Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 06-25-2011, 11:15 AM   #1
spence

NY Legalizes ...

NY gay marriages can begin as early as end of July - Yahoo! News

What's next, dope?

Ron Paul, Barney Frank: Legalize marijuana - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

-spence
Old 06-25-2011, 12:21 PM   #2
basswipe

What gays do is their own business.Legal or not I don't care either way.

Don't smoke dope anymore,but if done correctly legalization could be an insane source of revenue so I would support it only if done right.
Old 06-25-2011, 01:03 PM   #3
Saltheart

I agree about the gay marriage thing. Whatever they want to do has nothing to do with me so why should I care? As far as the legal implications go , I think about the stories when the gays have been together as "partners" for like 10 years then one gets sick and the other cannot even go in and sit with them at critical times whereas a wife could.

I have always had the belief that if they leave me alone , I'll leave them alone.

Dope? Nothing in this world is more dangerous than a depressed guy with a bottle of Tequila who has access to a car. At least the pot heads just chow down a dozen donuts and then fall asleep watching TV. The Tequila guy goes out full of rocket fuel to take on the cold cruel world. Which is more dangerous??

Saltheart
Custom Crafted Rods by Saltheart