Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 11-19-2017, 05:53 PM   #1
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Do the mother too, just for good measure.....

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
nightfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 06:55 AM   #2
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Do the mother too, just for good measure.....
And the dog.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:25 AM   #3
Rmarsh

I get info where the #^&#^&#^&#^&stains are working, jump in my truck and head over there. I pull up and jump out of the truck....bunch of guys sitting around on break. I say nothing, walk over to a stack of ladders on the garage floor, seeing that mine is on the bottom, I proceed to throw ladders of all shapes and sizes in every direction untill I get down to mine. Then I turn to the group of them and tell them in English, what a bunch of low life good for nothing bitches they are for pulling this crap. Not a word out of any of them.
Rmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 11:18 AM   #4
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmarsh View Post
I get info where the #^&#^&#^&#^&stains are working, jump in my truck and head over there. I pull up and jump out of the truck....bunch of guys sitting around on break. I say nothing, walk over to a stack of ladders on the garage floor, seeing that mine is on the bottom, I proceed to throw ladders of all shapes and sizes in every direction untill I get down to mine. Then I turn to the group of them and tell them in English, what a bunch of low life good for nothing bitches they are for pulling this crap. Not a word out of any of them.

Good for you

When I read the title to the thread my thoughts went to how maybe jobsite ethics compared to fishing the canal ethics, anything goes.

My fear at jobsites is when some tools are unattended, they grow legs.
At least the guy tried to ask you, good for you learning once cuz that's all it takes to get burned.

If someone asks me politely for help for a moment, that is one thing but borrowing tools is out. I'm not even comfortable lending to people I know unless they have lent to me.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 12:47 PM   #5
Rockfish9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmarsh View Post
I like your style.... I work in a plant ( machine shop) that I have worked in for 23 years...English is a second language here now and if I don't keep my tools under lock and key.. they vanish...they think nothing of entering my tool box and "helping themselves"... someone "exchanged" a cheap 3/8 drive Kobalt( Lowes brand) torque wrench for my $500 digital snap on 1/2" drive torque wrench... when I complained to management they told me keep my stuff locked up if I don't want it to dissaper... I have to keep my office locked at all times or power saws and drills are free for the taking...I have to keep my contempt in check because I am an employee at will.. if you say the non politically correct thing.. you get a warning notice...when I was a line mechanic no one would ever go into someone else's box...and if they borrowed a tool it came back in better shape than when it was lent out... times have changed ...good for you for taking back what was yours...

A good run is better than a bad stand!
Rockfish9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 01:17 PM   #6
FishermanTim

Heck, I won't even lend a tool to my brothers without a guarantee that if it doesn't come back in the same condition I'll kick their arse!

I am a legend in my own mind!
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote