Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2019, 12:46 PM   #61
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 6,854
Breitbart was all over it also.
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 02:24 PM   #62
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 6,854
So Brietbart and Fox jumped the gun on this. I thought Jim would have been all over this.
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:05 PM   #63
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I heard on Fox that she even hired her boyfriend
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
you just wrecked my day....
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:12 PM   #64
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
So Brietbart and Fox jumped the gun on this. I thought Jim would have been all over this.
I criticize Fox regularly, for their partisanship and hypocrisy. Yes, you really have me on the ropes.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:18 PM   #65
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 6,854
It shows your pettiness because you start another threat today about the far left media I believe is the word you used and Fox News and Breitbart were all over this and got it totally wrong. Is it because we rightfully expect less out of these two? Probably so since they've been caught lying so many times before. The reason people on the left here didn't start a another threat about it is cuz we are not as petty as the people on the right
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:34 PM   #66
detbuch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
It shows your pettiness because you start another threat today about the far left media I believe is the word you used and Fox News and Breitbart were all over this and got it totally wrong. Is it because we rightfully expect less out of these two? Probably so since they've been caught lying so many times before. The reason people on the left here didn't start a another threat about it is cuz we are not as petty as the people on the right
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Are you admitting that you are on the left?
detbuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:53 PM   #67
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
It shows your pettiness because you start another threat today about the far left media I believe is the word you used and Fox News and Breitbart were all over this and got it totally wrong. Is it because we rightfully expect less out of these two? Probably so since they've been caught lying so many times before. The reason people on the left here didn't start a another threat about it is cuz we are not as petty as the people on the right
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
it is wrong to start threats
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 12:47 PM   #68
FishermanTim
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
FishermanTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Hyde Park, MA
Posts: 4,104
Saying that she's a genius is like saying the guy that ran that "Heaven's Gate" cult was a true visionary with a great plan!

I am a legend in my own mind!
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 03:48 PM   #69
Pete F.
Master tråd morder
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 4,222
"AOC: Did the president ever provide inflated assets to an insurance company?

Cohen: Yes.

AOC: Who else knows that the president did this?

Cohen: Allen Weisselberg (chief financial officer of the Trump Organization), Ron Lieberman (its executive vice president), and Matthew Calamari (its chief operating officer).

AOC: ... Do you think we need to review his financial statements and his tax returns in order to compare them?

Cohen: Yes. And you'd find it at the Trump Org.

AOC: ... The president may have improperly deflated the value of his assets to avoid paying taxes. … Would it help for the committee to obtain federal and state tax returns?

Cohen: I believe so."

Quicker than preparing an instant dessert, Ocasio-Cortez established the House Oversight and Reform Committee's right and the necessity to subpoena Trump's tax filings with the federal government, various states, and municipalities. It is very likely these will reveal documentary proof of tax fraud, insurance fraud, bank fraud, money laundering, and other financial crimes.

Before you further the fallacy that Deranged Donald committed no collusion or obstruction or nothing, you owe it to your children to at least read the Executive Summaries of the Mueller Report.
https://www.lawfareblog.com/full-tex...tive-summaries
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 04:55 PM   #70
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 18,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Quicker than preparing an instant dessert, Ocasio-Cortez established the House Oversight and Reform Committee's right and the necessity to subpoena Trump's tax filings with the federal government, various states, and municipalities. It is very likely these will reveal documentary proof of tax fraud, insurance fraud, bank fraud, money laundering, and other financial crimes.
You don't get it, crimes that we already know about don't count.
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 07:09 PM   #71
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator
iTrader: (0)
 
The Dad Fisherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Georgetown MA
Posts: 16,588
AOC: oooh Squirrel
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 07:27 PM   #72
Sea Dangles
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Sea Dangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 5,872
One sexy girl
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Sea Dangles is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com