Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-25-2012, 07:12 AM   #1
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Liz Warren native american

Cant believe thsi hasnt been brought up earlier on this forum. This has been going on for months but now hit the Globe.
this is liberals at their best, work the system for their favor and then change the facts to match their story. This lady is a dweeb. WE dont need another professor running things.

Federal documents indicate Harvard repeatedly reported Elizabeth Warren as Native American - The Boston Globe

Please watch this video and wait for the Warrens response to the question. This is absurd! What a loser! How can people vote for her.
Elizabeth Warren stonewalling - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all
Old 05-25-2012, 08:00 AM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
Cant believe thsi hasnt been brought up earlier on this forum. This has been going on for months but now hit the Globe.
this is liberals at their best, work the system for their favor and then change the facts to match their story. This lady is a dweeb. WE dont need another professor running things.

Federal documents indicate Harvard repeatedly reported Elizabeth Warren as Native American - The Boston Globe

Please watch this video and wait for the Warrens response to the question. This is absurd! What a loser! How can people vote for her.
Elizabeth Warren stonewalling - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston
Some of the smarter folks on the right call her "Spreading Bull" and "Faux-cohantus".

Hey, remember when Hilary Clinton claimed that on a trip to Serbia or somewhere she had to DIVE! into a Hummer at the airport because of sniper fire on the runway? Video of her arrival showed that to be completely false, and her excuse was that her memory was blurred baceuse she was tired from the night before. This is our secretary of state, and she will be the nominee for president in 2016. How does a lie like that not ruin your career...how do you get people to take you seriouskly afetr something like that?
Old 05-25-2012, 08:22 AM   #3
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Jim, did you watch the video of her response to pretty straightforward questions? The reporter gave her the opportunity to lay the issue to rest - check out how she totally dodged.

Old 05-25-2012, 08:44 AM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Jim, did you watch the video of her response to pretty straightforward questions? The reporter gave her the opportunity to lay the issue to rest - check out how she totally dodged.

I did not watch the video, I can't watch streaming video here at work. I'll watch it when I get home. I can imagine the dodge...

And here in CT, my side gets clobbered by these people every single year. If she ran for Senate here in CT, not only would she win in a landslide, but she would also get 100% of the Native American vote. You see, in 2010 we elected a man to the US Senate (#^&#^&#^&#^& Blumenthal) who openly lied about serving in Vietnam on numerous occasions. His record clearly indicates that he never went anywhere near Vietnam, yet on numerous occasions he claimed that he did...
Old 05-25-2012, 08:50 AM   #5
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
.Anyway, she appears to be a wretched, dreadful woman.
I wouldnt go that far, to me, she is an educator. A harvard elite, believing the sheep need her to preach to them. Just like we have in the white house. She is applauded for her reform fight however no one questions whether her fight was succesful, just the fact that she fought. Brown is a leader, he knows how to get things done. In a crisis you would look to him, no one would go to Warren in a crisis. Brown as many times voted with the Dems and has truly represented himself as an independant.
Warren is going to say she fights for the Middle Class as she sits on committees and writes papers, Brown mows his own lawn.
Who are you going to believe?

Old 05-25-2012, 09:16 AM   #6
Duke41
got gas?

I really dont care for Fox News, however they have done a good job exposing her as a BIG FAT LIAR.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:23 AM   #7
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke41 View Post
I really dont care for Fox News, however they have done a good job exposing her as a BIG FAT LIAR.
the boston herald broke the story.
All Fox news has done is ask questions, its her reply thats damning.

Old 05-25-2012, 03:55 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:

Isaw the video. Nothing short of pathetic, absolutely pathetic. I stand by my characterization that she is a wrteched, dreadful woman. We need real, decisive leadership. Not liars and cowards and issue-dodgers...
Old 05-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #9
Raven

I love FOX news only because OBAMA hates Fox news
and they are not under his control....

they are tough to watch however because
of how much they have to DUMB everything down for the masses
whose attention span is considerably short lived.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:11 PM   #10
spence

I am a native american (Cherokee Tribe) with the paperwork to prove it. All my recipes shall therefore be certified as authentic.

-spence
Old 05-25-2012, 07:31 PM   #11
Piscator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I am a native american (Cherokee Tribe) with the paperwork to prove it. All my recipes shall therefore be certified as authentic.

-spence
"How"
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

"I know a taxidermy man back home. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him!"
Old 05-25-2012, 08:39 PM   #12
zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post

they are tough to watch however because
of how much they have to DUMB everything down for the masses
whose attention span is considerably short lived.
"how" true. That and most commentators on there say a bunch of crap that isn't really true, but many in those masses who are listening lack the gray matter to actually analyze multiple sources of information and form valid conclusions. They do get people riled up though.

No, no, no. we’re 30… 30, three zero.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:50 PM   #13
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piscator View Post
"How"
Tsaligis hiwonisgi ?
Old 05-25-2012, 08:53 PM   #14
Fly Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

-spence
Please no copy write infringements on your recipes...LOL
Old 05-31-2012, 10:14 AM   #15
PaulS

She just admitted that she told 2 schools she was native Amerian.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:22 PM   #16
striperman36
Old Guy

anyone know why Obama passed over her for CPA chair? Herald is saying because she was too fake for the fakers in DC.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:23 PM   #17
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

As a card carrying descendent of a (Great) Native American tribe - how do you feel when someone misappropriates their "heritage" for personal / political gain?

I used to shoot darts with a guy that was 1/16th (1/8th? IIRC?) Native American that went to BC Law almost full ride because of that and said he didn't know or care much for the heritage but would gladly cash it in.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: