Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 09-12-2016, 07:01 PM   #31
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
This is the most I have ever seen republicans concerned with woman's health.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Lol , yes but not with saving a life this time 😬
Old 09-12-2016, 09:45 PM   #32
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Did you see how much play that creepfest Rudy has gotten the past few weeks on this topic?
You're one of Hillary's deplorables.
Old 09-13-2016, 07:39 AM   #33
Jim in CT

I didn't watch any of the news this weekend, just got caught up. Do I have this right???

(1) she was diagnosed with pneumonia
(2) she had coughing fits at an event, and even though they knew she had pneumonia, they said it was allergies
(3) at the 9/11 memorial service, she was shaking hands with people and embracing little kids, exposing them to pneumonia
(4) she got dizzy at the event, and even though they knew she had pneumonia, they said she overheated
(5) when they were told it was 81 degrees out, they admitted she had pneumonia

Is that about right?

My God, her first instincts are always to lie, even when the truth will suffice. She is in George Costanza territory here.

Why not just say she had pneumonia, and take 2 days off?
Old 09-13-2016, 07:43 AM   #34
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I didn't watch any of the news this weekend, just got caught up. Do I have this right???

(2) she had coughing fits at an event, and even though they knew she had pneumonia, they said it was allergies
(3) at the 9/11 memorial service, she was shaking hands with people and embracing little kids, exposing them to pneumonia
(4) she got dizzy at the event, and even though they knew she had pneumonia, they said she overheated

Is that about right?

My God, her first instincts are always to lie, even when the truth will suffice. She is in George Costanza territory here.

Don't forget a concussion which resulted in her not being able to recall much during an FBI interview .
Does anybody think it's strange, that when she left Chelsea's apartment after her miraculous recovery , there wasn't any secret service personnel anywhere near her and an 11-year-old girl just happen to be there to run up and give a her a hug . It was surreal
Old 09-13-2016, 07:49 AM   #35
Jim in CT

Quote:
You're an actuary and yet you can't do basic math?
He isn't polling at about 45%? She said half of that 45%, are deeply inferior beings. Compared to her and her pal Babs.

Spence, when you claim the Massachusetts economy is healthy by looking at the left side of the balance sheet (assets) and ignoring the right side (liabilities), and then ignoring me when I pointed that out and hiding under your bed until that thread closed, you're in no position to cast aspersions at my quantitative skills. Or any other kind of logic.

I feel that an unborn baby's life is more important than a mother's temporary comfort (not more important than the mom's life)...that makes me a sexist. As opposed to Hilary, who has enabled a sexual predator, and attacked the credibility of his victims, and she also has defended those who rape little girls. Just what Susan B Anthony would have done...

I think we should enforce all of our duly constituted laws, including laws concerning immigration, because I don't think anyone should get to pick and choose which laws get enforced and which are ignored. That makes me a xenophobe...

I am in favor of gay marriage, but still somehow I must be a homophobe, because liberals are too simpleminded to accept the possibility that I'm not evil

I look at what liberalism has done for blacks in our cities, and I say they deserve much better, and that it is a source of national shame that they live the way they do, and that we have a moral obligation to try something else. That makes me a racist.

I can say out loud that we are at war with radical Islam (not all of Islam), and that makes me an Islamophobe.

As to the rest of the labels she would assign to me with her "you name it" clause, well, the mind shudders at what she might have come up with.

If you agree with all that, you are a liberal. If you think that's all deranged jibberish, you are not a liberal.

It is not possible, it is truly not possible, to be a liberal if you are thoughtful and intellectually honest. Not remotely possible. Liberals scream that I am a racist, then immediately put their fingers in their ears and yell "LA LA LA LA!!!" so they don't have to listen to what we are saying, because they know that what we are saying, cannot be made wrong.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 09-13-2016 at 07:56 AM..
Old 09-13-2016, 07:55 AM   #36
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
You're an actuary and yet you can't do basic math?
You sell computer software and yet you can't understand simple computer security.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 09-13-2016, 08:21 AM   #37
Fly Rod

Terrible....the girl has a bout with pneumonia and everybody jumps on her, even the news media and the conspiracies.....as much as I dis like her give her a break, its the only thing she has not lyed about.....

"When its not about money,it's all about money."...
Old 09-13-2016, 09:52 AM   #38
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
You sell computer software and yet you can't understand simple computer security.
I completely understand it, just also looking at the bigger picture.
Old 09-13-2016, 09:53 AM   #39
spence

Quote:

Is that about right?

No you don't have that right.
Old 09-13-2016, 10:06 AM   #40
Jim in CT

Quote:
No you don't have that right.
What was incorrect?
Old 09-13-2016, 10:48 AM   #41
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
What was incorrect?
It was out of context, he shouldn't have to explain it to you, and go do some research....

Old 09-13-2016, 10:58 AM   #42
Jim in CT

Quote:
It was out of context, he shouldn't have to explain it to you, and go do some research....
It sure was deplorable of me to take it out of context and fail to do the research. Utterly deplorable.
Old 09-13-2016, 12:55 PM   #43
Raven

it's okay JIM just plead the 5th
and not show up for the hearing
or
show up and state that you don't recall 35 times
Old 09-13-2016, 01:04 PM   #44
spence

Quote:
Amen.
Old 09-13-2016, 01:21 PM   #45
Jim in CT

Quote:
Amen.
Well, you sure showed me, didn't you.

When embracing your beliefs requires you to defend Al Sharpton...it's time to re-think your beliefs. Just a thought.
Old 09-13-2016, 01:22 PM   #46
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
it's okay JIM just plead the 5th
and not show up for the hearing
or
show up and state that you don't recall 35 times
Yes, quite the example of the 'most open and transparent administration ever', that we were promised by Obama...
Old 09-13-2016, 05:38 PM   #47
spence

Quote:
Well, you sure showed me, didn't you.

When embracing your beliefs requires you to defend Al Sharpton...it's time to re-think your beliefs. Just a thought.
While Al Sharpton has certainly done a few offensive things in the past, if you look at the message and efforts of his organization it's a world apart from David Duke. To claim parity is pretty silly...not even honest.

By your comments we should see Clinton out bashing Jews, it doesn't make any sense.
Old 09-13-2016, 06:46 PM   #48
Jim in CT

Quote:
While Al Sharpton has certainly done a few offensive things in the past, if you look at the message and efforts of his organization it's a world apart from David Duke. To claim parity is pretty silly...not even honest.

By your comments we should see Clinton out bashing Jews, it doesn't make any sense.
"if you look at the message "...you mean referring to NYC as hymie-town? Or making up rape charge and accusing innocent, white police officers? How does one get credibility back after hat?

"and efforts of his organization "...oh, you mean the handful of people who have been murdered at his rallies, just after he gets everybody foaming at the mouth? Or the fca that he doesn't pay taxes?

"By your comments we should see Clinton out bashing Jews, it doesn't make any sense"

Huh?? I said Sharpton bashes Jews, and Clinton is courting Sharpton. You posted an article saying that there is a link between a candidate, and everyone who supports that candidate. I never said any such thing. You are right, it makes no sense. But it didn't come from me buddy, it came from your link.
Old 09-13-2016, 08:54 PM   #49
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie

Old 09-14-2016, 11:29 AM   #50
Fly Rod

Maybe I was wrong that hillary just suffering from pneumonia

According to Ed Klein(au says she has been having health problems for a few years and has fainted before...he states that billy boy has wanted her to get cheked out a few years ago from having fainting spells and sweating heavy...bill boy, when questioned on a lberal station yesterday almost said that she has had these for a while but caught himself and said she has had only a couple....

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Cli.../13/id/748006/

Old 09-14-2016, 02:12 PM   #51
buckman

Bill Clinton, who is out on the stump for Hillary while she recovers, just told the audience she has the flu .
This is getting confusing
Old 09-14-2016, 02:53 PM   #52
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
While Al Sharpton has certainly done a few offensive things in the past,
He is a Racist Piece of S hit.....

Last edited by The Dad Fisherman; 09-14-2016 at 03:05 PM..

Old 09-16-2016, 06:16 AM   #53
Fly Rod

The med Coumadin.....hillary's doctor said one of her meds is coumadin.....have never heard of a healthy person being prescribed this medication....

Old 09-16-2016, 11:22 AM   #54
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Rod View Post
The med Coumadin.....hillary's doctor said one of her meds is coumadin.....have never heard of a healthy person being prescribed this medication....
Not to mention since when does pneumonia cause all these spastic head shakes and other weird things she's been doing.
And since when does 2 days rest cure pneumonia ?
I've had pneumonia a few times and it took weeks on antibiotics to get rid of, and I wasn't collapsin or passing out.