Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » Favorite Threads

Favorite Threads Some of S-B's Favorite Threadsa over the years

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2001, 07:34 AM   #26
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

No Patrick, not your fault that the server puked. But no royalties either.

GS and yumdrum, It doesn't make any difference if you try to reason with him as an adult, a friend, enemy, or as you would talk to a child. It makes no difference. But when he truly thinks up things that will get himself or others injured or killed, some counterpoint, whether friendly, brotherly and at times nasty, goes up. I don't like the idea of him putting himself up as a sideshow here either, intentionally or not, but he hasn't broken the rules. He just talks out of his arse half the time. The other half of time he's fine (maybe even pleasant?, Naw, won't go that far). Matter of fact, he probably dreams this stuff purely for his enjoyment of the reaction he would get, aka Bill Nolan style (at least when it comes to stirring the pot, there is no comparison in the fishing department). He could be laughing his tail off for the past three years with all of this stuff (I'm watching you Patrick, I understand now, I know your normal and have been doing all this for the pure commedy factor) He may actually be perfectly fine, have a job, whatever.

I'm not a therapist, if any of you are, please come out of the woodwork and say hello (or something).

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: