Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2017, 09:26 AM   #1
wdmso

So it has started

President Donald Trump has accused the media of dishonesty over the number of people attending his inauguration.

Mr Trump's press secretary said it had been "the largest audience to ever see an inauguration"

He said the new US administration would hold the media accountable.

Visiting the Central Intelligence Agency headquarters in Langley, Virginia, Trump said that one network had estimated a turnout of 250,000 at the National Mall.

WOW I see this the day I get back from Mexico With all the other "Carnage " He see in this US. he and his people are worried about crowd size ? Pictures dont lie ... and he complained to the CIA as well He is the POTUS no matter how many people showed or did not show to his Inauguration

He is nationalistic , Isolationist, narcissistic and has authoritarian tendencies .. you just dont know which one your going to get on a what day this just re enforces what I see and its only day 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	a17.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	63784