Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-14-2011, 03:46 AM   #1
UserRemoved1
Permanently Disconnected

The Flea PArty

Today is EVICTION DAY

Brookfield Office Management Says Occupy Wall Street Protesters Can't Bring Sleeping Bags, Tents And More Back Into The Park After The Cleaning CBS New York

They think supply of porta potties is a basic human right?

: rotf2:

Buncha friggin FRUITCAKES

Shame they had to destroy this park.

Gotta go....time to get ready for Occupy Uxbridge
Old 10-14-2011, 06:58 AM   #2
justplugit
Registered Grandpa

I would have waited till after the first couple of snows.

" Choose Life "
Old 10-14-2011, 11:59 AM   #3
Jim in CT

This is nothing more than a mini-Bolshevik revolution. I love that Hollywood types, like Susan Sarandon, are siding with the protesters. So does Ms Sarandon think that income inequality is wrong? When she gets maid a million bucks to make a crappy movie, does she think that the cleaning crew gets paid the same as her?

The liberal hypocrisy knows no bounds, and they literally have no shame.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:52 PM   #4
FishermanTim

I see these protestors, and I see either "priviledged" college liberal arts students (a degree to wipe arse with) and hooligans that are there to "stir things up". Hey, if you are fighting for a noble cause, why do you have to cover your face, unless you are a wanted man or plan on starting trouble and fleeing like a coward!

I love how these clowns are SOOOO willing to do whatever they can and screw up the daily lives of those hard-working individuals that they are "supposed" to fighting for?
These "socially conscious" smartasses seem to be well-dressed for someone that's suffering to make ends meet, and yet they don't have jobs and are no longer going to school?

Funny, but I always thought that a protest was supposed to allow people to pass, otherwise they are creating a public disturbance?
Then, of course, our glorious leaders put their feet in their collective mouths, as well as their heads up their asses, when they allowed these slackers to squat WITHOUT A PERMIT!!!!!

Then to add further insult to this fustercluck, we residents of the city and state are PAYING for their electricity and waste (trash and toilets) to a tune of more than $2,000,000.00

I think it's time to get these protesters to move on to their next worthy cause. Maybe there's a Starbucks that needs a barrista or a Fridays that is in need of a snappy dressing waitstaff?