Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 10-23-2014, 10:56 AM   #1
rickhern

Looking for reps in RI/MA/CT

Hey Gang,

I represent Viridian Energy, a leading third party supplier of GREEN electricity. We have been operating in MA for 3 years and growth has been remarkable. We just announced that we will be entering RI on Jan. 15, 2015 and we are currently seeking reps to begin the training process. With Natgrid's rate's spiking, we have a tremendous competitive advantage. This is a 1099 position, no benefits, but an opportunity to create a growing passive residual income stream.

If you have any questions or know of anyone that might be a fit, please feel free to call me at 508-685-5969 or email me at rickhern13@yahoo.com.
rickhern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 11:09 AM   #2
Piscator

How can I switch from NatGrid to you guys? Looking at a ~33% increase here in Mass....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Piscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 03:08 PM   #3
rickhern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piscator View Post
How can I switch from NatGrid to you guys? Looking at a ~33% increase here in Mass....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
That is a little misleading. They are actually raising their supply rate almost 100% from current rate(8.28 to 16.18c/kw). We are at 11.99 fixed for 3 years. Go to viridian.com/rickhern and see top tab BECOME A CUSTOMER. I recommend 3Dom fixed. Call or email with any questions.

Thanks very much.

I will be at the Crowne Plaza at TF Green tonite from 7-9 if anyone would like to stop by and learn more.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:26 PM   #4
Fly Rod

If anyone has natural gas and thinking of replacing gas furnace(boiler) U may want to look into a natural gas energy cell furnace that will run your electricity even if electrical power in neighborhood goes out and U can also sell power back to the grid....

"When its not about money,it's all about money."...
Fly Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 12:54 PM   #5
rickhern

check this out

http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/...QkN/story.html
Old 12-12-2014, 12:47 PM   #6
rickhern

I could not be more excited about Viridian entering RI.

We had tremendous success in MA but we predict even better growth in RI for a number of reasons.

Here is what we know about RI:

There are 400,000 residential meters and less than 2% have chosen a third party supplier.
NationalGrid is raising it's rate from 7.879 to 12.225 effective 1/1/14.
Electricity rates are going to continue to rise for the next 3-5 years(see liveviridian.com/3dom)
Viridian is entering the market on January 12, 2015 with a 3 yr FIXED rate of 10.99, (10% less than Natgrid) with a backend rebate if Natgrid lowers its rate.

So, how easy should it be to educate 20 people about their right to choose a better(GREENer) energy product and save 10%? Exactly.

Now, here is the fun part for our associates.

Associate enrollment in RI is $99(Free Enrollment for current and former military personnel thru our HEROES program) up until we launch(it then goes back to the normal $299, still a fantastic fee to start you own business).

As part of our fast-start bonus, any new associate who enrolls 16 or more meters in the first 4 weeks earns a $600 bonus. In addition, Viridian is offering RI associates an opportunity to earn Money-For-Meters in January, an extra $20 per meter.

We also have our Directors Challenge. Any associate who becomes a Director(250 customers, small team, see attached Career Path) in the first 90 days after launch gets an additional $3,000 and the sponsoring associate gets a matching $1,500. Amazing!!

So let's take a look at the potential Bonus Income(not including residuals).

Let's say that you enroll 20 personal customers in your first month. This is simple - start lining them up NOW, we know what the rates are going to be. You would receive $600 fast start bonus and $400 Money-For-Meters for a total of $1,000. For many people, this will be done the day we go live.

But it gets better. Viridian has brilliantly chosen a Direct Sales(Multilevel Marketing, Relationship marketing) approach to customer acquisition. This allows us to operate extremely efficiently. We only pay when we acquire customers. No advertising fees. Some people will dismiss this as the old "Pyramid Scheme" which is unfortunate. While there are thousands of MLM's out there, most depend on getting customers to change their buying habits and purchase different goods or similar goods in a different fashion. The problem, as I see it, is that we are creatures of habit, and getting someone to change their buying habits is harder than pulling teeth. Many companies also require you to purchase and then resell the products or put people on autoship. In a challenging economy, these companies really struggle to retain customers.

But, no matter how bad the economy, what is the first bill that most people pay every month? Yes, ELECTRICITY! It is recession proof. And, there is no change to buying habits. The customer continues to pay the same bill to Natgrid(or whatever utility is serving them). If the power goes out, call the utility.

Ok, so let's say for the sake or argument that you know 5 people that would also like the opportunity to build a business, help others and make some great money. And let's say that those 5 become teammates and that they each bring in 5 teammates and that those teammates enroll 20 meters each in the first month. Congratulations!! You have become a Director(at minimum) and will receive a $3,000 bonus.You will have also earned another $1,000 + in upteam Mentor Bonuses. And, if any of your personally sponsored teammates make it to Director you get a matching $1,500. I expect that we will have RI associates that make $5,000 to $15,000 in there FIRST MONTH!

We have not even started talking about the reason that I came to Viridian - PASSIVE RESIDUAL INCOME! Once those accounts go ACTIVE, you will be paid every month when your customers pay their bills. I LOVE residual income!

I realize that this business is not for everyone. That's OK. If it is not for you, become a customer, save some money, make a difference to the environment and pass this along to your friends and colleagues that might be looking for something more.

One last thing. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, I advise all of my clients to have a home based business if for nothing more than the tremendous tax breaks that we get as business owners. Being able to deduct a portion of your phone, mileage, internet, etc... can turn into a substantial tax savings even if you don't make much money. So, if Viridian is not for you, find something that is.

Thanks for taking your time to read this and forward it along.

Viridianpresentation.info
Viridian.com/rickhern

Please feel free to call or email with any questions.

Last edited by rickhern; 12-12-2014 at 03:22 PM..