Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-26-2021, 02:57 AM   #31
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I’ve answered your question plenty of times
It’s pretty simple to find how the parties flipped sides on race in the past century
You can ignore history but can’t rewrite it
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Oh…the old "party flipping" conspiracy theory again….that’s a good one……

Last edited by scottw; 10-26-2021 at 04:50 AM..
Old 10-26-2021, 05:24 AM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
I’ve answered your question plenty of times
It’s pretty simple to find how the parties flipped sides on race in the past century
You can ignore history but can’t rewrite it
no, you’ve “said” the parties flipped on race, you haven’t shown it.

the gop is for slavery and segregation?

the liberals oppose school
choice, didn’t cheer for record low black unemployment at Trumps SOTU ( but they cheered and danced for themselves), they sit by and do nothing while liberal welfare inflicts a Holocaust of fatherlessness into blacks, they kept robert byrd in the senate for 375 years…

it’s all lip service. look at what liberals are doing to blacks in the big cities. everything about liberalism is designed to keep poor bocks in the big cities, and to keep them poor and dependent on government so they have a reliable voting block.
Old 10-26-2021, 05:50 AM   #33
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

it’s all lip service. look at what liberals are doing to blacks in the big cities. everything about liberalism is designed to keep poor bocks in the big cities, and to keep them poor and dependent on government so they have a reliable voting block.

I thought everything wasn’t a conspiracy ?

That didn’t last long
Old 10-26-2021, 06:13 AM   #34
Pete F.
Canceled

Nice Jim, let's grab a perceived inaccuracy within the argument, proceed to attack the #^&#^&#^&#^& out of it by calling it "deceitful & extreme" so the bystanders pay attention to the "inaccuracy" & the core issue is completely downplayed. How was that called? Straw-man fallacy? lol..
Old 10-26-2021, 06:31 AM   #35
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I thought everything wasn’t a conspiracy ?

That didn’t last long
not every buses that’s different from yours, is a paranoid conspiracy.

the social science couldn’t be more clear, the root cause of then issues facing blacks today is fatherlessness. i don’t say that because i like it. i say it because it’s true.

but all liberals want to do, is give them slightly larger welfare checks, where of course the welfare check is even larger when there’s no man around, which incentivizes fatherlessness. so after 50 years of this, it’s hard not to conclude that it’s intentional. either that, or your side is too stupid to see the evidence right in front of their faces.

it’s not some wild conspiracy. it’s what’s happening.
Old 10-26-2021, 08:01 AM   #36
Pete F.
Canceled

Written by Dahleen Glanton

This Father’s Day, I’d like to do something that is long overdue. I’m going to praise African-American men.

Not my own father, who had a profound effect on my life, but the countless other black men who strive, even under the most challenging circumstances, to be good dads.

Some people will argue that such men are rare, or that they do not exist.

They blame the violence and other social ills of impoverished communities on the absence of black men in their children’s lives. They pretend as though single-parent homes are exclusive to African-Americans, and use this misinformation to make moral judgments about black women and the men who father their children.

They paint all black men with one broad stroke, as chronic baby-makers who abandon their responsibilities even before their children are born. And they paint the sons of these black men with the same brush, condemning them to repeat the mistakes learned from their birth fathers.

They ignore the accomplishments of men like Barack Obama, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dr. Ben Carson, baseball great Jackie Robinson, playwright August Wilson, Stevie Wonder and Malcolm X — all raised without their biological fathers in the home and became great men.

I could say that the common stereotype of the black man as a deadbeat father is only a myth. But the truth is much more sinister. It is a lie that was planted the moment black men set foot on American soil as slaves, and it has been cultivated for generations with plenty of help from the media.

Could some black men do a better job of raising their children? Absolutely. But so could some white men, Hispanic men, Asian men and others.

Studies have shown that a father’s involvement increases a child’s chances for academic success and reduces the chances of delinquency and substance abuse. But it is not a panacea for all the social issues that contribute to violence and other issues that plague poor African-American communities. Factors such as joblessness, economic disinvestment and institutional racism are beyond any father’s control.

It is indeed troubling, though, that nearly 70 percent of black children are born out of wedlock, according to government statistics. The number far exceeds the 29 percent of white children, 53 percent of Hispanic children and 12 percent of Asian children born in similar circumstances.

But marital status doesn’t tell the whole story.

Statistics also show that 36 percent of white males divorce. But no one questions their relationship with the children they leave behind. The truth is there is no evidence proving that black men who never married their child’s mother care less about their children than white men who divorced theirs.

Five years ago, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued a report that debunked several stereotypes about black fathers. According to the report, African-American dads, in fact, spend more time in their children’s day-to-day lives than those in other ethnic groups.

The survey, which was conducted by the National Center for Health Statistics, found that 70 percent of African-American fathers who live with young children bathed, diapered, dressed or helped their kids use the toilet every day, compared with 60 percent of white fathers and 45 percent of Latino fathers.

While all fathers, regardless of race, who live away from their children tend to spend less time with them, the study found that black fathers are no less involved in their children’s lives than other dads. More than half of black fathers talk to their kids about their day several times a week or more. That’s a higher percentage than white or Latino fathers who live apart from their children.

The Pew Research Center found similar evidence of black father involvement. Though black fathers are more likely to live apart from their children, 67 percent of them see their kids at least once a month, compared with 59 percent of white fathers and 32 percent of Hispanic fathers.

What can we surmise from this? There are lots of good African-American fathers out there.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr071.pdf

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-26-2021, 08:22 AM   #37
Jim in CT

Quote:
Written by Dahleen Glanton

This Father’s Day, I’d like to do something that is long overdue. I’m going to praise African-American men.

Not my own father, who had a profound effect on my life, but the countless other black men who strive, even under the most challenging circumstances, to be good dads.

Some people will argue that such men are rare, or that they do not exist.

They blame the violence and other social ills of impoverished communities on the absence of black men in their children’s lives. They pretend as though single-parent homes are exclusive to African-Americans, and use this misinformation to make moral judgments about black women and the men who father their children.

They paint all black men with one broad stroke, as chronic baby-makers who abandon their responsibilities even before their children are born. And they paint the sons of these black men with the same brush, condemning them to repeat the mistakes learned from their birth fathers.

They ignore the accomplishments of men like Barack Obama, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dr. Ben Carson, baseball great Jackie Robinson, playwright August Wilson, Stevie Wonder and Malcolm X — all raised without their biological fathers in the home and became great men.

I could say that the common stereotype of the black man as a deadbeat father is only a myth. But the truth is much more sinister. It is a lie that was planted the moment black men set foot on American soil as slaves, and it has been cultivated for generations with plenty of help from the media.

Could some black men do a better job of raising their children? Absolutely. But so could some white men, Hispanic men, Asian men and others.

Studies have shown that a father’s involvement increases a child’s chances for academic success and reduces the chances of delinquency and substance abuse. But it is not a panacea for all the social issues that contribute to violence and other issues that plague poor African-American communities. Factors such as joblessness, economic disinvestment and institutional racism are beyond any father’s control.

It is indeed troubling, though, that nearly 70 percent of black children are born out of wedlock, according to government statistics. The number far exceeds the 29 percent of white children, 53 percent of Hispanic children and 12 percent of Asian children born in similar circumstances.

But marital status doesn’t tell the whole story.

Statistics also show that 36 percent of white males divorce. But no one questions their relationship with the children they leave behind. The truth is there is no evidence proving that black men who never married their child’s mother care less about their children than white men who divorced theirs.

Five years ago, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued a report that debunked several stereotypes about black fathers. According to the report, African-American dads, in fact, spend more time in their children’s day-to-day lives than those in other ethnic groups.

The survey, which was conducted by the National Center for Health Statistics, found that 70 percent of African-American fathers who live with young children bathed, diapered, dressed or helped their kids use the toilet every day, compared with 60 percent of white fathers and 45 percent of Latino fathers.

While all fathers, regardless of race, who live away from their children tend to spend less time with them, the study found that black fathers are no less involved in their children’s lives than other dads. More than half of black fathers talk to their kids about their day several times a week or more. That’s a higher percentage than white or Latino fathers who live apart from their children.

The Pew Research Center found similar evidence of black father involvement. Though black fathers are more likely to live apart from their children, 67 percent of them see their kids at least once a month, compared with 59 percent of white fathers and 32 percent of Hispanic fathers.

What can we surmise from this? There are lots of good African-American fathers out there.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr071.pdf
"Some people will argue that such men are rare, or that they do not exist."

No one ever, ever said that good black dads don't exist. Pete, you yourself do this all the time, you respond to something no one ever said.

(1) 75% of black babies are born without a father.

(2) kids, especially boys, need a good strong Dad.

Again, I don't post those things because it supports a cause of mine. I post them because they are obviously true

"70 percent of African-American fathers who live with young children bathed, diapered, dressed or helped their kids use the toilet every day"

Irrelevant. No ne is saying that black fathers who are there, aren't doing a good job. The problem is too many kids don't have a dad.
Duh.

"there is no evidence proving that black men who never married their child’s mother care less about their children than white men who divorced theirs."

Again, no one is making that claim, so who cares.

"Though black fathers are more likely to live apart from their children, 67 percent of them see their kids at least once a month"

Wow!! Seeing your kid once a month!! I'm so impressed!! I was all worried about nothing!

Kids born to poverty in urban cities (disproportionately black) REALLY need good strong dads. And most of those kids don't have them, which is the best guarantee in the world, of continuing the cycle of poverty.

What a profoundly stupid post.

And you proved my point. For political reasons, you're willing to deny what the real problem is. Which means, you don't care about fixing the problem. You thought you were refuting me, when of course you did the opposite. The exact opposite. You'd rather feel like you won a political argument with a nobody who you'll never meet, than just admit the glaringly obvious. You can't admit the glaringly obvious unless it supports liberalism.

Seeing your kid once a month makes you a responsible dad. Give me a f-cking break. You're beyond stupid. If a liberal said "the earth is flat", that's good enough for you. You think the rates of seeing your child once a month, is a barometer for whether or not a group has good dads.

All kids, of all races, need good dads. The consequences of fatherlessness don't differ much by race. But fatherlessness is WAY more rampant in the black community than it is for other races.

For Gods sake Pete, if racism was a big factor in anything, why are Asians the most economically successful ethnicity in the country? Asians are wealthier than whites. How could that possibly happen in a nation of white supremacists?

Answer - Asian culture places huge importance on strong families, and the incredible power of education and hard work. That's it. Nothing to do with race. Zip.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 10-26-2021 at 08:57 AM..
Old 10-26-2021, 09:07 AM   #38
scottw

Quote:

No one ever, ever said that good black dads don't exist. Pete, you yourself do this all the time, you respond to something no one ever said.
pete hears things a lot...it gives him the opportunity to go find lots of words to cut and paste....it's like virtual scrapbooking or something
Old 10-26-2021, 09:18 AM   #39
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
pete hears things a lot...it gives him the opportunity to go find lots of words to cut and paste....it's like virtual scrapbooking or something
they all do it. the author of that stupid article sure did it.

i guess it’s the only card you have left, when you know that you can’t respond to what someone actually said, without embarrassing yourself

they never, ever respond to the question why, if were a racist country, asians do better than whites

And one side has had enough of how well asians are doing, and is now illegally denying asian students admission to elite schools. it ain’t conservatives doing that.
Old 10-26-2021, 09:19 AM   #40
Pete F.
Canceled

Never a trope that Jim doesn't like

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-26-2021, 10:14 AM   #41
Jim in CT

Quote:

your video presumes that huge numbers of unmarried dads, provide the same “father” experience, as dads in the hime.

are you stupid enough to believe that? all those black babies born in the city to teenage girls, you’re saying those biological fathers are the same father figure, as the average dad who is married and in the home?

do you honestly believe that kids born out of wedlock have the same average “father” experience as kids born with a dad in the hime? are you that stupid? just because someone says it in a video, means it’s true?

go to an urban high school
sometime, ask the teachers about the dads they see at parent teacher conferences. and the dads they never see.
Old 10-26-2021, 10:28 AM   #42
Jim in CT

Quote:

what bullsh*t!

at the 2:06 mark, the video shows a graph for a split second ( didn’t want to leave it up too long i guess), which shows by race, the % of dads who are involved with their children. blacks did great compared to whites.

then very quickly, it showed the stats by race, for dads who arent in the home. and that also showed that blacks compare well to whites.

what the narrator conveniently ignored, was that if you compare the stats on contact with children for dads in the home to dads out of the home, there was a huge decrease in the percentage of dads that were involved. that huge decrease was true for all races. and it’s common sense that would be the case. it’s hard to be an involved parent when you aren’t there. regardless of race.

i’m not saying black dads who aren’t in the home, are more neglectful than white dads who aren’t in the home. no one is saying that.

what i am saying ( and which your own video shows) is that when dads aren’t in the home, REGARDLESS OF RACE, they are much less likely to be a good, involved dad. your video explicitly confirms this at the 2:06 mark.

so my statement ( dads not in the home usually aren’t involved dads) is true, your own post confirms it.

and we know that black kids are far less likely to have a dad in the home.

but those two stats together, and you get the obvious truth that black kids are less likely to have a good, involved dad, because they’re less likely to have a dad in the home. that’s the fatherlessness holocaust in our cities.

lack of a dad in the house is bad, regardless of race. but it’s a much bigger issue for blacks, because of the rates of fatherlessness.

Yeah Pete, you’ve really got me in the ropes! Have mercy!

go to the 2:06 mark, look at the graphs on the left ( how i combed are dads in the home) compare to the graph on the right ( how involved are dads who aren’t in the home).

Idiot.

Old 10-26-2021, 10:36 AM   #43
wdmso

Quote:
not every buses that’s different from yours, is a paranoid conspiracy.

the social science couldn’t be more clear, the root cause of then issues facing blacks today is fatherlessness. i don’t say that because i like it. i say it because it’s true.

but all liberals want to do, is give them slightly larger welfare checks, where of course the welfare check is even larger when there’s no man around, which incentivizes fatherlessness. so after 50 years of this, it’s hard not to conclude that it’s intentional. either that, or your side is too stupid to see the evidence right in front of their faces.

it’s not some wild conspiracy. it’s what’s happening.

liberalism is designed to keep poor bocks in the big cities, and to keep them poor and dependent on government so they have a reliable voting block.

That’s ^^^^ a conspiracy Jim

You did mention it sorry

inflicts a Holocaust of fatherlessness into blacks

Wow.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...-black-father/

https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebat...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) spoke out on the protests surrounding the death of Freddie Gray in Baltimore, linking the violence to a "lack of fathers" in an interview with right-wing radio host Laura Ingraham

I came through the train on Baltimore [sic] last night, I'm glad the train didn't stop," Paul said, laughing.

I doubt Paul’s comments were for Ingraham’s black audience

Are there Black fathers not taking their responsibilities seriously? Of course.

Does that mean that Black fathers overall should be stereotyped as irresponsible? Only if you’re detached from the realities and nuances of Black life.

The “Black fatherlessness” anthem is sung mostly by conservatives eager to summarily dismiss empirically true claims of structural racism. Deadbeat dad noir is their reliable weapon of choice to extinguish claims that the white power structure harms Blacks.

https://www.nevadacurrent.com/2021/0...-black-father/

Seems to be a conservatives driven observation

Last edited by wdmso; 10-26-2021 at 11:16 AM..
Old 10-26-2021, 10:44 AM   #44
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
liberalism is designed to keep poor bocks in the big cities, and to keep them poor and dependent on government so they have a reliable voting block.

That’s a conspiracy Jim

PS you never mentioned black fatherless nor did I

Moving the goal post again shocking
maybe it is a conspiracy, but that doesn’t mean it’s false. why does the media brutally go after the small umber if blacks who are conservative? an msnbc host said recently that Condaleeza Rice is a foot soldier of white supremacy. Nice.

you also claimed i made up a false conspiracy between the media and the democrats.

did you hear that nancy pelosi recently scolded the media for not doing a good enough job “selling” the $3.5 trillion democrat spending bill?

Why would speaker pelosi feel
like she should be able to expect the media to help her in this way? why do you suppose she was expecting more assistance from the media in “selling” her agenda to americans?

answer- because that’s what the media does, so pelosi was counting on it.
Old 10-26-2021, 10:48 AM   #45
Pete F.
Canceled

So Jim, just what is your solution?
Sterilization?
Remove the children?
Make them go to church, oops Asians go least and blacks go most.

or Parental leave and support, child care and early childhood education?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-26-2021, 11:02 AM   #46
Jim in CT

Quote:
So Jim, just what is your solution?
Sterilization?
Remove the children?
Make them go to church, oops Asians go least and blacks go most.

or Parental leave and support, child care and early childhood education?
yes pete, my solution is sterilization.

it’s your side that puts an abortion clinic on every corner in the cities. you don’t want too many.

the solution is first, saying out loud the obvious truth that by far, by far, the best way for children to grow up is in a traditional nuclear family. we can stop saying masculinity is toxic. and most obviously, we can stop paying teenage girls a bonus for having babies without a dad around. that’s what we do today. the welfare check is higher if there’s no dad. that incentivizes girls to have babies without a dad. we can stop making sex more and more of a casual, transactional act.

when that welfare lunacy was proposed ( more money for childless fathers), the late great Daniel Patrick Moynihan ( liberal democrat senator from NY) brilliantly predicted that it would destroy the black nuclear family, which would be an economic and cultural disaster for blacks. that’s what he said, he was attacked for saying it, and yet he was exactly correct.

another great solution is to somehow get people to go back to church on sundays.

pete, asian families stick
together like glue. they work their fingers to the bone. guess what?? that works! we can point to that cultural model, and encourage others to emulate it. your side won’t do that, because to them the nuclear family is an anachronism, it’s not progressive.

again, i dont say “that works” simply because that supports my agenda. i say “that works” because the data absolutely could not be more clear, it just works.

obama had a unique ability to move the cultural needle
in the right direction on these issues. he did absolutely nothing.

the conservative solution to this problem, is to find what works, and somehow try to expand it. and to find what doesn’t work, and try to reduce it, to discourage it.

the liberal solution, is to repeat exactly what got us into this mess. more of the same. more welfare, more fatherless kids getting into to trouble. not even letting them choose to go to schools which work.

try making that wrong. you can’t.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 10-26-2021 at 11:12 AM..
Old 10-26-2021, 11:36 AM   #47
Jim in CT

Pete, do you believe that Asian-Americans are somehow biologically superior to blacks? do you have reason to believe that if blacks behaved like asians ( families stick together, kids do 4 hours of homework every single day), that blacks wouldn’t have the same results?

you are frozen by that question. if you say blacks wouldn’t do as well, you’re a racist. if you concede they’d do as well, you’re admitting they don’t need liberalism, they just need to make better decisions.
Old 10-26-2021, 12:18 PM   #48
Pete F.
Canceled

Ah, the Nancy solution
Just say no and get married
Ok
Old 10-26-2021, 12:36 PM   #49
Jim in CT

Quote:
Ah, the Nancy solution
Just say no and get married
Ok
didn’t say that. but between STDs and unwanted pregnancies, it seems to me that there’s a meaningful downside to casual sex. not to you, though. good for you.

to the surprise of no one, you ignored my question about blacks and asians. you can’t go near anything that’s not pro-left. you just can’t.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 10-26-2021 at 12:42 PM..
Old 10-26-2021, 01:11 PM   #50
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
didn’t say that. but between STDs and unwanted pregnancies, it seems to me that there’s a meaningful downside to casual sex. not to you, though. good for you.

to the surprise of no one, you ignored my question about blacks and asians. you can’t go near anything that’s not pro-left. you just can’t.
Because once again you have thrown out a red herring, to distract from the issue of existing and systemic racial inequality.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-26-2021, 01:17 PM   #51
Jim in CT

Quote:
Because once again you have thrown out a red herring, to distract from the issue of existing and systemic racial inequality.
pointing to one groups success, and asking how we can get others to try and emulate that success, is a red herring? or just politically inconvenient for you?

makes all kinds of sense.

how can there be widespread racial
inequality, if Asians, not whites, are the most economically successful race in the nation?

the right wants to fix what’s wrong in the cities, that’s the last thing democrats want.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 10-26-2021 at 01:35 PM..
Old 10-26-2021, 01:23 PM   #52
Pete F.
Canceled

Actually what Moynihan wanted and Nixon did was a guaranteed basic income, where nobody would be below the poverty level and there would be no strings attached.
By the way, the idea has re-emerged
Old 10-26-2021, 01:36 PM   #53
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
pointing to one groups success, and asking how we can get others to try and emulate that success, is a red herring? or just politically inconvenient for you?

makes all kinds of sense.
What’s the point of your question?
Because Asians perform better in the educational system?
So do girls and you have expressed concerns about toxic masculinity.

You’re proof that the Venn diagram of men who are saying paternity leave isn't necessary cause babies don't need their fathers and people who blame all racial disparity in the U.S. on a "lack of black fathers" is a circle.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-26-2021, 02:00 PM   #54
Jim in CT

Quote:
Actually what Moynihan wanted and Nixon did was a guaranteed basic income, where nobody would be below the poverty level and there would be no strings attached.
By the way, the idea has re-emerged
what moynihan didn’t want, was giving teenage girls a financial incentive to have babies out of wedlock. moynihan wanted a lot of things in life i’m
sure, but as pertains to this issue, he did not want government taking a wrecking ball to the black nuclear family.

every speck of evidence suggests he was right..
Old 10-26-2021, 02:06 PM   #55
Jim in CT

Quote:
What’s the point of your question?
Because Asians perform better in the educational system?
So do girls and you have expressed concerns about toxic masculinity.

You’re proof that the Venn diagram of men who are saying paternity leave isn't necessary cause babies don't need their fathers and people who blame all racial disparity in the U.S. on a "lack of black fathers" is a circle.
there are two points to my question.

(1) since non-whites are the most economically successful ethnicity in the US, it’s a stretch ( actually, it’s a pile of horsesh*t) to suggest there’s widespread racial discrimination.

(2). why can’t we expand in the approach that works amazingly well for asians, and advocate for policies that encourage other struggling groups to do the same things?

the main point was to bitch slap you into a corner from which you had no possible escape. because this simple post shows that the people
running the cities, don’t actually want blacks to do well, otherwise they’d be encouraging blacks to emulate the behavior of those who succeed.

i would never suggest that boys don’t do as well because of bigotry against men. i’d say it’s because they don’t work as hard. if i borrowed a page from your book, i’d say it was because the system is rigged against men, but i know that’s crap.

it’s your side that blames everything on race, making helpless victims out of blacks instead of giving them
the tools they need to succeed. because for democrats, the goal
isn’t to get them to succeed. the goal is to create a permanent underclass of reliable democratic voters.
Old 10-26-2021, 02:07 PM   #56
wdmso

Quote:
maybe it is a conspiracy, but that doesn’t mean it’s false.
AMAZING
Old 10-26-2021, 02:12 PM   #57
wdmso

Texas reduces Black and Hispanic majority congressional districts in proposed map, despite people of color fueling population growth
The proposed congressional map also increases the number of districts where Trump would have had a majority of voters over Biden in 2020 and protects Republican incumbents who might have been vulnerable by packing their districts with more Trump voters.

BUT BUT CRT

if you can win on your own! or get more members to vote for your ideas Just cheat to win elections brought to you by the GOP
Old 10-26-2021, 02:17 PM   #58
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
there are two points to my question.

(1) since non-whites are the most economically successful ethnicity in the US, it’s a stretch ( actually, it’s a pile of horsesh*t) to suggest there’s widespread racial discrimination.

(2). why can’t we expand in the approach that works amazingly well for asians, and advocate for policies that encourage other struggling groups to do the same things?

the main point was to bitch slap you into a corner from which you had no possible escape. because this simple post shows that the people
running the cities, don’t actually want blacks to do well, otherwise they’d be encouraging blacks to emulate the behavior of those who succeed.

i would never suggest that boys don’t do as well because of bigotry against men. i’d say it’s because they don’t work as hard. if i borrowed a page from your book, i’d say it was because the system is rigged against men, but i know that’s crap.

it’s your side that blames everything on race, making helpless victims out of blacks instead of giving them
the tools they need to succeed. because for democrats, the goal
isn’t to get them to succeed. the goal is to create a permanent underclass of reliable democratic voters.
You do know meth is bad for you

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-26-2021, 02:20 PM   #59
scottw

Quote:

You do know that babies who have fathers who work get to see them after work, before work and on weekends and holidays right?
Old 10-26-2021, 02:34 PM   #60
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
You do know that babies who have fathers who work get to see them after work, before work and on weekends and holidays right?
good lord i didn’t even catch that. god almighty.