Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2014, 07:53 PM   #11
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Hmmm. Let's see....Oh yes! Obama told the world this guy was responsible for what happened in Benghazi, and simultaneously invited every Islamic nutjob to take a shot at him. What do you call that, high-quality representation? Is that Obama's idea of serving this guy?
So did Bush invite "every Islamic nutjob to take a shot" at the serviceman who shot the Koran? One example of many...

Quote:
Oh. So you're saying Bush was weak on American exceptionalism, and apologized to jihadists? I thought he was a war-hawk? Can't have it both ways...I love it. Spence says Bush was soft with Muslims...
Actually, it's you that can't have it both ways.

Quote:
Obama blamed the guy for the uprising. The uprising led to the deaths. If A caused B, and B caused C, ...am I going too fast?
Obama didn't blame the guy for the uprising, he simply said he doesn't represent the beliefs of America.

And Obama was right. The video producer doesn't represent the beliefs of the vast majority of Americans.

Quote:
Most sociologists say that 1% or 2% of Muslims worldwide support jihadists. There's what, 1.5 billion Muslims in the world? Borrow a calculator, do the math. Sorry if that fact doesn't suit your insipid agenda, but it's a fact nonetheless. If you have other facts (such as claiming that gun ownership in Canada isn't all that high, or the Hilary really did get shot at), well, we are all ears...please enlighten me...
If you want to equate a 1% or 2% of Muslims worldwide supporting jihadists with "millions and millions of Muslims resort (ing) to barbaric violence" then you probably don't understand jihad.

As for gun ownership in Canada, the stats speak for themselves.

-spence