Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 09-02-2014, 08:26 PM   #1
chefchris401
Chris Blouin

Century 144L & 144M, cheap $$$

clearing out a few more rods for $$$ reasons only.

144L, rod was originally 12'6" cut down off the butt to 11'9", all fuji k frames, cork foregrip, smooth shrink butt grip, fuji reel seat, black guide wraps. rated 1 to 4oz, very little use, will bomb 1.5-2.5oz plugs, lots of back bone, nice distance rod for beaches or even the canal, probably used it 4 to 6 times.

$225 or best offer

144M, rod was originally 12'6" cut down off the butt to 11'9", all fuji k frames, cork foregrip, smooth shrink butt grip, fuji reel seat, black guide wraps. rated 2 to 5oz, used one season about 12 trips to the canal and beach, smokes 3oz pencils, lots of back bone, nice distance rod for the canal, have taken some nice fish with it, mid 30lb class at the ditch.

$225 or best offer

Can post pics, will be around this week until saturday then away from sept 7-14th.

can meet up RI-canal

STORMR Pro Staff Member
chefchris401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 10:16 PM   #2
GMAN

Hello Chris,

I would like to test cast both rods if you have time to meet at the canal Thursday night after work or Friday night to Saturday morning.

If it works out I will buy one or both of them. I own a century 1328 and have casted a 1327. I like the 1327 for plugging. I do not see the 144L or 144M in the advanced fishing site but found it on kmcustomrods

Thanks
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by GMAN; 09-04-2014 at 07:36 AM..
GMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 10:20 PM   #3
GMAN

Oh, what is the distance of the real seat to the butt? Would a sustain 6000 work well with the guide layout? Pictures would be helpful.

Thanks

Last edited by GMAN; 09-04-2014 at 05:36 AM..
GMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 09:30 AM   #4
chefchris401
Chris Blouin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN View Post
Oh, what is the distance of the real seat to the butt? Would a sustain 6000 work well with the guide layout? Pictures would be helpful.

Thanks
ill post some pics later today, and get distance to reel seat

if you can pm me your email or cell # that would be easier than uploading them here.

yes a 6000 reel would pair great with them.

maybe we can meet somewhere in between, getting married on sunday and have a ton of stuff to do between do and then and still working.

shoot me a pm and we can figure it out

STORMR Pro Staff Member
chefchris401 is offline   Reply With Quote