Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-10-2023, 11:53 AM   #1
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"I don't hear them insulting the people who provide benefits to them like those poor red states seem to constantly do"

I see. So according to you, democrats in poor liberal cities, never insulted the people running the federal government, when Trump was in charge. That's what you're saying. The people in Baltimore, Chicago, etc.., never insulted Trump or his administration, when they were receiving federal benefits. Whenever they spoke of Trump, it was only to show gratitude for the benefits they were receiving?

That's good, Paul. Stick with that.
Face it you got caught lying again. You have done that in the past. You are a scummy liar.
Old 02-10-2023, 01:34 PM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Face it you got caught lying again. You have done that in the past. You are a scummy liar.
To recap:

Paul: I have never heard a democrat in a poor state attack the federal government.

Jim: Not even during the Trump years?

Paul: You're a scummy liar. And a scummy douchebag. And you call people names! I'm clutching my pearls with both hands! And suck my d--K when you can, please?

Paul, I asked 3 times if there's waste in the federal government budget, you cannot come close to answering. It's not even a partisan issue Paul, there's just as much waste when the GOP is in charge. But you're so ideologically enslaved to liberalism, you cannot say anything which anyone could interpret as agreeing with the right.

You're embarassing yourself. Have a good weekend. You deserve it after the bad day you're having.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 02-10-2023 at 01:42 PM..
Old 02-10-2023, 02:29 PM   #3
PaulS

Quote:
To recap:to recap - Jim got caught lying again!

Paul: I have never heard a democrat in a poor state attack the federal government.

Jim: Not even during the Trump years?

Paul: You're a scummy liar.Yet I've repeatedly pointed out how you lie constantly And a scummy douchebag. Am I supposed to care what you think? The man who has zero friends here And you call people names! I'm clutching my pearls with both hands! And suck my d--K when you can, please?

Paul, I asked 3 times if there's waste in the federal government budget, you cannot come close to answering. It's not even a partisan issue Paul, there's just as much waste when the GOP is in charge. But you're so ideologically enslaved to liberalism, you cannot say anything which anyone could interpret as agreeing with the right.

You're embarassing yourself. your the douche who got called out for lying again. Have a good weekend. You deserve it after the bad day you're having.
Funny - you got caught lying again. scumbag.

Keep calling people moron - it is hilarious coming from you. Think about it before you call people that.
Old 02-10-2023, 03:11 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Funny - you got caught lying again. scumbag.

Keep calling people moron - it is hilarious coming from you. Think about it before you call people that.
why post in a political forum, if you can’t face a question as ridiculously simple as “is there waste in the federal budget”? That is too radical a question for you Paul? Too difficult or controversial?

or can you only comment on topics ( and there are many) which paint liberals in a favorable light?
Old 02-10-2023, 03:26 PM   #5
PaulS

Quote:
why post in a political forum, if you can’t face a question as ridiculously simple as “is there waste in the federal budget”? That is too radical a question for you Paul? Too difficult or controversial?

or can you only comment on topics ( and there are many) which paint liberals in a favorable light?
If everyone responded to every question you asked John would need a new server. I have never felt the need to respond to everything I see or asked.
Old 02-10-2023, 04:22 PM   #6
wdmso

Republicans can’t make up their Minds Biden shoots down another balloon at 40 thousand feet in commercial airspace .

Now their. Claiming he shot this one down so quick was politically

I know conservatives want to forget Jan 6th as if it never happened

I saw this

CNN's SE Cupp says that Republicans criticizing President Joe Biden over his handling of the China spy balloon episode "seems so absurd" when compared to former President Donald Trump's role in the lead up to the January 6th insurrection.

YA THINK

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ostanr-vpx.cnn
Old 02-10-2023, 05:04 PM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
If everyone responded to every question you asked John would need a new server. I have never felt the need to respond to everything I see or asked.
Here's the thing, Paul. It took you twenty times longer to type that nonsense, than it would have for you to just answer yes/no to my question. Twenty times the time. You typed 28 words to explain your cowardly dodge. If you really cared about John's server, wouldn't you have just answered my question with a yes or no? After all, it was a yes/no question.

So it has noting to do with how long it would take you to answer, or John's server space. You're just too cowardly or dishonest (I can't think of a third option, sorry) to answer.

What exactly is in that Kool Aid? Some potent, powerful stuff. Wow.