Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-26-2022, 08:16 PM   #1
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Taking is as many as you . Zero

Just I am not the one being a douche .
Thinking manipulating humans and treating people like animals for political props is acceptable so I guess I am Guilty of compassion

If the have their hearing and they can’t stay . And get sent back so be it.. that’s the law
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Go ahead and admit it.
Not in my backyard but you think it’s ok to dump all over the country where you and those that think like you are not effected !

LETS GO BRANDON
Old 12-27-2022, 04:17 PM   #2
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Go ahead and admit it.
Not in my backyard but you think it’s ok to dump all over the country where you and those that think like you are not effected !
Mass get plenty of migrants sounds like you never heard of Springfield Fall River Worcester..

Yet You are the one screaming scared yelling not in my backyard not me .

I support treating people with dignity and respect .

So how you twist that into some how being un American
Old 12-27-2022, 04:43 PM   #3
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
[QUOTE=wdmso;1236722]Mass get plenty of migrants sounds like you never heard of Springfield Fall River Worcester..

You are making my point for me.
They dump them off in Springfield,Fall River, Worcester….
ALL #^&#^&#^&#^&HOLES !!!
A few bus loads gets shipped to the Vinyard and Baker sends the national guard to get them out !

LETS GO BRANDON
Old 12-27-2022, 04:53 PM   #4
PaulS

[QUOTE=Raider Ronnie;1236725]
Quote:
Mass get plenty of migrants sounds like you never heard of Springfield Fall River Worcester..

A few bus loads gets shipped to the Vinyard and Baker sends the national guard to get them out !
So your arguement (I think) is that whereever tx or fl decides to send them is where they need to stay? If they are dropped off in the freezing cold with no clothes other than what is on their back in Greenwich Ct they are supposed to be kept there? Dropped off in Wellesley Ma - they get apartments in Wellesely! Dropped off in Barrington RI - they get apartments in Barrington.

Old 12-27-2022, 05:41 PM   #5
wdmso

[QUOTE=Raider Ronnie;1236725]
Quote:

Classic the only place immigrants live are #^&#^&#^&#^&. Holes

Not a student of history are you. All those cities and many more have always been immigrant cities from Irish Italian Portuguese Puerto Rican Cuban Nigerian Vietnamese Afghan..

. Next you’ll suggest sending them to Block island . Then complain when they get relocated because there are no facilities to house them

What new lies will you tell in 2023.

First it was dominion voting machines and dead people, that couldn’t be proven. Then it was 2000 mules which was totally debunked.A touch of Maricopa county election hacking which was totally unproven. Then they blamed QR codes. Now it’s all about Twitter. I wonder what the election deniers and the invasion
Old 12-27-2022, 05:55 PM   #6
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

[QUOTE=wdmso;1236730]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post

Classic the only place immigrants live are #^&#^&#^&#^&. Holes

Not a student of history are you. All those cities and many more have always been immigrant cities from Irish Italian Portuguese Puerto Rican Cuban Nigerian Vietnamese Afghan..

. Next you’ll suggest sending them to Block island . Then complain when they get relocated because there are no facilities to house them

What new lies will you tell in 2023.

First it was dominion voting machines and dead people, that couldn’t be proven. Then it was 2000 mules which was totally debunked.A touch of Maricopa county election hacking which was totally unproven. Then they blamed QR codes. Now it’s all about Twitter. I wonder what the election deniers and the invasion
RR’s opinions shouldn’t surprise anyone, he is our resident super narcissist and Trump mini me.