Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-08-2017, 07:02 PM   #1
wdmso

POTUS Trumps Daily Tweets

I will be posting daily Trump Tweets to highlight his rational and thinned skin and his versions of event just tweets no commentary here are a sample

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!

My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!

The judge opens up our country to potential terrorists and others that do not have our best interests at heart. Bad people are very happy!

Just cannot believe a judge would put our country in such peril. If something happens blame him and court system. People pouring in. Bad!

What is our country coming to when a judge can halt a Homeland Security travel ban and anyone, even with bad intentions, can come into U.S.?

Professional anarchists, thugs and paid protesters are proving the point of the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Yes, Arnold Schwarzenegger did a really bad job as Governor of California and even worse on the Apprentice...but at least he tried hard!Iran is playing with fire - they don't appreciate how "kind" President Obama was to them. Not me!

What an amazing comeback and win by the Patriots. Tom Brady, Bob Kraft and Coach B are total winners. Wow!
#SuperBowl -DJT
Old 02-08-2017, 07:06 PM   #2
scottw

are you poking pins into a Trump doll right now?
Old 02-08-2017, 10:09 PM   #3
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

"All work and no play, make WDMSO a Dull Boy"

Winter has been known to drive people "Crazy"
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 02-09-2017, 08:50 AM   #4
wdmso

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More tweeted 5:26 AM - 9 Feb 2017

Sen. McCain should not be talking about the success or failure of a mission to the media. Only emboldens the enemy! He's been losing so...
...long he doesn't know how to win anymore, just look at the mess our country is in - bogged down in conflict all over the place. Our hero..

More tweeted at 3:57 AM - 9 Feb 2017

Sen.Richard Blumenthal, who never fought in Vietnam when he said for years he had (major lie),now misrepresents what Judge Gorsuch told him?

..Ryan died on a winning mission ( according to General Mattis), not a "failure." Time for the U.S. to get smart and start winning again!
8:52 AM - 9 Feb 2017

Last edited by wdmso; 02-09-2017 at 12:22 PM..
Old 02-10-2017, 08:15 AM   #5
wdmso

02\10\17

‏@realDonaldTrump

SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!
Old 02-10-2017, 08:28 AM   #6
scottw

Trump is a "free-tweeter"
Old 02-10-2017, 11:05 AM   #7
Raven

twump tweets are special
Old 02-10-2017, 12:56 PM   #8
wdmso

‏@realDonaldTrump

LAWFARE: "Remarkably, in the entire opinion, the panel did not bother even to cite this (the) statute." A disgraceful decision!

‏@realDonaldTrump

The failing @nytimes does major FAKE NEWS China story saying "Mr.Xi has not spoken to Mr. Trump since Nov.14." We spoke at length yesterday!
Old 02-10-2017, 01:53 PM   #9
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

I'd rather endure the blizzard we just had, than the twitter storms we get daily from the Donald.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tweet.png
Views:	503
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	63835  
Old 02-11-2017, 11:14 AM   #10
wdmso

2\11\17

‏@realDonaldTrump

Our legal system is broken! "77% of refugees allowed into U.S. since travel reprieve hail from seven suspect countries." (WT) SO DANGEROUS!

‏@realDonaldTrump

I am reading that the great border WALL will cost more than the government originally thought, but I have not gotten involved in the.....
...design or negotiations yet. When I do, just like with the F-35 FighterJet or the Air Force One Program, price will come WAY DOWN!
Old 02-12-2017, 10:22 AM   #11
wdmso

2\12\17

The crackdown on illegal criminals is merely the keeping of my campaign promise. Gang members, drug dealers & others are being

‏@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More
72% of refugees admitted into U.S. (2/3 -2/11) during COURT BREAKDOWN are from 7 countries: SYRIA, IRAQ, SOMALIA, IRAN, SUDAN, LIBYA & YEMENëp[;
‏@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations Stephen Miller- on representing me this morning on the various Sunday morning shows. Great job!
10:41 AM - 12 Feb 2017

Follow
More
While on FAKE NEWS @CNN, Bernie Sanders was cut off for using the term fake news to describe the network. They said technical difficulties!re

‏@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More
I know Mark Cuban well. He backed me big-time but I wasn't interested in taking all of his calls.He's not smart enough to run for president!

Last edited by wdmso; 02-12-2017 at 02:26 PM..
Old 02-13-2017, 08:47 AM   #12
wdmso

2\13\17

More
Just leaving Florida. Big crowds of enthusiastic supporters lining the road that the FAKE NEWS media refuses to mention. Very dishonest!
Old 02-14-2017, 01:14 PM   #13
wdmso

2\14\16

‏@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More
The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?

‏@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to our new #VASecretary Dr. David Shulkin. Time to take care of Veterans who have fought to protect our country!

‏@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin! #ICYMI- watch here: https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump...58646970740725

‏@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More
'Remarks by President Trump at Signing of H.J. Resolution 41'
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...-resolution-41

‏@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More
Great parent-teacher listening session this morning with @VP Pence & @usedgov Secretary @BetsyDeVos. Watch:

‏@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More
Obamacare continues to fail. Humana to pull out in 2018. Will repeal, replace & save healthcare for ALL Americans.

Last edited by wdmso; 02-15-2017 at 05:28 AM..
Old 02-14-2017, 09:12 PM   #14
Sea Dangles

Am I the only one noticing Mrs Mnuchin?
Old 02-14-2017, 10:10 PM   #15
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Am I the only one noticing Mrs Mnuchin?
He spent his money well. A visible sign of good things to come for the handling of our Treasury.
Old 02-16-2017, 05:00 PM   #16
wdmso

2\16\17

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago
More
The Democrats had to come up with a story as to why they lost the election, and so badly (306), so they made up a story - RUSSIA. Fake news!
‏@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More
FAKE NEWS media, which makes up stories and "sources," is far more effective than the discredited Democrats - but they are fading fast!

More
The spotlight has finally been put on the low-life leakers! They will be caught!

‏@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More
Leaking, and even illegal classified leaking, has been a big problem in Washington for years. Failing @nytimes (and others) must apologize!

‏@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More
Stock market hits new high with longest winning streak in decades. Great level of confidence and optimism - even before tax plan rollout!
Old 02-19-2017, 04:57 PM   #17
wdmso

2\18 2\19

‏@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More
The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!

More
Don't believe the main stream (fake news) media.The White House is running VERY WELL. I inherited a MESS and am in the process of fixing it.

Will be having many meetings this weekend at The Southern White House. Big 5:00 P.M. speech in Melbourne, Florida. A lot to talk about!
Old 02-27-2017, 11:47 AM   #18
wdmso

The FBI is totally unable to stop the national security "leakers" that have permeated our government for a long time. They can't even......

find the leakers within the FBI itself. Classified information is being given to media that could have a devastating effect on U.S. FIND NOW

FAKE NEWS media knowingly doesn't tell the truth. A great danger to our country. The failing @nytimes has become a joke. Likewise @CNN. Sad!Trump

vows to fight 'epidemic' of human trafficking

The media has not reported that the National Debt in my first month went down by $12 billion vs a $200 billion increase in Obama first mo.

Great optimism for future of U.S. business, AND JOBS, with the DOW having an 11th straight record close. Big tax & regulation cuts coming!

I will not be attending the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner this year. Please wish everyone well and have a great evening!

‏@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More
Congratulations to Thomas Perez, who has just been named Chairman of the DNC. I could not be happier for him, or for the Republican Party!

The race for DNC Chairman was, of course, totally "rigged." Bernie's guy, like Bernie himself, never had a chance. Clinton demanded Perez!

For first time the failing @nytimes will take an ad (a bad one) to help save its failing reputation. Try reporting accurately & fairly!

Russia talk is FAKE NEWS put out by the Dems, and played up by the media, in order to mask the big election defeat and the illegal leaks!
Old 03-03-2017, 02:06 PM   #19
wdmso

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More
We should start an immediate investigation into @SenSchumer and his ties to Russia and Putin. A total hypocrite!

Since November 8th, Election Day, the Stock Market has posted $3.2 trillion in GAINS and consumer confidence is at a 15 year high. Jobs!

Jeff Sessions is an honest man. He did not say anything wrong. He could have stated his response more accurately, but it was clearly not.

...to win. The Democrats are overplaying their hand. They lost the election, and now they have lost their grip on reality. The real story...

...is all of the illegal leaks of classified and other information. It is a total "witch hunt!"

Nick Adams new book, Green Card Warrior, is a must read. The merit-based system is the way to go. Canada, Australia! @foxandfriends

It is so pathetic that the Dems have still not approved my full Cabinet.