Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2022, 01:59 PM   #1
detbuch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 7,485
Identitary solution to "racism."

Now that we have identified White Supremacy as the greatest threat to democracy, what do we do about it?

Since it is understood that when we speak of racism, obviously--White Supremacy and all--we are talking about white racists. Now, while it might be beneficial to the world at large to simply remove whites from planet earth, that--especially considering how much power and artillery whites now have at their disposal--might, at this time, cause the death and suffering of too many non-whites.

I would suggest, therefor, that we have progressed far enough as a society to resort to another strategy--we have come to realize that we are inherently endowed with the power to transform ourselves from the prison of so-called "nature" into something of our own making that can satisfy our own personal desire.

So whites, who suffer from a traumatic white discomfort, can not only feel the oppression they have perpetrated on blacks, they can, more importantly, feel black. They can identify as black.

And they can probably find cosmetic remedies to divest themselves of their albino coloring and become whatever shade of darkness they feel would atone for the damage they have inflicted on that darkness. The federal government might even invest whatever money is required to create surgical or medical procedures which can rewire biological factors such as consistency or shape of hair. And fund free on demand plastic surgeries for such things as size and shape of noses and other important appendages.

Now, some whites, obviously will resist such actually beneficially life transforming ideas and procedures (probably due to ignorance, or sheer stupidity) and not appreciate the actual necessity of solving our racial problem.

We are at an existential inflection point that can decide whether we can survive as a united nation, or break up into warring racial identities. This is more threatening to our existence than Covid. This requires measures as strict, or even more stringent, than what we have done to fight the pandemic.

It would be good, if at a minimum, whites who resist re-identifying themselves should be quarantined until they comply. And, of course, even more severe strategies could be necessary to mitigate and eventually eradicate this viral problem of whiteness.
detbuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 03:18 PM   #2
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator
iTrader: (0)
 
The Dad Fisherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Georgetown MA
Posts: 17,821
Rachel Dolezial must feel vindicated
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
The Dad Fisherman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 04:35 PM   #3
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 7,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Now that we have identified White Supremacy as the greatest threat to democracy, what do we do about it?

Since it is understood that when we speak of racism, obviously--White Supremacy and all--we are talking about white racists. Now, while it might be beneficial to the world at large to simply remove whites from planet earth, that--especially considering how much power and artillery whites now have at their disposal--might, at this time, cause the death and suffering of too many non-whites.

I would suggest, therefor, that we have progressed far enough as a society to resort to another strategy--we have come to realize that we are inherently endowed with the power to transform ourselves from the prison of so-called "nature" into something of our own making that can satisfy our own personal desire.

So whites, who suffer from a traumatic white discomfort, can not only feel the oppression they have perpetrated on blacks, they can, more importantly, feel black. They can identify as black.

And they can probably find cosmetic remedies to divest themselves of their albino coloring and become whatever shade of darkness they feel would atone for the damage they have inflicted on that darkness. The federal government might even invest whatever money is required to create surgical or medical procedures which can rewire biological factors such as consistency or shape of hair. And fund free on demand plastic surgeries for such things as size and shape of noses and other important appendages.

Now, some whites, obviously will resist such actually beneficially life transforming ideas and procedures (probably due to ignorance, or sheer stupidity) and not appreciate the actual necessity of solving our racial problem.

We are at an existential inflection point that can decide whether we can survive as a united nation, or break up into warring racial identities. This is more threatening to our existence than Covid. This requires measures as strict, or even more stringent, than what we have done to fight the pandemic.

It would be good, if at a minimum, whites who resist re-identifying themselves should be quarantined until they comply. And, of course, even more severe strategies could be necessary to mitigate and eventually eradicate this viral problem of whiteness.
Like I said comical thanks.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 04:47 PM   #4
detbuch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 7,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Like I said comical thanks.
Glad to be of service. I like to please all kinds of people. Even you.
detbuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 04:53 PM   #5
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Like I said comical thanks.
getting bitter and mean in your old age
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 06:04 PM   #6
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 7,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
getting bitter and mean in your old age
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Not one bit Jim, Im enjoying my life, even with Covid. This forum is a joke and thats how I view it, nobody wins if everyone is right, is a comical place to visit thats all.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 02:48 AM   #7
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Not one bit Jim, I’m enjoying my life, even with Covid. This forum is a joke and that’s how I view it, nobody wins if everyone is right, is a comical place to visit that’s all.
the joke is only if you think this should or will be anything more than a joke...if you think it will/should be a meaningful discussion that will lead to somehow solving world problems you are an idiot....that you insist on constantly reminding everyone that you only pop in occasionally to insult and then explain how you are above all of the insults is simply a reflection on your lack of self-awareness....stop by anytime

you are like the guy that shows up unannounced at dinner, stays and eats the food... then complains and that the food was awful and laughs and announces that you only stopped by for the lousy food.....
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 04:30 AM   #8
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 11,393
As opposed to the rest of us who would be participating in the food .fight
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Pete F. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 07:39 AM   #9
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 7,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
the joke is only if you think this should or will be anything more than a joke...if you think it will/should be a meaningful discussion that will lead to somehow solving world problems you are an idiot....that you insist on constantly reminding everyone that you only pop in occasionally to insult and then explain how you are above all of the insults is simply a reflection on your lack of self-awareness....stop by anytime

you are like the guy that shows up unannounced at dinner, stays and eats the food... then complains and that the food was awful and laughs and announces that you only stopped by for the lousy food.....
Crap Im going to need therapy after that snarky retort, but thanks for my morning chuckle, carry on with your circular necver ending circle jerk.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 07:46 AM   #10
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Crap Im going to need therapy after that snarky retort, but thanks for my morning chuckle, carry on with your circular necver ending circle jerk.
when he posts anything, the lefties here are all over him. always. which is fine.

hows that a circle jerk,,exactly?

maybe youre just one of those older guys who feels young by using gross slang, even when you use it incorrectly?

for someone who claims this is useless and stupid ( which it likely is sadly) you like to contribute your share of useless stupidity. and still
somehow claim to be above it all. must be nice to have your cake and eat it too.


Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com