Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-30-2019, 10:06 AM   #1
Pete F.
Canceled

Republicans on Trump

Just for you Dangles

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 05-30-2019, 01:01 PM   #2
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

That assessment is too clear and honest, even better go look for Lindsey Graham’s videos on impeachment during Clinton and now look at him sitting silently by watching far worse criminal behavior. Hypocrisy at its finest!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 05-30-2019, 01:11 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
That assessment is too clear and honest, even better go look for Lindsey Graham’s videos on impeachment during Clinton and now look at him sitting silently by watching far worse criminal behavior. Hypocrisy at its finest!
Clinton lied under oath, proven by DNA. Come on.
Old 05-30-2019, 01:20 PM   #4
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Ten+ clear cases of obstruction and it continues even now, come on!
Old 05-30-2019, 01:48 PM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Ten+ clear cases of obstruction and it continues even now, come on!
mueller didn’t say it was clear. Jesus, anything to get rid of the guy who annihilated them.

There’s an election in a year. that’s the remedy if you cannot stand the guy.
Old 05-30-2019, 01:56 PM   #6
scottw

bah...hah....hah...she's spreading inspiration

Speaking to graduates of Hunter College in New York City, Hillary Clinton address school president Jennifer Raab.

“Madame President — that has a nice ring to it,” she said as the crowd at Madison Square Garden responded positively.

Not long after, she set her sights on the man who defeated her in 2016.

“There may not be tanks in our streets, but make no mistake, we are witnessing an assault on the rule of law and the foundations of our democracy,” she said as graduates looked bored, with some staring at the floor while others perused the the rafters.

“Just today, before this graduation ceremony started, we heard from the special counsel, Robert Mueller, who said there were multiple systemic efforts to interfere in our election, and that allegation deserves the attention of every American,” Clinton said.

“But what we’ve seen from the administration is the complete refusal to condemn a foreign power who attacked our democracy or to take even the most basic steps to protect our voting systems for the future,” she claimed. “Despite the fact that all the professionals who study this say more attacks are coming,” she continued as a woman in the front row looked at her watch.

“And it’s so clear that there is a real challenge to get to the root of that problem. In fact, it seems clear, it seems absolutely clear we’ve got to deal with what has been investigated and reported,” she said.

A graduate yawned as Clinton continued, “It can be tempting to read the news and throw your hands up and conclude nothing matters, nothing will change so why even bother. But it does really, really matter. And this is no time for apathy. Instead, it should be a time for action,” she told the graduates who looked like they could care less.
Old 05-30-2019, 05:29 PM   #7
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I am sure it is fascinating,thanks for sharing.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN