Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-29-2015, 04:12 PM   #1
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I'm not discounting anything. I said, correctly, that a couple of dozen people have been murdered by pro-life terrorists in the last 45 years. You called the violence "continuous". I said that the facts don't seem to back that up.
Sure you are…read the link, there's a continuous history of threats and attacks.

Quote:
Dangles said that the violence against Jews has taken a break, at times, for "years" at a time.I asked him to tell us when, exactly, the Palestinians went "years" without inflicting violence. He didn't respond,
He's like a cat.

Quote:
You said the video inspired murders. Dangles said violence in Israel sometime goes quiet for "years". I asked each of you to support those clams, and instead of responding, you hurl insults.

Truth hurts, eh?
At this point would you wager that the accused shooter, who has admitted to the police he's anti-abortion and anti-government, and who's widely being reported as speaking about politics and "no more baby parts" afterward, was just some random crank?

I wouldn't be making that bet.
Old 11-29-2015, 04:29 PM   #2
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Sure you are…read the link, there's a continuous history of threats and attacks.

He's like a cat.

At this point would you wager that the accused shooter, who has admitted to the police he's anti-abortion and anti-government, and who's widely being reported as speaking about politics and "no more baby parts" afterward, was just some random crank?

I would say you're probably right on that. I believe he also has a mental illness . Care to wager?
What's sad and gets lost in this conversation is all the aborted babies. For those that believe they are living beings , it has to be terrible heartbreaking . You can't take that away from them or make them feel better by calling it a choice.
Perhaps the videos were edited but it certainly shows the cold hearts behind some of those in PP although I'm sure that isnt true of all .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by buckman; 11-29-2015 at 04:47 PM..
Old 11-29-2015, 08:29 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

He's like a cat.

I would assume he targeted PP because of their participation in abortion. I would NOT bet that he was motivated by the one video that has been discredited, namely the one claiming to show a baby born alive.

If he was inspired by the series of videos showing that PP did indeed sell baby parts (and that's still a big 'if' at this point), then your claim (that he was inspired by a dishonest video) is 100% false. All of the other PP videos that were released to show that PP sold baby parts for money, were valid. We know this, because after the videos came out, PP announced that they would no longer take $$ for selling baby parts. So there was only the one dishonest video. I have seen exactly zero evidence to support your claim that this guy only did what he did, because of that one discredited PP video.

Again, you made the claim that the dishonest video was getting people killed. I ask you to support that, and all we get is pure speculation. Yet when we have irrefutable proof that Hilary lies when it suits her, you will not concede that she's a liar.

In other words...you speculate when it serves your agenda, you ignore facts when it serves your agenda, you rely on facts when it suits your agenda. Anything, anything, anything, to promote liberalism. Always. No exceptions. Ever.

I have said I think conservatives are wrong on gay marriage and gun control. I challenge you to tell us when you have similarly thought for yourself.