Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 08-16-2011, 05:25 AM   #1
UserRemoved1
Permanently Disconnected

BAD LUCK

This stuff is too good not to pass along.

Obama: I reversed recession until 'bad luck' hit | Campaign 2012

BAD LUCK? Oh be still my beating heart.

I stopped the recession.

Loved the last line. Nice job on the super secret million dollar bomb buses Barry. Never had them....but they've used the same principles for years. Now they need them. Hey it's only money right?
Old 08-16-2011, 05:37 AM   #2
Raven

Thumbs down

snake oil salesman
Old 08-16-2011, 06:39 AM   #3
scottw

the guy is frighteningly delusional

The president referred to the “debt debacle” that he just concluded with congressional Republicans, calling out Speaker John A. Boehner, Ohio Republican, by name for resisting the president’s efforts to raise taxes as part of a proposal to cut the deficit by $4 trillion over 10 years.

I put a deal before the Speaker of the House, John Boehner, that would have solved this problem,” Mr. Obama said. “And he walked away. His belief was we can’t ask anything of millionaires and billionaires and big corporations. Think about that. I mean, that’s just not common sense,”

August 8, 2011
Obama's Weakness Upsetting Dem Partisans

At a New York political event last week, Republican and Democratic Democratic office-holders were all bemoaning President Obama’s handling of the debt-ceiling crisis when someone said, “Hillary would have been a better president.”

“Every single person nodded, including the Republicans,” reported one observer.

DON'T CALL MY BLUFF!!!

Last edited by scottw; 08-16-2011 at 06:47 AM..
Old 08-16-2011, 06:50 AM   #4
Chesapeake Bill

Scott (Salty),

You're not supposed to read our paper. It is written only for those recently removed from the beltway were the constant laps cause head spins great enough to believe that trash. We have the Post for the liberal fools and the Examiner for the more conservative fools. The rest read Harry Potter and think that wizards will repair the current state we are in...

Remember, in the immortal words, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..."

Old 08-16-2011, 08:06 AM   #5
justplugit
Registered Grandpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
the guy is frighteningly delusional

The president referred to the “debt debacle” that he just concluded with congressional Republicans, calling out Speaker John A. Boehner, Ohio Republican, by name for resisting the president’s efforts to raise taxes as part of a proposal to cut the deficit by $4 trillion over 10 years.

I put a deal before the Speaker of the House, John Boehner, that would have solved this problem,” Mr. Obama said. “And he walked away. His belief was we can’t ask anything of millionaires and billionaires and big corporations. Think about that. I mean, that’s just not common sense,”
I saw that speech yesterday.
Nothing but, look at me, the blame game, and lip service.
When's he going to release "his great deal" for all to see?
Out of touch with reality.

" Choose Life "
Old 08-16-2011, 03:03 PM   #6
UserRemoved1
Permanently Disconnected

BBC News - Obama's battle bus no symbol of hope

EPIC

"Big, blocky, black, with painted-out windows, it looks more like a police mortuary van than a symbol of hope arriving on your street."

dumbass

"In a nutshell, stripped of rhetoric, this is what he is saying on the campaign trail:

President George Bush caused America's huge debt by running up the bills for two wars on credit
Growth is returning to the economy but America's recovery has been damaged by accidents, such as the Japanese earthquake, that no-one could have forseen or prevented
He has plenty of ideas to bring jobs back, but Republicans in Congress who put point-scoring before their country are blocking them"
Old 08-17-2011, 02:05 PM   #7
UserRemoved1
Permanently Disconnected

Presidential Bus out of gas

President Obama's failed Midwest bus trip - NYPOST.com

And MADE IN CANADA...
Old 08-17-2011, 03:54 PM   #8
Raven

Thumbs up speaking of Canada

have you tried their round Chilton(brand) crackers.. sold at bj's
they ROCK