raid on Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, saying the decision “seems political” in nature.

In a series of tweets on Tuesday, Yang, 47, wrote that although he is “no Trump fan,” the raid on the former U.S. president’s Palm Beach residence could be viewed as “unjust persecution” by millions of Americans.

I’m no Trump fan. I want him as far away from the White House as possible. But a fundamental part of his appeal has been that it’s him against a corrupt government establishment. This raid strengthens that case for millions of Americans who will see this as unjust persecution.

Former Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard criticized the FBI’s raid on Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence, saying it “changed the country that we grew up in.”

“Now, whatever your views are on Donald Trump, there is no denying that the unprecedented raid on his Palm Beach home earlier this week has set our country on a dangerous new course, and there’s no turning back. The FBI’s raid on Mar-a-Lago changed the country that we grew up in,”
Old 08-13-2022, 11:50 AM   #161
PaulS

Quote:
he made a ton of money from a ukrainian energy company at the same time that daddy was obama’s point man in , guess which country? ukraine. there’s no connection there?

the media said the laptop was russian information. until the election. them after the election, they admitted it was legit.

same to you, assuming the gop wins the house, no more burying that story. Hearings and hopefully impeachment’s if they have any spine at all. what’s good for the goose.
Joe Biden?
Old 08-13-2022, 12:09 PM   #162
Jim in CT

Quote:
Joe Biden?
not sure what you’re asking.
Old 08-13-2022, 12:10 PM   #163
scottw

Quote:
Joe Biden?
I think hunter refers to him a "the big guy"...and "pedo"
Old 08-13-2022, 12:16 PM   #164
PaulS

Quote:
not sure what you’re asking.
I thought you were saying Joe B made $ off Ukr?
Old 08-13-2022, 12:19 PM   #165
Jim in CT

Quote:
I thought you were saying Joe B made $ off Ukr?
i’m saying his son did. Common sense suggests that there’s some connection between Hunter getting rich there, and joe being obama’s point man there. there are hundreds of countries around the globe, hunter had to get rich in ukraine, , and at that exact time?

those hearings will occur unless the dems keep the house, which is not as unlikely as i’d like, but still unlikely.
Old 08-13-2022, 12:21 PM   #166
PaulS

Ok, Yes Hunter is sleazy and used his name to get $ from UKR.

I have never seen any evidence that Joe had anything to do with it.
Old 08-13-2022, 12:58 PM   #167
scottw

Quote:

I thought this was a conspiracy theory?
Old 08-13-2022, 01:00 PM   #168
wdmso

Quote:

I have never seen any evidence that Joe had anything to do with it.
Hunters worth a Million dollars! and he made Bazzilons of dollars ya ok

Selling influence really? because he's in a Photo with people

Influence peddling is the practice of using one's influence in government or connections with authorities to obtain favours or preferential treatment for another, usually in return for payment. It is also called traffic of influence or trading in influence.

where Are these payments Biden released his taxes and hunter paid his back taxes and what did these people Buy or receive from the Bidens an audience?

But trump owing the DC hotel where those wishing to influence and gain favors stayed and paid above market rates for Trump rooms

Republicans were good with that
Old 08-13-2022, 01:06 PM   #169
scottw

Quote:

But trump
boom!
Old 08-13-2022, 01:10 PM   #170
wdmso

Quote:
i’m saying his son did. Common sense suggests that there’s some connection between Hunter getting rich there, and joe being obama’s point man there. there are hundreds of countries around the globe, hunter had to get rich in ukraine, , and at that exact time?

those hearings will occur unless the dems keep the house, which is not as unlikely as i’d like, but still unlikely.
Jim you have no understand of probable cause or innocent until proven guilty.. why is that ?

why do conservatives now demand a hunter investigation

when they had the white house and congress the could have investigated Hunter But the did not

And when the republicans try to investigate Hunter it will no be for the rule of law or seeking the Truth . it will be done because they think they can influence the 2024 election expecting Biden will be running again

its the same reason and play book used during the benghazi hearings
it wasn't about truth or they cared about the 4 americans killed

it was to discredit Hillary because they knew she was going to get the Democratic nomination..

a 1st grader could see it for what it was
Old 08-13-2022, 01:53 PM   #171
wdmso

News Alert: Cincinnati FBI shooter was prolific contributor to Trump’s Truth Social website

Shocking
Old 08-13-2022, 01:57 PM   #172
wdmso

Documents show how Trump landed Lincoln Memorial for Fox News event
Trump’s 2020 ‘town hall’ was held inside the memorial, an area where events have long been barred by federal regulations

I guess no influence peddling going on with That
Old 08-13-2022, 02:01 PM   #173
scottw

Quote:
Documents show how Trump landed Lincoln Memorial for Fox News event
Trump’s 2020 ‘town hall’ was held inside the memorial, an area where events have long been barred by federal regulations

I guess no influence peddling going on with That
dig deep baby
Old 08-13-2022, 02:02 PM   #174
scottw

Quote:

Jim you have no understand

it will no be for the rule of law

a 1st grader could see it for what it was
what color tee shirt would you like?
Old 08-13-2022, 03:23 PM   #175
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:

Perfect, Gym can demonstrate his commitment to honesty and the rule of law.

Say what you will about President Biden, but there's no question how much he loves America and he'll never commit espionage with our nuclear secrets

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-13-2022, 03:30 PM   #176
Pete F.
Canceled

"It doesn't matter what damn lie we tell, so long as we all tell the same damn lie." Trump World this weekend seems to have forgotten that ancient piece of underworld advice ...
Old 08-13-2022, 03:51 PM   #177
Pete F.
Canceled

The fact that a Trump lawyer misrepresented something to the DOJ may explain why Trump is having a hard time finding a lawyer on this issue.

He'll be pro se or repped by John Pierce before this is done, just like all the other insurrectionists.
Old 08-13-2022, 04:38 PM   #178
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
The fact that a Trump lawyer misrepresented something to the DOJ may explain why Trump is having a hard time finding a lawyer on this issue.

He'll be pro se or repped by John Pierce before this is done, just like all the other insurrectionists.
Can’t he bring back Rudy, oh yeah the Trump lies cost him his license.
Old 08-13-2022, 05:07 PM   #179
scottw

I hope this works out for you guys....I'd hate to see how disappointed you'll be if....well...

Garland didn't sound like a confident person the other day....sounded like someone who knew he'd really stepped in it..

that said....I'm sure trump was selling nuclear secrets that no one had missed from the time he left office till now......
Old 08-13-2022, 05:21 PM   #180
wdmso

No president has the right to retain presidential records after he or she leaves office," Baron said. "And so it is an extraordinary circumstance if presidential records are found in a former president's residence or anywhere else under his control."

Only conservatives see anything short of a conviction as Trump being vindicated .

Such twisted logic