Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-13-2023, 03:14 PM   #1
Jim in CT

The progressive way of handling classified documents

Would only be funnier if he was driving into a pond. "It's OK, the documents are secure, the doors are locked!"

Add "mishandling classified documents" to the list of things that are horrible when Republicans do it, a big fat nothingburger when democrats do it...

putting kids in cages
lying about your background
denying the results of an election you lost
handling classified documents
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	biden.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	69411  
Old 01-13-2023, 03:21 PM   #2
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Would only be funnier if he was driving into a pond. "It's OK, the documents are secure, the doors are locked!"

Add "mishandling classified documents" to the list of things that are horrible when Republicans do it, a big fat nothingburger when democrats do it...

putting kids in cages
lying about your background
denying the results of an election you lost
handling classified documents
It’s definitely not a nothing burger or a special counsel wouldn’t have been named, but there is a big difference between careless and cooperating and intentional and obstruction. Doesn’t make it right and it’s stupid, but one case could cost Biden in 24 and the other (or any number of other cases ongoing) might put Trump in jail.
Old 01-13-2023, 03:26 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
It’s definitely not a nothing burger or a special counsel wouldn’t have been named, but there is a big difference between careless and cooperating and intentional and obstruction. Doesn’t make it right and it’s stupid, but one case could cost Biden in 24 and the other (or any number of other cases ongoing) might put Trump in jail.
i’m not going to speculate which is worse because i have no clue, none. but it’s funny.

was hilary careless and cooperating or intentionally destructive?
Old 01-13-2023, 04:54 PM   #4
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DD919EAA-7FF3-4323-90B3-826E6D43C49C.jpeg
Views:	51
Size:	319.4 KB
ID:	69412  

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 01-13-2023, 07:51 PM   #5
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Another one unable to process fact from fiction
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 01-13-2023, 07:52 PM   #6
wdmso

i’m not going to speculate which is worse

Why not? It’s not rocket science

More of Jim’s everything equal mantra

Who’s surprised

Last edited by wdmso; 01-13-2023 at 08:14 PM..
Old 01-13-2023, 08:44 PM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
i’m not going to speculate which is worse

Why not? It’s not rocket science

More of Jim’s everything equal mantra

Who’s surprised
lemme guess which you say is worse wayne? is there ANY way to tell?

more of wayne’s “nothing is comparable” mantra. but i’m the broken record, right.

has any liberal, anywhere, ever made a terrible mistake? ever? or has every mistake in history been made by a republican?
Old 01-13-2023, 09:30 PM   #8
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:

more of wayne’s “nothing is comparable” mantra. but i’m the broken record, right.

has any liberal, anywhere, ever made a terrible mistake? ever? or has every mistake in history been made by a republican?
Poor victim
It must be hard being so persecuted and deprived.
Obviously you think Republicans are a socially deprived class and deserve special treatment for the abuse and lack of respect they receive.
What would be the appropriate Constitutional remedy?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-13-2023, 09:59 PM   #9
wdmso

Quote:

Yep keep trying. All Trump had to do was give back the documents

But he didn’t .. did he

Jim you’re to dishonest to admit what trump did and what Biden did aren’t remotely the same

It ends at they had documents they should’ve of have.

Biden turned them in

Trump claimed he didn’t have any then claimed he de classified them then claimed he gave them back then a subpoena and search warrant was required to get the rest

Yep Jim that’s the same seek help you’re in a cult who clearly possess no objectivity

Jim sounds like you’re the kind of guy that thinks if I find a wallet and I give it back to somebody it’s the same as if I found a wallet took all the money out and gave it back to the guy

Funny, the guy you support, found the wallet, took the money, and then refused to give it back

Old 01-14-2023, 09:13 AM   #10
wdmso

Republican Jim Jordan, head of the House Judiciary Committee,

Refuser of a congressional Subpoena Supporrt of the big lie
And Jordan cast a vote to prevent the certification of the Electoral College in at least one state. He was one of the 139 representatives who voted to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election in Congress on January 7, 2021, the day after the storming of the Capitol.

Has the nerve and audacity with a straight face to question
whether the department had "actively concealed this information from the public on the eve of the 2022 election". ( keep thinking this would have helped you in the midterm )

He claims
"The American people deserve transparency and accountability from our most-senior executive branch law enforcement officials,"

Only cult members cant see thur this clowns BS …

B Vs T

Biden 10 to 20 documents how many marked classified or higher unknown

TRUMP: Roughly 400 documents with classification markings — including some at the top secret level — have been recovered from Trump since he left office in January 2021.

How quickly were the classified documents turned over?

Biden gave them back when found

TRUMP: A Trump representative told NARA in December 2021 that presidential records had been found at Mar-a-Lago, nearly a year after Trump left office.

In August 2022, FBI agents conducting a search retrieved 33 boxes from Mar-a-Lago. The search came after lawyers for Trump provided a sworn certification that all government records had been returned.

What did the presidents have to say about the discovery of the documents?

Biden He said his team acted appropriately by quickly turning the documents over.

“They did what they should have done,” Biden said. “They immediately called the Archives.” He

On Thursday, Biden told reporters at the White House that he is “cooperating fully and completely” with a Justice Department investigation into how classified information and government records were stored.

TRUMP:
Trump, who had the ability when he was a sitting president to declassify documents, has claimed at times that he did so regarding the documents that he took with him — though he has provided no evidence of that. He said in a Fox News interview in September that a president can declassify material “even by thinking about it.”

Don’t forget the FBI planted the documents

During his 2024 campaign launch in November, at the same club agents had searched months earlier, Trump referenced the probes against him, casting himself as “a victim” of wayward prosecutors and the “festering, rot and corruption of Washington.”

Funny Biden had dementia till these documents were found now the republicans claim he was hiding them all along

https://www.voanews.com/a/a-side-by-...-/6913256.html

Was going to link a PBS story or New York Times but the usual suspects would just dismiss the info as fake news.

I was unable to find any comparison explanation between Trump and Biden situation on Fox Newsmax OAN ?

why do you think that is oh wait I know it’s called lack of objectively and that doesn’t sell well with their always angry jerry springer viewership

Last edited by wdmso; 01-14-2023 at 09:18 AM..
Old 01-16-2023, 10:25 AM   #11
wdmso

House Republicans Want Visitor Logs for Biden’s House—But Not for Mar-a-Lago

Funny how that works
Old 01-17-2023, 10:25 AM   #12
wdmso

The rights now suggested Biden Knowing had these 10 year documents and hid them

Biden he’s gone from having dementia to a mastermind ��

MAGA logic hard at work