Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-17-2018, 09:58 PM   #61
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Andrew Gillum Concedes to Ron DeSantis in Florida Governor’s Race after recount

so the recount assailed by Republicans, without evidence, as a possible smoke screen for election fraud ...

since they won this race in the recount no more voter fraud??? should we expect more of the same from the GOP in tough elections 2020? Thats it is always Fraud unless we win???
It seems there was indeed fraud. What offends you about doing the right thing? Your not the only snowflake who gets put off by honesty.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 11-18-2018, 10:54 AM   #62
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
It seems there was indeed fraud. What offends you about doing the right thing? Your not the only snowflake who gets put off by honesty.

So you Honestly believe in the voter fraud allegations ... without a shred of proof ....

please identify the fraud you insist was there ....

PS i supported the recount due to a close race.. Trump and Scott and this guy and many other GOP candidates across the country were opposed to recounts based on a lie (voter fraud ) yet I am against Honesty OK ! .

Last edited by wdmso; 11-18-2018 at 11:02 AM..
Old 11-18-2018, 06:33 PM   #63
Sea Dangles

If there was a result that was reversed what do you want to call it. If it’s not fraud then just call it whatever you wish and I agree. My point is that only a fool would protest trying to make things right and you are welcome to prove me right.
Old 11-18-2018, 06:33 PM   #64
Sea Dangles

Again
Old 11-18-2018, 08:35 PM   #65
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Not to mention perhaps the most blatant acts of voter discrimination in Georgia I've seen in my lifetime by the Republican candidate.
https://www.redstate.com/kimberly_ro...02d7fd625046d4
Old 11-19-2018, 04:45 AM   #66
wdmso

Quote:
If there was a result that was reversed what do you want to call it. If it’s not fraud then just call it whatever you wish and I agree. My point is that only a fool would protest trying to make things right and you are welcome to prove me right.
prove me right. FYI you need Fact based answers to be right lets start there 1st then try again

If there was a result that was reversed what do you want to call it

what they called it Arizona a win for the person with the most votes ... same as what happened in the Fla recount

The only fools protest trying to make things right were the GOP against the recount claiming Fraud attempting to sow the seed of doubt in the outcome in the election but since they won no more talk of of fraud..?

but you seem not to acknowledge that is what actually happened ... where was the Fraud ??? from the start the Fraud was placed in your head by a lie encouraged and started by Scott and reinforced by the POTUS himself

rick scott statements about the recount

I will not sit idly by while unethical liberals try to steal this election from the great people of Florida.”

Trump on the re count

When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles," Trump told the Daily Caller in an interview. "Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It’s really a disgrace what’s going on.”
Old 11-19-2018, 06:54 AM   #67
Sea Dangles

Thank You for playing the fool,again. Trump holds the strings and makes you dance. A little snowflake puppet boy doing the Trumpty dance.
Old 04-22-2019, 11:54 AM   #68
wdmso

After high turnout in last year's midterm elections propelled Democrats to a new House majority and big gains in the states, several Republican-controlled state legislatures are attempting to change voting-related rules in ways that might reduce future voter turnout.

Republican lawmakers in those states say new laws are needed to maintain the integrity of voter rolls and prevent fraud.

Shocking response .. They dont give up i'll give them that ...
Old 04-22-2019, 01:12 PM   #69
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
After high turnout in last year's midterm elections propelled Democrats to a new House majority and big gains in the states, several Republican-controlled state legislatures are attempting to change voting-related rules in ways that might reduce future voter turnout.

Republican lawmakers in those states say new laws are needed to maintain the integrity of voter rolls and prevent fraud.

Shocking response .. They dont give up i'll give them that ...
True voter suppression, and it happens, is evil.. Purely evil.

Requiring id cards isn't, that's not racist, unless the process for getting ids is somehow more cumbersome for blacks than it is for whites.
Old 04-22-2019, 04:36 PM   #70
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Voting rights, validation and security are going to become a key issue for everyone moving forward.
Old 04-22-2019, 06:41 PM   #71
Sea Dangles

The fact some folks don’t think you need to prove they are not gringos to vote is revealing.
Old 04-24-2019, 02:23 PM   #72
wdmso

Quote:
The fact some folks don’t think you need to prove they are not gringos to vote is revealing.
as are people who think millions of illegals vote ... we cant even get americans to vote
Old 04-24-2019, 06:24 PM   #73
Sea Dangles

If you are entitled,you have the option to vote. Simple really

But you want to make it like farm jobs ,where not enough Americans vote so we might as well let the illegals do it....they aren’t taking anything away.