Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-16-2022, 02:54 PM   #91
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
if you have trump credit for his accomplishments, you’d be encouraging his narcissism?

yes, Trump looks to you all the time to get his cues. you are single handedly keeping his arrogance in check. that’s how it works!

if trumps event doesn’t become a superspreader event, will you say so? or would you be afraid of how trump would respond to your admission? because we’re all
sure he’s keeping close tabs on you.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Well you’re certainly consistently concerned about my opinion of your orange god and apparently the rest of “we” are also.
Are there actually other concerned people or just the voices in your head🤷#^&♂️

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-16-2022, 03:33 PM   #92
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Well you’re certainly consistently concerned about my opinion of your orange god and apparently the rest of “we” are also.
Are there actually other concerned people or just the voices in your head🤷#^&♂️
nobody cares about anyone else’s opinions here. but it’s fun to point out your hypocrisy, and watch you try to spin it.
Old 01-16-2022, 03:43 PM   #93
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
nobody cares about anyone else’s opinions here. but it’s fun to point out your hypocrisy, and watch you try to spin it.
Just remember

One year ago today The impeachment trial of Donald Trump opened in the Senate.

Trump will forever be remembered as the only president who got impeached twice.
Lost the House, Senate and the Presidency and spent the rest of his life claiming he won.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-16-2022, 03:48 PM   #94
Jim in CT

Quote:
Just remember

One year ago today The impeachment trial of Donald Trump opened in the Senate.

Trump will forever be remembered as the only president who got impeached twice.
Lost the House, Senate and the Presidency and spent the rest of his life claiming he won.
i don’t disagree with any of that pete.

now, you remember. you give biden credit for stock market and jobs. you refuse to give trump credit for the same accomplishments.

how are the democrats doing in elections since Biden took office? Ask VA governor McAuliffe.

when obama left, he led to trump and republican majorities in the senate and house. after 8 years of obama, democrats held fewer elected offices than at any time
since Civil War reconstruction. not once did you blame obama. not once.

Trump, unfortunately, was the only human being on the planet who could have beaten Hilary in 2016. nobody else could have done it. then he was maybe the only human being who could’ve gotten clobbered by Biden. But Biden may very well lead to an historical
drubbing for dems in november. any honest person ( which excludes you) would say it looks like that’s coming.

4 years of trump was far preferable for conservatives, than 8 years of Hilary. Just what he did to SCOTUS alone was a miracle for conservatives compared to what Hilary would have done.

you’re acting like the gop has been routed. the senate is tied, and the dems have, what, a 4 seat advantage in the house? that’s nothing. and the gop has a majority of governorships and state legislatures.

If the gop has been kicked to the curb as thoroughly as you claim, why can’t the democrats pass build back better? or voting rights?

hispanics seem to be shifting to the rightt a little. not a good sign for democrats.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 01-16-2022 at 04:09 PM..
Old 01-16-2022, 04:12 PM   #95
Pete F.
Canceled

Boy, the voices in your head must be strong today.

Elect one Black President and the White Patriarchy prolapses and destroys the whole damn country.
Old 01-16-2022, 04:18 PM   #96
Jim in CT

Quote:
Boy, the voices in your head must be strong today.

Elect one Black President and the White Patriarchy prolapses and destroys the whole damn country.
so everyone who voted republican after 8 years of obama, is a racist. gotcha.

stick with that message pete. good for tent building.

ruined the country? sorry america liked trumps policies. generationally low unemployment, stock market records, no questionable wars, jihadists routed. oh my god the horror.

58% of americans, i think, told Gallup they were better off after 4 years of trump. that’s a record high in that poll, am all time record.

boy that must get under your skin.

Old 01-16-2022, 05:02 PM   #97
Pete F.
Canceled

Sure Jim, just like Virginia

Youngkin ran on letting people locally decide how their schools are run, and on week one he's strongarming a school district to try to kill its mask mandate.

This clown is everything we warned he would be.

Governor Youngkin on Arlington school system saying it will require masks, despite Youngkin’s order stating that schools can’t do that. He threatened to use state resources to force schools to comply - but we still don’t know what that means exactly.
Gonna call in the State Guard, line them up and rip their masks off?
Or reeducation for the education elites and the citizens who would dare oppose his orders?
Old 01-16-2022, 05:24 PM   #98
Jim in CT

Quote:
Sure Jim, just like Virginia

Youngkin ran on letting people locally decide how their schools are run, and on week one he's strongarming a school district to try to kill its mask mandate.

This clown is everything we warned he would be.

Governor Youngkin on Arlington school system saying it will require masks, despite Youngkin’s order stating that schools can’t do that. He threatened to use state resources to force schools to comply - but we still don’t know what that means exactly.
Gonna call in the State Guard, line them up and rip their masks off?
Or reeducation for the education elites and the citizens who would dare oppose his orders?
“letting people
decide locally how schools are run.”

he ran on letting people ( who pay for the schools) have a say. MacAluffe said they shouldn’t have a say. they told him to go
kick rocks.

you make me really, really look forward to november.
Old 01-17-2022, 05:44 AM   #99
Pete F.
Canceled

AP "For now, virtually none of the groups that fueled Biden’s 2020 victory are happy."

latest poll today: Biden gets 83% job approval from Dems

it’s just easier to make stuff up, I guess

comical: after 5 yr of worshipful Trump Voter stories, the only Biden Voter stories we get are abt how they don’t like him. (spoiler: they do)

And aside from Biden's 83% Dem. approval, people aren't happy because the REPUBLICANS + Manchin/Sinema are blocking everything.
And we're in year 3 of a pandemic where it's mostly REPUBLICANS who refuse masking/vaxxing thus prolonging this hell. It's not Biden we're angry with.
Old 01-17-2022, 07:49 AM   #100
Jim in CT

Quote:
AP "For now, virtually none of the groups that fueled Biden’s 2020 victory are happy."

latest poll today: Biden gets 83% job approval from Dems

it’s just easier to make stuff up, I guess

comical: after 5 yr of worshipful Trump Voter stories, the only Biden Voter stories we get are abt how they don’t like him. (spoiler: they do)

And aside from Biden's 83% Dem. approval, people aren't happy because the REPUBLICANS + Manchin/Sinema are blocking everything.
And we're in year 3 of a pandemic where it's mostly REPUBLICANS who refuse masking/vaxxing thus prolonging this hell. It's not Biden we're angry with.
“it’s just easier to make stuff up”

oh, i’m making it up that the pills look bad for the. idea and the democrats.

You caught me!

“Biden at 83% approval from democrats…”

how come you don’t say where he’s at with independents?

answer - you simply cannot admit anything that doesn’t help your side. must be exhausting at any time, especially so these days.

did anyone ask you how Biden is polling with democrats? if only democrats were allowed to vote, his polling among democrats would
matter. I’d wager Terry McAuliffe was polling great among democrats too. how’d that work out for him?

Last edited by Jim in CT; 01-17-2022 at 07:56 AM..
Old 01-17-2022, 08:47 AM   #101
scottw

Quote:

Biden 83%

^^^^^Google this and see what comes up....
Old 01-17-2022, 09:44 AM   #102
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
^^^^^Google this and see what comes up....
83% cognitive decline?
Old 01-17-2022, 11:50 AM   #103
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
“letting people
decide locally how schools are run.”

he ran on letting people ( who pay for the schools) have a say. MacAluffe said they shouldn’t have a say. they told him to go
kick rocks.

you make me really, really look forward to november.
Want to talk about hypocrisy

Every reporter that interviews GlennYoungkin needs to ask him his position on Georgetown Prep’s mandatory mask and vaccine mandates since that’s where his kids go in DC and he’s never said a peep about it. He’s cool with our kids getting sick for his MAGA points…just not his.

Lets Go Darwin