Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » TUNA & Big Game

TUNA & Big Game TUNA - Offshore Fishing for Tuna and Other Big Game

Old 08-21-2009, 09:53 PM   #1
Capt.dan

Shimano spheros

HI, I'm selling my shimano spheros SP-12000FA. It has never been used. I bought this reel for tuna fishing and haven't used it at all since. I was planning on useing it but I got a killer deal on a accurate 30. So i've been using that instead.
It's new in the box and comes with a spare spool. Both spools are spooled up with 300yrds of 55pound power pro and a 6ft section of 60lbs segar floro leader. Here's a little bit about it.

"Saltwater anglers everywhere are excited about Shimano's Spheros spinning reel. The waterproof drag system gives the upperhand to the angler and the Super Stopper II eliminates back play for solid hooksets. The most exciting thing is that the Spheros is available in seven different models, the 3000 to the 14000. Each model is cabable of catching big fish so you really can not go wrong with a Shimano Spheros Reel."
I'm looking for $175
thanks
Dan
Capt.dan is offline   Reply With Quote