Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 07-26-2016, 12:15 PM   #1
FishermanTim

flash mob robs Roslindale quickie-mart

Fox 25 news has story about a flash mob rushing into a Roslindale convenience store in a gas station and doing a grab and dash theft.

What the media WON'T say, and what I think is really poignant is that it was a mob of BLACK people (sorry but "kids" would only let the libs say "they were just being kids") that ROBBED a store run by WHITE people.

Where is the outrage? Where is the condemnation of people breaking the law? Where is the "so-called" EQUALITY we hear about when they say ANYTHING about black people?

Apparently the colors needed to be reversed in order to gain any media notoriety, right?

What if the store owner had been threatened and responded with deadly force? Would that bring it to the media forefront?

Maybe it must have been the summer heat, and they all wanted a cold drink and couldn't afford them because they didn't have any money, because camera phones, top-of-the-line sneakers and handguns cost money, and they just didn't have enough.

Of course it would really be a howl if these mental giants were to try that stunt again, and end up getting their heads caved in.
Of course that would only spark another "black lives matter" riot-fest...

I am a legend in my own mind!
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 05:43 PM   #2
basswipe

Quote:
Of course that would only spark another "black lies matter" riot-fest...
Fixed it."HANDS UP!"

Spent many a weekend in Roslindale as a child visiting grandparents, aunts/uncles.We had so much fun then and now its nothing but a crime ridden #^&#^&#^&#^&hole.
basswipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 05:38 AM   #3
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
I agree....we can't call the kettle black I guess!

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 11:22 AM   #4
FishermanTim

What I thought was ironically absurd was that these turds were pretty much ALL CAUGHT ON VIDEO!

The news broadcast made the video blurry/foggy to "protect the identity" of the thieves...WTF!!!!

They should show the real video, the REAL CLEAR video and maybe let these delinquents know that they WILL be caught, or at least punished by their parents and then turned in!

(Of course that's if the parents are honest hard working people...)

I am a legend in my own mind!
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 11:55 AM   #5
Rockport24
President - S-B Chapter - Kelly Clarkson Fan Club

I'll tell ya what, some leaders in their community are starting to call them out. I heard a soundbite the other day of an African American clergyman say "We can't say blacks lives matter if we kill each other in the streets" THAT is the issue that really needs to be addressed...

It seems to be working, albeit slowly. They got the savages who killed a kid in front of his school in Boston in broad daylight because people in the community stepped up.
Rockport24 is offline   Reply With Quote