Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-28-2020, 04:56 PM   #1
Pete F.
Canceled

The Stable Genius shows off

Floridaman thinks Belgium is a city, albeit a pretty one.

Floridaman seems to think Paris is in Germany. (It kind of was for a few years in the 1940s, I guess.)
Man shot inside Paris police station. Just announced that terror threat is at highest level. Germany is a total mess-big crime. GET SMART!

Floridaman thinks there are countries on this planet called “Nipple” and “Button.” (Do NOT, under any circumstances, ask him to point them out. PLEASE.)

Oh, wait. A small correction. Floridaman thought Nipple and Button were in India, not separate countries. My bad—we all make mistakes. Sorry.

Floridaman didn’t understand that when it’s the afternoon in Washington, it’s the middle of the night in Tokyo.

In a meeting with leaders from the Baltic states, Floridaman thought he was talking to people from the Balkans. (No, seriously. This created quite a stir in diplomatic circles.)

I have to say that really is my personal favorite. Floridaman is there trashing the presidents of Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia for the breakup Yugoslavia, and they’re like, WTF. And then it dawns on them—Balkans, Baltics ... buffoon.

Don’t forget that beautiful border wall Floridaman is building between Colorado and Mexico.

Floridaman once bombed Syria but thought he bombed Iraq.

Floridaman once got a call from the president of South Korea, but then told hundreds of journalists that he’d gotten a call from the leader of North Korea.

“After I had won, everybody was calling me from all over the world. I never knew we had so many countries.”

Floridaman once told the prime minister of India, “It’s not like you’ve got China on your border.” (India has a 2,520-mile border with China.)

When Gordon Sondland called Floridaman on July 26 and said he was in Kyiv, Floridaman had to ask whether Sondland was in Ukraine, according to the testimony of embassy staffer David Holmes.

National-security officials once showed Floridaman a map of Korea. What he saw stunned him: He had no idea Seoul was so close (15 mi) to the DMZ, well within the range of KPA-GF artillery.

He asked, “Why is Seoul so close to the North Korean border?”

And then, referring to the 10 million inhabitants of South Korea’s capital, he said, “They have to move!”

In 2018, Floridaman didn’t know the difference between England and the United Kingdom, our closest ally.

And in 2019, Floridaman remained blissfully ignorant, and confused about, the distinction between England and the UK. He seems to think that England changed its name. Maybe a branding thing. Who knows.

Floridaman had to be told in 2018 that Ireland isn’t part of the U.K. ... yet made the mistake again in 2019.

And just a few days ago, Floridaman earned global mockery when he met with the president of Iraqi Kurdistan but thought he was talking to someone from Syria.

What me worry?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-28-2020, 08:10 PM   #2
Sea Dangles

He is clearly the greatest president of our lifetime.
🇺🇸
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 01-28-2020, 08:50 PM   #3
Pete F.
Canceled

It’s like the tale about Pompeo, after he didn’t think the reporter could find Ukraine on a map, “he’s used to briefing Trump”
Old 01-28-2020, 10:13 PM   #4
Sea Dangles

🍔
It’s like a nothing burger
Old 01-29-2020, 07:00 AM   #5
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Pete.
You need to start flying around in a helicopter
Old 01-29-2020, 08:08 AM   #6
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Pete.
Another new low for this forum.
Old 01-29-2020, 08:11 AM   #7
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Pete.
Careful Ronnie, the pussy police will give you a citation.
🙀🙀🙀

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-29-2020, 08:46 AM   #8
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Another new low for this forum.
Actually, this was....but you let this one slide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
You're in the wrong thread, so tell me did you work hard to be this much of a moron, or are you the product of a combination of enthusiastic inbreeding and a mother who spent her pregnancy huffing paint thinner while servicing her other clients in a truckstop bathroom?

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 01-29-2020, 08:58 AM   #9
Sea Dangles

Differing standards are the new snowflake normal
Old 01-29-2020, 09:02 AM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post

the annoying buzz of an insect, that’s all that was. Also a clear sign that I won the debate.

If you recall, he went after your kids once, too. Classy. But a clear sign of pathetic frustration, from one too small to admit that the other side could ever have a valid point once in awhile.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 01-29-2020 at 09:07 AM..
Old 01-29-2020, 09:24 AM   #11
PaulS

Quote:

No, He and SD consistently reach as low as possible. Jim insults everyone constantly also.
Old 01-29-2020, 09:32 AM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
No, He and SD consistently reach as low as possible. Jim insults everyone constantly also.
(1) how many times have you insulted me, Paul? But somehow it’s always ok when you do it.

(2) I insult people in response to them insulting others. if you can point to where i’ve directly gone after someone’s children or parents, i apologize. But i’d bet everything i have that i’ve never done it.
Old 01-29-2020, 09:33 AM   #13
Sea Dangles

Don’t tempt me to reach as low as possible Paul. Let’s keep it fun and respectful. I will refrain from referring to your Mom as a truck stop employee. I feel that we should all try to be accountable for our words. I love the passion you display but you sure have different rules for different parties. If I had written that about your Mom then I would expect you to defend her.
Old 01-29-2020, 09:42 AM   #14
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
(1) how many times have you insulted me, Paul? But somehow it’s always ok when you do it. Show me one post where I insulted you w/o you whining about Liberals?

(2) I insult people in response to them insulting others. if you can point to where i’ve directly gone after someone’s children or parents, i apologize. But i’d bet everything i have that i’ve never done it.
But, I will state you never insulted someone's children/spouse (like SD) but you constantly insult liberals for no reason other to throw an insult out.
Old 01-29-2020, 09:44 AM   #15
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Don’t tempt me to reach as low as possible Paul. Let’s keep it fun and respectful. I will refrain from referring to your Mom as a truck stop employee. I feel that we should all try to be accountable for our words. I love the passion you display but you sure have different rules for different parties. If I had written that about your Mom then I would expect you to defend her.
Go ahead and reach as low as possible. Do you think you have any moral standing here based on your track record?
Old 01-29-2020, 09:55 AM   #16
Sea Dangles

I answer to only one Paul. Good luck on your confusing journey.
Old 01-29-2020, 10:24 AM   #17
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Your going to keep it respectful, I must have clicked can alternate universe SB site, where respect and decency is the norm, I will wake up soon I know this must be a dream. Only in a dream is SD respectful.
Old 01-29-2020, 10:29 AM   #18
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Your going to keep it respectful, I must have clicked can alternate universe SB site, where respect and decency is the norm, I will wake up soon I know this must be a dream. Only in a dream is SD respectful.
I am sure PaulS is happy that you chose to respond for him.
I suggest you stick to kool aid and boot licking.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-29-2020, 10:33 AM   #19
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Boy that is almost respectful I’m proud you are attempting a New Years resolution.
Old 01-29-2020, 10:36 AM   #20
scottw

Quote:
Everybody drink. 2X
Old 01-29-2020, 11:22 AM   #21
Jim in CT

Quote:
But, I will state you never insulted someone's children/spouse (like SD) but you constantly insult liberals for no reason other to throw an insult out.
you’ve called me angry god knows how many times. it’s what intellectual wimps do when (1) they can’t respond to the case you’ve made, and (2) can’t admit you might have a point.

Paul, i also like jousting with you most of the time, but your differing rules depending on party are becoming much more glaring. Be a bit less like Pete and a bit more like ririckhound.

I dont believe i insult specific people here for no reason. i do it when i have a terrific reason.

You desperately try to make me out to be a blind conservative partisan. it’s not close to true. but you play that card anyway. there have been plenty of posts here where i’ve sided with liberals, i have been in the exact opposite side of issues with Scott and detbuch and SD. but i can disagree with them respectfully. you guys make it very tough.

when pete says it was ok for obama to our kids in cages but a crime against humanity when Trump does it ( based solely on the basis that trump does it more often), rational conversation isn’t possible.

when you deny any rational inference that Hunters job could be related to who his dad was, rational conversation is difficult.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 01-29-2020 at 11:28 AM..
Old 01-29-2020, 11:26 AM   #22
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the annoying buzz of an insect, that’s all that was. Also a clear sign that I won the debate.

If you recall, he went after your kids once, too. Classy. But a clear sign of pathetic frustration, from one too small to admit that the other side could ever have a valid point once in awhile.
You poor victim, if you think you can bitchslap me, come stand in front of me and say it.

I ridiculed TDF after he used a picture of some people to insult.
Satire is not a one way street.

As I have said many times, Floridaman already gives himself far more credit than he is due. He's not getting any from me.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-29-2020, 11:45 AM   #23
Jim in CT

Pete, I read your post a couple more times. For the record, my 82 year-old mother never gave blow jobs at a truck stop as far as i know. She’s from European jewish stock ( maiden name Greenspun), her family had as much fun in the 1930s as you can imagine. determined that her children would have the exact opposite experience, she’s been with my dad for 58 years, she stayed home with me and my 4 brothers making sure we had the warmest, closest, most magical childhood any kids ever had. She spent every waking moment in the yard playing sports with us. She has survived growing up without either parent, breast cancer, and a stroke. She lives a mile away from me, and despite her age she literally never gets tired of playing with my 3 boys and making them feel as loved as she made us feel. Put it this way, I despise my home state about as much as possible, but living a mile from her makes it worth while.

She also taught me to think, and not to answer every single question by pasting 10,000 words written by someone else.

if you want to discuss her further, id suggest we do it in person. it will be extremely therapeutic for one of us.

that post revealed more about you than i could ever attempt to reveal by responding to you or engaging with you here.

You’re an intellectual midget, a pathetic internet tough guy.
Old 01-29-2020, 11:49 AM   #24
Sea Dangles

Good post
Old 01-29-2020, 11:49 AM   #25
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
You poor victim, if you think you can bitchslap me, come stand in front of me and say it.

I ridiculed TDF after he used a picture of some people to insult.
Satire is not a one way street.

As I have said many times, Floridaman already gives himself far more credit than he is due. He's not getting an

you get bitch slapped here constantly by everyone.

you didn’t ridicule TDF, you went after his kids. that speaks for
itself.

Victim? you think i feel
like a victim? Do you seriously think anyone believes you got the best of me here?

Ironically, you acted just like Trump would have. Roll that around your noodle.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 01-29-2020 at 11:55 AM..
Old 01-29-2020, 11:51 AM   #26
Jim in CT

Quote:
Good post
thank you. feels good to swat the insect sometimes. it’s boringly easy, but feels good occasionally.
Old 01-29-2020, 12:49 PM   #27
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Nobody here ever reached that low. Nobody. He basically referred to someone’s mother as a pregnant, drugged out whore. If he said that in person he should have been shown the floor. Pretty disgusting if you ask me.

But you agree with him on politics so it’s A-Ok.

You disagree with SD and Jim on politics, so you call them out almost immediately for insults that pale in comparison

Next time you throw out the word hypocrite, remember this thread.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 01-29-2020, 01:02 PM   #28
Jim in CT

Quote:
Nobody here ever reached that low. Nobody. He basically referred to someone’s mother as a pregnant, drugged out whore. If he said that in person he should have been shown the floor. Pretty disgusting if you ask me.

But you agree with him on politics so it’s A-Ok.

You disagree with SD and Jim on politics, so you call them out almost immediately for insults that pale in comparison

Next time you throw out the word hypocrite, remember this thread.

I appreciate that, but it’s ok. his post obviously says nothing about my mom, and obviously says everything about him.

Thanks TDF, really.
Old 01-29-2020, 01:05 PM   #29
PaulS

Quote:
I did go to the gym. But regardless of who responds - I think you are a vile person.
Old 01-29-2020, 01:08 PM   #30
Jim in CT

Quote:
I did go to the gym. But regardless of who responds - I think you are a vile person.
but not pete....because of political similarities. right?